Scout movie

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
One question before I even bother download it:

Is the majority of fights those of outnumbering the enemy, or adding (from a tower)?

kra

Loyal Freddie
In most fights the enemies are outnumbering us and no tower stuff in it.

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Would i be right if i thought this movie contained some GRAPPLE!? :<

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Reasons I hated it:

• No editting whatsoever
  • Terrible music
  • The sorc seemed to be a better player then Piffu, and would have prefered to see the movie from his PoV
  • Fights weren't that interesting - so what if you can mezz 5 people and then say you took them all on at once?

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
Reasons I hated it:

• No editting whatsoever
  • Terrible music
  • The sorc seemed to be a better player then Piffu, and would have prefered to see the movie from his PoV
  • Fights weren't that interesting - so what if you can mezz 5 people and then say you took them all on at once?

- Karate is a noob and doesn't know how to edit
- Karate doesn't know difference between good and bad music
- They are equally shit
- Atleast they can kill something which you can't

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Misleath said:
- Karate is a noob and doesn't know how to edit
- Karate doesn't know difference between good and bad music
- They are equally shit
- Atleast they can kill something which you can't
- Why make a movie then
- Get suggestions from friends
- Sorc was a better player from the scout from my view
- I solo, so the most amount of players I expect to kill at one time is around 3 (if they are the sort of RR in the video). Also the sorc has mezz, which I don't.. perhaps if I grouped with a bard I would also be able to make those sort of kills, but because I'm a solo'er, I don't expect to group with a bard.

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
- Because he thinks he is leet
- He has no friends
- Trust me they are both shit, you don't know that naabler sorceress. He drools and wets his pants.
- Are you a soloer because you don't have friends irl?

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Misleath said:

Are you this sad irl aswell? The movie wasn't to good, editing was barely noticable and the highest RR was a RR9 solo eld. Most of the kills were RR1-4.

I'm not to impressed.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Misleath said:

Please explain the link between the amount of friends you have irl, and the amount of friends you have over the internet.. I'm dying to know.

Personally I have more people that I call friends IRL then over the internet.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I actually wasted my time (well I downloaded it during something else) and watched it abit.

It contained exactly what I expected:

* Uncovering and then grapplespamming stealthers.
* Doing piss poor damage or showing any sort of skills whatsoever from the scout's PoV
* The scout actually has no styles except slam and anytime on his quickbar

I know its a joke the movie (or atleast, I frigging hope so) but for the love of God, I know you get away with this crap in a duo/trio with a friend, but grappling casters? I was hoping the Supp SM would MOC PBAE you down just out of LOS from Taeti/hu0h but it didnt happen :(

the movie is shit, the scout is shit, all in all a good attempt to release this movie as joke, because i hope it was a joke, thats how frigging shit you play your scout.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
Did i understand something wrong or is this sorc+scout duo?
It is, with the occasional add from a realm mate (Gamah in the first one, don't care who the others are in the rest).

The scout is bodyguarding the sorc, and just grapples people for the sorc to kill.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
It is, with the occasional add from a realm mate (Gamah in the first one, don't care who the others are in the rest).

The scout is bodyguarding the sorc, and just grapples people for the sorc to kill.

Sounds intresting...

But atleast Gamah got busted.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
See now you're all slagging it I have to download it :(

HappyG

Fledgling Freddie
Cba to download... it's title must be grapplefuck 4tw \\o

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Won´t even bother to download it tbh. I know how Piffu plays and there is no way it can be even remotly fun

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
kra said:
I think you should. You might learn something.

u wont givv me classes ofc. I never has been soujoner cos fz is easy mode but you guys playing both BG duo is the lamest thing i saw in ages. 0 credit!

kra

Loyal Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
u wont givv me classes ofc. I never has been soujoner cos fz is easy mode but you guys playing both BG duo is the lamest thing i saw in ages. 0 credit!

You do realize my inf is and has always been Spymaster, right? In other words: I do not have BG.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Quite liked the movie to be honest, makes a change to see those classes working together and some nice fights. People claiming it's lame tactics, well so are most tactics used in RvR.

Can't complain about a bit of MC Hammer either, wtf is wrong you with people! can't touch this! do do do do dooo dooo !

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:
Can't complain about a bit of MC Hammer either, wtf is wrong you with people! can't touch this! do do do do dooo dooo !

hahaha agree!
ok movie, grappling zerging stealthers is fun aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom