Scout movie

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Can´t speak for everyone but xxcal is 1 of the stealthers I meet 1on1 most of them all atm.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Hihanauha said:
Must be annoying to get killed by shit player like :(

Not rly, once you killed me the first time with the grapple spam and your stealther gang, i just go to the docks and take a ship.:)

Do you ever solo btw?

YoungElf

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Ame rocks this thread tbh!

Agree. He seems to have something personal on it. Yet what is the reason behind? Could place something about bad childhood or crying over loosing candy which accidently dropped himself on the ground. But more seriously I'm finding even Berlusconi more creative compared to his insulting at the side of his sayings.

In the end I would give this movie 5 stars rating and recommend taking popcorn when watching second time. To just see him making more QQ of the movie and seeing how far from actually talking about movie includings he can get. Does it include something what he refuses to admit... skills, imbalances or what ever persons doing it. Maybe something in movie what he uses daily himself / with friends and now when seeing on movie others doing it, finally sees how redicilous easy it can be.

Yet I remain believing that abusing strenghts of your own character and weakness of enemy on each situation remains as skil. As same thing people have done always anyway with their fotm setups.

We just enjoy of the scouts and sorcs today in the result of imbalances and people's eagerness to abuse the imbalance even more to favor themselves (or tell me peole just suddenly started rolling em for getting more challenge instead of advantage).

People enjoy winning moments what they get, it's natural. Yet Mythics way of greating huge imbalances feeds peoples hunger even more, but why should we blame people playing from it? Clearly main source of the problem is in the game and it's devolepers, as it's little how much we can affect people's nature as gamers (someone says they don't care and starts doing it anyway.. so the rest have to follow and accept it (or suffer)).

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
YoungElf said:
In the end I would give this movie 5 stars rating

Are you seriously talking about the movie? The movie as a whole was utter shit: it had no sequencing; no editting - just the fights bunched together with no phases to link them; the soundtrack was pathetic; there was only a selection of fights that were kind of dull (to me at least); the UI was covering way too much of the screen, so some fights were hard to pick out what was going on; and perhaps more reasons but I really cba to watch it again just to analyse it.. for you.

The movie would have been okay if it was just a short extract from MC Hammer, but putting the whole song in :puke:; if the editting was actually noticeable and done to a standard of formality. It would perhaps have been better to have more shorter fights then long-winded ones.

I'm not commenting on the playstyle whatsoever, which I think is what you are talking about, but how the movie was made as a whole. Perhaps if it was made with more effort then I would have enjoyed it.

And I hope you never become a psychologist. Humans' minds are more complex then that. The only reason I am insulting people is because its fun.

pip

Banned
Ame said:
Are you seriously talking about the movie? The movie as a whole was utter shit: it had no sequencing; no editting - just the fights bunched together with no phases to link them; the soundtrack was pathetic; there was only a selection of fights that were kind of dull (to me at least); the UI was covering way too much of the screen, so some fights were hard to pick out what was going on; and perhaps more reasons but I really cba to watch it again just to analyse it.. for you.

The movie would have been okay if it was just a short extract from MC Hammer, but putting the whole song in :puke:; if the editting was actually noticeable and done to a standard of formality. It would perhaps have been better to have more shorter fights then long-winded ones.

I'm not commenting on the playstyle whatsoever, which I think is what you are talking about, but how the movie was made as a whole. Perhaps if it was made with more effort then I would have enjoyed it.

And I hope you never become a psychologist. Humans' minds are more complex then that. The only reason I am insulting people is because its fun.
Why don't you try make 1 Mr perfect <not>

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
I have a highly pathetic one in my Signature, and I intend on making a much better one in the future, as soon as I get more ram ><

YoungElf

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:

Oh I'm not meaning every single human what you can find, but there is huge amounts of people that can be manipulated with their own instincts. Some less clearly, while some fall totally under it. And it all depends also on what kinda emotional state the person is that how easy they are to manipulate. Some are more easy on growd, while some are loyal when they think they're taken care personally.

(Deleted a quite few lines of things what they use in religions to manipulate people, we aren't immune for such things at all. In fact we're being manipulated almost daily in our lives by other people at some level. But in short example: Children / Family are usually strong emotional things what you can use to manipulate 99% of "grown up people". As it's what they're naturally concerned of. They like their children.. they want their children to think best of em... hearing childrens laughter makes em feel happy themselves too.)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Just a question: were you actually talking about the gameplay of Piffu, or the actual movie as a whole when you were saying you would rate it 5 stars. People can make extremely good movies, but have absolute rubbish content, while others can make horribly-repulsive movies yet have the best fighting in the realm.

There should be a questionmark there, but I have no idea where :x

pip

Banned
YoungElf said:
Oh I'm not meaning every single human what you can find, but there is huge amounts of people that can be manipulated with their own instincts. Some less clearly, while some fall totally under it. And it all depends also on what kinda emotional state the person is that how easy they are to manipulate. Some are more easy on growd, while some are loyal when they think they're taken care personally.

(Deleted a quite few lines of things what they use in religions to manipulate people, we aren't immune for such things at all. In fact we're being manipulated almost daily in our lives by other people at some level. But in short example: Children / Family are usually strong emotional things what you can use to manipulate 99% of "grown up people". As it's what they're naturally concerned of. They like their children.. they want their children to think best of em... hearing childrens laughter makes em feel happy themselves too.)
rep on way:fluffle:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
ngbbs432ce39cc6f81.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom