scout and infil duo movie

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
1) Hunter spots scout, Hunter shoots scout with crap bow and poor range.
2) Scout laughs at Hunters bow damage and puts on engage
3) Scout runs to Hunter blocking ALL arrows
4a) Scout slams hunter (9s anytime stun!), if up hunter burns 15 points worth of RA.
4b) Scout slams hunter, if purge down, scout spanks hunter
4c) Scout slams hunter, if purge down and no pet.... /release
5) Scout hits hunter with a ...Malice. (Pet misses)
6) Hunter swings his mighty uber hitting spear... You are blocked. (Pet misses)
7) Scout hits hunter
8) Scout hits hunter (pet misses)
9) Scout hits hunter
10) Hunter swings his might uber hitting spear... You are evaded.
11) scout hits hunter
12) scout hits hunter
13) scout hits hunter
14) Hunter swings his might uber hitting spear... You miss
15) scout hits hunter, hunter dies.

:eek6:

o

m

f

g

Ging

Part of the furniture
Jergiot said:
hi mr clueless, u know he got like rr8-9 on scout when they were nerfed beyond right?

whispers: shhh i dont think he knows......

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Xajorkith said:
Umm let me see....

1) Hunter spots scout, Hunter shoots scout with crap bow and poor range.
2) Scout laughs at Hunters bow damage and puts on engage
3) Scout runs to Hunter blocking ALL arrows
4a) Scout slams hunter (9s anytime stun!), if up hunter burns 15 points worth of RA.
4b) Scout slams hunter, if purge down, scout spanks hunter
4c) Scout slams hunter, if purge down and no pet.... /release
5) Scout hits hunter with a ...Malice. (Pet misses)
6) Hunter swings his mighty uber hitting spear... You are blocked. (Pet misses)
7) Scout hits hunter
8) Scout hits hunter (pet misses)
9) Scout hits hunter
10) Hunter swings his might uber hitting spear... You are evaded.
11) scout hits hunter
12) scout hits hunter
13) scout hits hunter
14) Hunter swings his might uber hitting spear... You miss
15) scout hits hunter, hunter dies.

Scouts may have weak damage output but they have best bows, best range, and best defence of all the archers. Rangers and Hunters only get evade for defence, and no anytime stun They also can't enhanace their defence with a "Master of" RA.... trying to hit a high MoB scout is not funny.... it was nice of Mythic to remove dodger from the RA list...... but scouts kept MoB...

TBh I don't think an archer should ever beat an assasin toe to toe, I don't think a Scout should ever beat a hunter in melee either, but it happens all to reguraly for me.

Yep Mythic gave Scout parts of the Hunter and Ranger spec lines for free, Winged Helm 10 minutes speed buff.

Considering the best defence and having a RA to enhance, well, good for u, that doesn't happen atm, if a scout has 42 shield and +8, already doesn't make use of it, coz blocking was nerfed. Why shouldn't a scout beat hunter in melee ? Coz we got 100 more units of range than u ? :s And if a scout specced in mob, u spec in pd and fight them, to see how they do. If u get blocked a lot, i would suggest raising your spear for wpskill.

Alein-Pain

Loyal Freddie
no need to raise weapon skill there isnt a scout that can win against me in a strait melee fight atleast none that i have meet yet

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Dafft said:
bleh no one mentions my shite scout

and just for Corleth:

Corleth yells for help

Booo that's not fair....I was an iccle R4 Hunter, no artifacts, no MLs v R7L7 ML9 Scout with artifacts!
Too fecking right I yelled for help, I'd have to be a complete Moron to attack you, and like most albs you normally have a few mates with you. I did try to solo you, but you just took the piss as you had high MoS and could spot me a mile off.

Sauruman said:
....Coz we got 100 more units of range than u ? :s And if a scout specced in mob, u spec in pd and fight them, to see how they do. If u get blocked a lot, i would suggest raising your spear for wpskill.

100 more units! Don’t get me started :)? You got 220 more range me old mate....

Once over 51 in a weapon, gaining higher WS doesn't significantly increase your chance to penetrate shield defence WS just decreases your damage variance.

Even though Scout shield got nerfed it had no affect for a hunter as the pet is bugged and doesn't count as an additional attacker, so your block and evade rate or not interfered with.

As we all know, the games main dynamic is the “Mythic Dice” and it is this and ones own luck that dictates the outcome of many battles, nothing to do with skill or spec. In the above situation I know I was just unlucky, conversely I’ve managed to flukely kill a fully buffed assassin where I never missed once…..

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Alein-Pain said:
no need to raise weapon skill there isnt a scout that can win against me in a strait melee fight atleast none that i have meet yet

With the rest of Pain members with you, why would this be.

Tahn

One of Freddy's beloved
Sauruman said:
With the rest of Pain members with you, why would this be.

lol xD

but narzu is so nice... (sometimes) :p

/hug

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Alein-Pain said:
There is if they use sun weapons:p

Wela-Gusa

Fledgling Freddie
Kalhid^^ said:
Same with Rangers, camping towers with DI bots

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?????????????????!!!!!
U dont know what are u saying, there are 0 rangers that do that, the rest of the st of any realm fight as we can in everywhere, scout, u will see ALOTS in any tower at flammes...

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
made an little 8 mintue video with old frontier fraps'ed video captures. Does any1 have abit webspace 4 my litte 35mb video? =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom