scout and infil duo movie

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Slow to d/load or is just me with dodgy con tonite?:p assume its with ya bf Forb btw:)

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Just don't understand the double slam in some targets, besides that, nice duo movie =)

Tahn

One of Freddy's beloved
Sauruman said:
Just don't understand the double slam in some targets, besides that, nice duo movie =)

yes im trying to fix that, but im sooo used to get evaded the first one :|

censi

Can't get enough of FH
nice vid, well played. I think you both play the classes well.

your and forb give me a thes a duel for next vid pls.

Calo

Part of the furniture
you play a sorc & scout in daoc and a shaman in wow.

U play very nice but u do like to play good classes don't u :p

censi

Can't get enough of FH
well scout is possibly one of the weakest classes in daoc. sorc prolly one of strongest. so fair enough really.

who cares about wow theres only 6 classes thats got to be ZZzzz.

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
scout is weakest class ? .. come and tell me taht warlock and bainsee are weak aswell ? ;<

censi

Can't get enough of FH
take a look at last week rps accross all servers.

scout will be lower than inf.

is that because inf players are more skilled?

(or am i missing summin? whats overpowered about a scout?)

Galid

Loyal Freddie
scouts hurt with bow. sure.. but that bow aint gonna help alot when ur in melee. any semi desent sth'er will have purge so u wont even get the 1-2 shots off after slamming.

so in melee scouts aint much of a challenge. (wicked duels we had the other night tahn. give 3rd one 2 determine whos won ;D)

with bow they hurt like a truck. however u dont get 2 shoot alot.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Jika said:
scout is weakest class ? .. come and tell me taht warlock and bainsee are weak aswell ? ;<
From the times I'v ebeen playing Aoln(rr9 scout) he've been relying on ras/abilities to win. They are very weak in melee, but if you get slammed and don't purge it they will deal alot of damage to you while you're stunned. Usual damage I saw on aoln was 900 - 1155 damage crit shots then 250 - 300 rapid fire shots non crits. Got 2 - 3 shots of while they ran for me usually, not counting the crit shot.

But if they purge you have to either
1) Zephyr.
2) Use Purge/Ip(not even safe you'd win, quite low chance actually if it's a decent assassin you're up against)
3) Run. :p

If you open from range most targets I've met have started running so it have just been a waste of time.

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Galid said:
scouts hurt with bow. sure.. but that bow aint gonna help alot when ur in melee. any semi desent sth'er will have purge so u wont even get the 1-2 shots off after slamming.

so in melee scouts aint much of a challenge. (wicked duels we had the other night tahn. give 3rd one 2 determine whos won ;D)

Scouts melee isn't very good indeed, actually, quite bad... if u only put 29 points in it. Since i went to 39 thrust, i've been able to beat low rr but toa'ed assassins with ease in melee, mid rr assassins r hard, but with some luck and ip, can be doable, high rr, just hope i do good dmg, so another scout pops and kills it! And the problem is the poisons and debuffs, etc. Assassins r tough ye, but i can outdmg it compairing only mainhand dmg's, which theres the place where the problem is, they dual wield and still got env and ml's to make it harder. And i find it funny a rr7 sb (Rodelsb) runs from me, when i walk backward so i don't get hit by his poisonspike :S (Just an apart)

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Dling with 100kb/sec.
I love how people says scouts are OP because in theory they could kill a caster, etc.
In practice you have some caster running around with 3 bodyguard pets and BT, and a real pet... And there is just no way you are going to kill that, but that is ok, cause there are so many other classes you can kill.....
If a scout is fighting an SB/NS and he lands slam while the SB/NS have purge down, it can be fun aye, but most of the time you will have to use FZ also (which has been nerfed to 15 mins). If you have to fight an SB/NS with 20% hp left after slam, you are fecked as a scout.
Maybe if your are a leet scout with debuff poisioned weapons and some arti's ready you will win.
But most of the time those assasins will rip through you, despite the leet 5% blockrate of the shield in which you invested 42 skill points...
Regards, Glottis :m00:

Aliorm

Fledgling Freddie
95% of the scouts on exc r camping in a tower or just slam u and run when u gonna try to kill him xD

Good Movie except for the qua and music ;D

illu

Part of the furniture
Glottis said:
Dling with 100kb/sec.
I love how people says scouts are OP because in theory they could kill a caster, etc.
In practice you have some caster running around with 3 bodyguard pets and BT, and a real pet... And there is just no way you are going to kill that, but that is ok, cause there are so many other classes you can kill.....
If a scout is fighting an SB/NS and he lands slam while the SB/NS have purge down, it can be fun aye, but most of the time you will have to use FZ also (which has been nerfed to 15 mins). If you have to fight an SB/NS with 20% hp left after slam, you are fecked as a scout.
Maybe if your are a leet scout with debuff poisioned weapons and some arti's ready you will win.
But most of the time those assasins will rip through you, despite the leet 5% blockrate of the shield in which you invested 42 skill points...

Most scouts are hard to kill if they are specced right as they seem to be able to pick and choose their fights, and if it is going wrong, they cast some sort of speed buff(?) and zoom on out of there. And a lot of scouts have an infil bodyguard that "appears" as you PA the scout. And the scouts made a TON of RPs when FZ was every few minutes, some even played "pass-the-player" FZing the poor player from one scout to the other, all the time getting arrows in them like a pin cushion.
I don't think Scouts are OP at all anymore, but played well, they are a pain :> (izasku^^)

Oli - Illu

PS Downloading the vid now :>

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Glottis said:
Dling with 100kb/sec.

Ofc even a hunter with only 29 spear would have hardtime getting those 20% down. The solution is speccing 39 weapon minimum, which gives a nice WS. In my case i find legendary weapons to be very powerful, specially when they proc, which unfortenatly in my case doesn't happen that often.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Galid said:

Umm let me see....

1) Hunter spots scout, Hunter shoots scout with crap bow and poor range.
2) Scout laughs at Hunters bow damage and puts on engage
3) Scout runs to Hunter blocking ALL arrows
4a) Scout slams hunter (9s anytime stun!), if up hunter burns 15 points worth of RA.
4b) Scout slams hunter, if purge down, scout spanks hunter
4c) Scout slams hunter, if purge down and no pet.... /release
5) Scout hits hunter with a ...Malice. (Pet misses)
6) Hunter swings his mighty uber hitting spear... You are blocked. (Pet misses)
7) Scout hits hunter
8) Scout hits hunter (pet misses)
9) Scout hits hunter
10) Hunter swings his might uber hitting spear... You are evaded.
11) scout hits hunter
12) scout hits hunter
13) scout hits hunter
14) Hunter swings his might uber hitting spear... You miss
15) scout hits hunter, hunter dies.

Scouts may have weak damage output but they have best bows, best range, and best defence of all the archers. Rangers and Hunters only get evade for defence, and no anytime stun They also can't enhanace their defence with a "Master of" RA.... trying to hit a high MoB scout is not funny.... it was nice of Mythic to remove dodger from the RA list...... but scouts kept MoB...

TBh I don't think an archer should ever beat an assasin toe to toe, I don't think a Scout should ever beat a hunter in melee either, but it happens all to reguraly for me.

illu said:
... they cast some sort of speed buff(?) and zoom on out of there.

Yep Mythic gave Scout parts of the Hunter and Ranger spec lines for free, Winged Helm 10 minutes speed buff.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Galid said:

sure.! and shield, fz,ps,sos, wont help :p

Chronous

Fledgling Freddie
Sauruman said:
Scouts melee isn't very good indeed, actually, quite bad... if u only put 29 points in it. Since i went to 39 thrust, i've been able to beat low rr but toa'ed assassins with ease in melee, mid rr assassins r hard, but with some luck and ip, can be doable, high rr, just hope i do good dmg, so another scout pops and kills it! And the problem is the poisons and debuffs, etc. Assassins r tough ye, but i can outdmg it compairing only mainhand dmg's, which theres the place where the problem is, they dual wield and still got env and ml's to make it harder. And i find it funny a rr7 sb (Rodelsb) runs from me, when i walk backward so i don't get hit by his poisonspike :S (Just an apart)
I just keep running from u bec. I notice my backstab didnt do much damge so my guess is u got wing helm proc up so i try to poison spike u and run.. 2nd try still u didnt take much damge so ... i run again and u got a m8 or 2 always try to PA me if i manage to get away from a scout w/range attack and while ur infiltrator m8s still keep trying to PA me for the 3rd time.. Imo running or trying to kite is good specially wen i killed you or (manage to get u killed in the end)...hmmm just a thought.... :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
corleth u must be gimped if thats how your fights go with scouts tbh.

scout cannot slam and bow which is their main weapon V other stealthers, with hunter pet chomping on it. which means scout V hunter is dick swinging contest. (a lot more too it but in a nutshell true)

hunters have considerably large dicks than scouts. you should be tearing through them.

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
a movie by a adder/popper and a ass like forb seems to be, will never impress me tbh... :twak:

And scouts r not OP, just that the slam is a pain when they dou with infils...

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
you play a sorc & scout in daoc and a shaman in wow.

U play very nice but u do like to play good classes don't u :p

hi mr clueless, u know he got like rr8-9 on scout when they were nerfed beyond right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom