Scottish smoking ban

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Xeanor said:
About cars and electric cars...

cars pollute the air yes, but hardly bothers anyone's health, if you look at it relatively.

if i go into a club with 50 smokers i come out with a pain in my throat (and possible damage to my lifespan) 3 hours later, it's something completely different.

That's hardly scientific is it, actually cars cause huge pollution problems it's just not as noticable, car exhausts kill thousands times more poeple than cigarettes.
Just run one car inside a pub for an hour and see how sore your throat is then.
Catalytic convertors have improved things a lot, run a car without one and you'd be dead in 20 mins.

The risks of passive smoking are hugely overstated, it takes most people 30 years of smoking 30-40 a day to get lung or throat cancer, if you passivly smoke (not forgetting travelling on the tube in London twice a day is as bad for your lungs as ten cigarettes) only when you are in pubs or restaraunts, your exposure is so minute, that to blame any illness on it is riciculous.

Vireb

Fledgling Freddie
Job said:
Catalytic convertors have improved things a lot, run a car without one and you'd be dead in 20 mins.
thats through suffocation/carbon monoxide poisoning , whatever you like to call it , not really a long term health risk , get same result by shoving your head underwater for 20 mins

Chesnox

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
No & No

There is nothing antagonising against it m8, smoking is stupid. A Heavy smoker is paying like 10quid a day just to kill themselves?

Sigh. Muppet.

Imashrimp

Fledgling Freddie
Ok.....

I walk into a bar for a couple of pints of beer with m8's.

I basically walk into a wall of smoke. Three hours later I go home stinking like an ash tray, great, have a shower and wake up in the morning with mild asthma problems, I am ashmatic.

OK, so basically because of smokers my ashma is worse and I had to have my yearly shower early.

ONE smoker can fill up an entire bar in smoke, ONE drinker cant, ok, he might get pissed, get roudy, so the landlord chucks him out. TOTALLY different to smoking, which puts shit in the air that I have to breath.

A) to think that passive smoking isnt dangerous is crimminaly insane, almost as funny as the "for smoking" lobby saying it has benefits, I mean wtf lol

b) I have no choice with pubs, if I want to go out with my mates for an evening, the place will be smokey, dont matter where, ill come back home spelling like an ash tray

c) nothing I do would effect the entire pub for the entire evening, NOTHING. If I scream and shout the place down, ill be kicked out, I have effected people for about 15 minutes, and even then only verbally, I havn't just shorttened their life expectancy!

d) parents that smoke around children MAKE ME SICK. There is a little place I go to for breakfast of a weekend, have non smokers section, hardly worth using tbh, but last weekend I walk in there start eating a parent brings there child, must be about 2 or 3, into the smokers sections with nanna and lights up. If you ask me that parent isnt fit to be a parent and neither is ANY smoker who smoke around their children.

Ban it, do us all a favour, and let the non smokers of the world enjoy a quiet evening down the pub without the worry of weeping eyes, smelly cloths and ashmas attacks!

Job

Here's a beauty.

It's 100X more dangerous to smoke than it is too breathe blue asbestos.

People listen to the scientists but never relate the findings to actual life.

The media pumps it up with scary headlines and before you know it they are evacuating buildings cos the pipes have asbestos on them.

Asbestos irrates your lungs, if you are exposed enough and your lungs keep repairing themselves then eventually they make a mistake and cancer appears.
You could be unlucky and get it after one day or after 50 years.
Some people get asbestosis, their lungs scar up from the damage and pack in, it depends on the person it depends on the length of exposure.
The lunacy is that 90% of asbestos in buildings is white and that has since been proven to be utterly benign, people get evacuated from buildings when the asbestos levels are actually lower inside the building than outside.
It's all because of those fucknut lawyers, first against the wall when the revolution comes.

I'm a non smoker myself, and it's true that it should be banned because it is unpleasant, but it is not anymore of a health risk than sitting in the sun for an hour.
I will defend smokers rights because it will be me next, ther'e many things I enjoy that will be on the misguided do-gooders list in the future.

Job

Imashrimp said:

Ban it, do us all a favour, and let the non smokers of the world enjoy a quiet evening down the pub without the worry of weeping eyes, smelly cloths and ashmas attacks!

Just cirrosis or cancer of the liver, throat-tounge-mouth cancer, kidney failure
brain damage, early ageing
All totally proven side effects of drinking.

Chesnox

Fledgling Freddie
Imashrimp said:

I basically walk into a wall of smoke.
<snip>
ONE smoker can fill up an entire bar in smoke, ONE drinker cant
<snip>

So, your ashmatic, and hang around the kind of bars that are "walls of smoke" where 1 smoker can "fill up an entire bar".

Its you who are behaving criminally by putting yourself, by your own actions and volition, into an environment likely to make your condition much worse.

I am not sure what kind of pissant drinking hell-holes you frequent, but rarely are pubs "walls of smoke" or likely to become smoke infested by 1 smoker. Thats hysterical BS, and any assertion otherwise by you is rubbish. Most pubs these days have no smoking sections and ventilation easily capable of expelling the noxious fumes of a single smoker. If the pubs you visit don't have these things, then do yourself a favour and persuade your mates, for your well being, to visit pubs that do. But don't insist that because of your medical condition that the large percantage of people who do enjoy a smoke over a beer are legally denied that right.

My right to smoke is as valid and as your right not to suffer my fumes. You are free to walk away from me, move to another seating area, another pub, a resturant/bar (most of which are non-smoking or have segregated smoking areas). But to remove my right to smoke is as wrong as me demanding you sit next to me while I do. I don't make any such demand, and nor should you.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Chesnox said:
Sigh. Muppet.

You obviously disagree in someway, so you think smoking is clever do you? You think that smoking doesnt damage your health and eventually kill you? You dont think smoking is expensive? Ok which one is it? Btw any one of those you pick will make you look retarded.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Job said:
Just cirrosis or cancer of the liver, throat-tounge-mouth cancer, kidney failure

Most of that and more if you smoke ^^

Job

I don't think 'wall of smoke' is an exageration at all, many pubs were that bad only a year ago, but loads of people have stopped.
Actually it's mainly the educated 20/30/40 somethings TBH ther'es a whole generation of teens hooked who are waiting for their turn in the pub.

Chesnox

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
You obviously disagree in someway, so you think smoking is clever do you? You think that smoking doesnt damage your health and eventually kill you? You dont think smoking is expensive? Ok which one is it? Btw any one of those you pick will make you look retarded.

Dude. You realise how stupidly patronising you sound. Do you think I am some kind of idiot who cannot read the SMOKING KILLS message in 2inch high letters on the packet of smokes I pay over a fiver for. I do it through choice. Thats my choice, mine. Not yours and not anyone elses. You may think its stupid, and thats your choice. So don't smoke. See, its that simple. Don't presume to tell me how to live, and I'll return the favour. Thanks.

Vireb

Fledgling Freddie
Job said:
hahaha forgotten the best one , waking up next to some fkn mule and then getting a phonecall 3 weeks later when shes telling you shes pregnant........... Beat that you smokerz!!!!!!!

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Chesnox said:
Dude. You realise how stupidly patronising you sound. Do you think I am some kind of idiot who cannot read the SMOKING KILLS message in 2inch high letters on the packet of smokes I pay over a fiver for. I do it through choice. Thats my choice, mine. Not yours and not anyone elses. You may think its stupid, and thats your choice. So don't smoke. See, its that simple. Don't presume to tell me how to live, and I'll return the favour. Thanks.

I never told you how to live, but when you are smoking and it is affecting others around you its not fair that they have to suffer because you are living your life. Smokers are in the minority now so why should non-smokers have to go to a different bar, for example, just to avoid smoke?

Vireb

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
I never told you how to live, but when you are smoking and it is affecting others around you its not fair that they have to suffer because you are living your life. Smokers are in the minority now so why should non-smokers have to go to a different bar, for example, just to avoid smoke?
ok herewego
you dont smoke because its bad for your health right?
yet you want to go to a bar because its sooooo healthy for you ?
tbh most people who attend bars etc are smokers because they are not stuck on the "must live til im 120" bandwagon and knowthat pretty much everything in life is bad for you anyway. so they choose to enjoy it by whatever means they do.
seems silly though yu talking ofbars and wanting to go for a drink in one hand and saying how smoking is bad for your health in the other

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Vireb said:
ok herewego
tbh most people who attend bars etc are smokers because they are not stuck on the "must live til im 120" bandwagon and knowthat pretty much everything in life is bad for you anyway. so they choose to enjoy it by whatever means they do.
seems silly though yu talking ofbars and wanting to go for a drink in one hand and saying how smoking is bad for your health in the other

Because i dont go there to drink massive quantities, so it really isnt that bad, but when i have to breathe in smoke all night then it becomes bad.

Anastasia

Can't get enough of FH
Passive smoking risks aren't even confirmed, just assumed.

Just give us the choice though. All the patronising people can go to their non smoking pub and I'll go to the one up the road which allows smoking. We'll also be allowed to use metal cutlery to eat our food and drink out of glasses made from glass not plastic. My turn to be patronising.

Oh and I think skin cancer due to ozone depletion is probably a more realistic bandwagon to jump on. Or even global warming - the amount of CO2 pumped out by a commercial charter flight to Benidorm is terrifying. So all you people taking advantage of cheap flights - BASTARDS!! you're jeapardising the future of the planet! BAN THESE EVIL MACHINES!!!

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Anastasia said:

Just give us the choice though. All the patronising people can go to their non smoking pub and I'll go to the one up the road which allows smoking. We'll also be allowed to use metal cutlery to eat our food and drink out of glasses made from glass not plastic. My turn to be patronising.

Its the same smoke that you are breathing when you smoke the cigarette?
Why should smokers have the choice though? Surely the majority should.

Anastasia said:
Oh and I think skin cancer due to ozone depletion is probably a more realistic bandwagon to jump on. Or even global warming - the amount of CO2 pumped out by a commercial charter flight to Benidorm is terrifying. So all you people taking advantage of cheap flights - BASTARDS!! you're jeapardising the future of the planet! BAN THESE EVIL MACHINES!!!

Or make a new topic for it?

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
Vireb said:
ok herewego

That's a pretty naive comment. You can go to a bar and be a non alcoholic drinker, like myself. I choose to drink or not, I choose how much I drink, it's not forced upon me.
But for people who smoke, I have to endure and put up with their bad habit. Not only is it annoying and smelly, but its harmful to my health and there is nothing I can do about it.

Your answer about having a non smoking section wouldn't work either. Why? Because we have had non smoking sections with the "greatest" in techknowlegy to remove and take care of the smoke in the air. It doesn't work.

I am very sensitive to smoke. The min I am exposed to it I suffer from intense headaches. Why must I be forced into situations like this, just so this person who doesn't care about his health or others can have some convenience and comforts?

Here in Florida they have outlawed smoking inside buildings, restaurants, bars and clubs as well as at the work place. It has done wonders and for the first time I can go to a restaurant and not have to worry about coming back with a headache.
More of this around the world IMO

On a side note, might not be a good idea to call your girfriend a "fkn ugly mule" just a thought? And by the way Andy, how is the new house going with no Internet and all? lol

Zede

Part of the furniture
Id love to go into a pub/resturant where they banned alcohol - and actively encouraged smoking ( im thinking coffee houses here a la Amsterdam) some of you peeps are oh so concerned about your "health" what a feckin joke. If you lot are so bloody concerned about "health" go to an A&E department of ANY hospital at middnight on a Friday or Saturday and ask the doctors what they think about alcohol :(

A smoking ban is a sad sad excuse to divert attention from the real killer : booze.

FACT :

Cannabis has never killed anyone - ever ( ok yes aint talking about smoking cigarettes here :p)

Imashrimp

Fledgling Freddie
Chesnox said:
So, your ashmatic, and hang around the kind of bars that are "walls of smoke" where 1 smoker can "fill up an entire bar".

Its you who are behaving criminally by putting yourself, by your own actions and volition, into an environment likely to make your condition much worse.

I am not sure what kind of pissant drinking hell-holes you frequent, but rarely are pubs "walls of smoke" or likely to become smoke infested by 1 smoker. Thats hysterical BS, and any assertion otherwise by you is rubbish. Most pubs these days have no smoking sections and ventilation easily capable of expelling the noxious fumes of a single smoker. If the pubs you visit don't have these things, then do yourself a favour and persuade your mates, for your well being, to visit pubs that do. But don't insist that because of your medical condition that the large percantage of people who do enjoy a smoke over a beer are legally denied that right.

My right to smoke is as valid and as your right not to suffer my fumes. You are free to walk away from me, move to another seating area, another pub, a resturant/bar (most of which are non-smoking or have segregated smoking areas). But to remove my right to smoke is as wrong as me demanding you sit next to me while I do. I don't make any such demand, and nor should you.

hmm ok, anything I do doesnt effect you, you smoke, even if I am other side of the pup to you ill still end up breathing in your fag smoke. EVERY pub in the britain has smokers, I havn't found 1 pub where I havn't walked in to be faced by smokers and smoke. Yes it may be your right to kill yourself smoking, but how is it your right to kill me in the process?

My choice is either have a beer with m8's in a smokey pub, or sit at home on my own cos I cant go into a pub. How is it fair that your addiction, makes me sit at home cos I cant go down to smokey pubs?

As a non smoker I have rights, mainly to breathing clean air, I do that down the street, if a smoker is infront of me, I move away, I dont have that choice in a pub with 4 walls and doors sealing in the smoke.

So tbh dont try and justify your actions, smoking effects all non smokers and smokers alike, your killing other people, but I am sure that doesnt matter to you. All I can say is it is the bar staff I feel sorry for, who while earning ends meet to feed their family have to put up with YOUR habbit.

Yes pubs could ban it, but currently the smokers would go to a pub that didnt ban it, only way around that is a blanket ban, then they dont have a pub that allows it to go to and have to sit outside, smoke their fag and go back into a clean air pub and have be able to actually see their mate across the table from them!

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Zede said:
Id love to go into a pub/resturant where they banned alcohol - and actively encouraged smoking ( im thinking coffee houses here a la Amsterdam) some of you peeps are oh so concerned about your "health" what a feckin joke. If you lot are so bloody concerned about "health" go to an A&E department of ANY hospital at middnight on a Friday or Saturday and ask the doctors what they think about alcohol :(

A smoking ban is a sad sad excuse to divert attention from the real killer : booze.

FACT :

Cannabis has never killed anyone - ever ( ok yes aint talking about smoking cigarettes here :p)

See the statistics i posted for the UK, smoke is the real killer. If drink was the real killer why would they want to ban smoking. Lets see it from the governments point of view, tax off drink generates £7.2billion a year where as tax off cigarettes generates £13.5billion so they are losing some £6billion just to cover something up... i very much doubt. Sure alcohol causes lots of injuries due to fights ppl falling over drinking way to much etc but it doesnt kill as many people and it doesnt kill other people around you when you drink it.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Anastasia said:

Wrong...
http://www.ash.org.uk/html/factsheets/html/fact08.html

Website said:
In 1998, a report by the Ibdependent Scientific Committe on Smoking and Health (SCOTH) reviewed the evidence on passive smoking and concluded that: "Smoking in public places should be restricted on the grounds of public health." The report added that "Wherever possible, smoking should not be allowed in the work place."

Ezteq

Queen of OT
tbh wtf, if they wanted to make folk in scotland more healthy they'd put a ban on deepfried marsbars, pizzas (no joke) and stuff i read somewhere they have highest rate of heart diesese there. so ban sugar, salt, lard, cigs, umm you can drown can you so best ban water (even the mineral stuff), ban tofu (might choke on it), too much air can pop your lungs so ban breathing......im sure lots of folk have died whilst boinking from heart attacks so best ban that too o_O

balls to the lot of em, they want to be poncy like californians let em but i will moan and disagree the whole way! (that's going to put the frightners on em!!)

Zede

Part of the furniture
Cozak said:
See the statistics i posted for the UK, smoke is the real killer. If drink was the real killer why would they want to ban smoking. Lets see it from the governments point of view, tax off drink generates £7.2billion a year where as tax off cigarettes generates £13.5billion so they are losing some £6billion just to cover something up... i very much doubt. Sure alcohol causes lots of injuries due to fights ppl falling over drinking way to much etc but it doesnt kill as many people and it doesnt kill other people around you when you drink it.

are you living in cloud cookoo land ?

fight and people falling over ? how about getting glassed in the face and being disfigured for life ? or having your 5 year old daughter murdered by some drink driving idiot ? The whining here is PATHETIC. You dont like smoke in some pubs ? Fecking Leave. The sad and simple fact is people who are VICTIMS of drink related crime did not have a choice !

Stick that in ya smoke free pipe !

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Zede said:
are you living in cloud cookoo land ?

fight and people falling over ? how about getting glassed in the face and being disfigured for life ? or having your 5 year old daughter murdered by some drink driving idiot ? The whining here is PATHETIC. You dont like smoke in some pubs ? Fecking Leave. The sad and simple fact is people who are VICTIMS of drink related crime did not have a choice !

Stick that in ya smoke free pipe !

The sad and simple fact is people who are VICTIMS of passive smoking have no choice either, you think non-smokers are going to sit in the fucking house all day because a minority of people force them to sit in smoky atmospheres in places where people go to socialise. You think people that smoke should own the place.
You gonna bring up your child by locking it in a room all day so it doesnt have to be subjected to smoke? no, you take kids places so they learn and it a large majority of these places smoking is not banned so you think its fair that your 5 year old daughter is subjected to smoking idiots so that they can develop all sorts of disease from the smoke? Your whines are the pathetic ones what you are saying has a tiny probability of happening, where as millions of people are exposed to passive smoking everyday.

Also calling what iam saying whines is pathetic in itself iam expressing my opinion on why i believe that smoking should be massively restricted in public places IF NOT banned. You dont like my opinion? "Fecking leave".

Chesnox

Fledgling Freddie
Imashrimp said:
EVERY pub in the britain has smokers, I havn't found 1 pub where I havn't walked in to be faced by smokers and smoke. Yes it may be your right to kill yourself smoking, but how is it your right to kill me in the process?

My choice is either have a beer with m8's in a smokey pub, or sit at home on my own cos I cant go into a pub. How is it fair that your addiction, makes me sit at home cos I cant go down to smokey pubs?

As a non smoker I have rights, mainly to breathing clean air, I do that down the street, if a smoker is infront of me, I move away, I dont have that choice in a pub with 4 walls and doors sealing in the smoke.

<snip>

All I can say is it is the bar staff I feel sorry for, who while earning ends meet to feed their family have to put up with YOUR habbit.

Yes pubs could ban it, but currently the smokers would go to a pub that didnt ban it, only way around that is a blanket ban, then they dont have a pub that allows it to go to and have to sit outside, smoke their fag and go back into a clean air pub and have be able to actually see their mate across the table from them!

Please. This could be a debate, but your points are just silly. You overblow your point with hyperbole. First you say, EVERY pub has smokers. Great, so why this seemingly undemocratic blanket ban on smoking. If every pub has smokers, then surely these smokers should be catered for? Already, many pubs have sections that are (to some extent) smoke free. Which is great, everybodys (to some extent) happy. But you seem to insist that your environment should be 100% abso-bloody-lutely devoid of the merest particle of my smoke, thereby shoving me and the rest of the smokers (and there are smokers in EVERY pub, remember) outside the front door like peasants. So much for tolerance and catering for everybodys needs. Surely the function of a Public House, no?

As for your inability to escape from ppl smoking in pubs, does your asthma also prohibit you from using doors? Surely, if you don't like the atmosphere in a pub (whether its full of muppets or its full of smoke) you have the ultimate right. That is, to leave.

As for people who work in the 'hospitality' industry. Well, you don't get a job as a lifeguard then complain you don't like getting wet. Many jobs contain inherent risks that come as part of the package. Arguing in todays society that these people are thier 'to feed thier children' is pretty laughable. This is the 21st century dude, not Dickensian Britian. Fact is you'll find that the majority of people who work in bars or clubs also have as much ability and intelligence to decline to work in pubs/clubs because of the dangers involved. This includes passive smoking, drunken idiots, being projectile vomited on, dealing with aggresive winos, etc..etc..Its pretty rich to claim your doing it for the poor downtrodden barmen/maids when in fact, your'e doing it for noone other than yourself.

All I asked for was tolerance, and people to respect my rights as I respect theirs. The pub is one of the few places where I can have a smoke unharrased. I can't at work, my wife and kids moan at home, most shops etc.. have been non-smoking (not due to legislature I might add) for years. Wheres left for me now? Outside. In December, when its raining ice. You gonna be happy when I'm freezing my knackers off outside? Wait, don't answer that, I already know the answer.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Cozak said:
The sad and simple fact is people who are VICTIMS of passive smoking have no choice either, you think non-smokers are going to sit in the fucking house all day because a minority of people force them to sit in smoky atmospheres in places where people go to socialise. You think people that smoke should own the place.
You gonna bring up your child by locking it in a room all day so it doesnt have to be subjected to smoke? no, you take kids places so they learn and it a large majority of these places smoking is not banned so you think its fair that your 5 year old daughter is subjected to smoking idiots so that they can develop all sorts of disease from the smoke? Your whines are the pathetic ones what you are saying has a tiny probability of happening, where as millions of people are exposed to passive smoking everyday.

Also calling what iam saying whines is pathetic in itself iam expressing my opinion on why i believe that smoking should be massively restricted in public places IF NOT banned. You dont like my opinion? "Fecking leave".

your funny as fuck m8

you have a CHOICE to walk into a pub or not

Some guy in the street minding his own business who gets glassed by some drunk dick had NO CHOICE

A lady walking home with her 5 year old daughter and some drunk tit goes onto the pavement and knocks em both over had NO CHOICE

understand ?

Imashrimp

Fledgling Freddie
Chesnox said:
Please. This could be a debate, but your points are just silly. You overblow your point with hyperbole. First you say, EVERY pub has smokers. Great, so why this seemingly undemocratic blanket ban on smoking. If every pub has smokers, then surely these smokers should be catered for? Already, many pubs have sections that are (to some extent) smoke free. Which is great, everybodys (to some extent) happy. But you seem to insist that your environment should be 100% abso-bloody-lutely devoid of the merest particle of my smoke, thereby shoving me and the rest of the smokers (and there are smokers in EVERY pub, remember) outside the front door like peasants. So much for tolerance and catering for everybodys needs. Surely the function of a Public House, no?

As for your inability to escape from ppl smoking in pubs, does your asthma also prohibit you from using doors? Surely, if you don't like the atmosphere in a pub (whether its full of muppets or its full of smoke) you have the ultimate right. That is, to leave.

As for people who work in the 'hospitality' industry. Well, you don't get a job as a lifeguard then complain you don't like getting wet. Many jobs contain inherent risks that come as part of the package. Arguing in todays society that these people are thier 'to feed thier children' is pretty laughable. This is the 21st century dude, not Dickensian Britian. Fact is you'll find that the majority of people who work in bars or clubs also have as much ability and intelligence to decline to work in pubs/clubs because of the dangers involved. This includes passive smoking, drunken idiots, being projectile vomited on, dealing with aggresive winos, etc..etc..Its pretty rich to claim your doing it for the poor downtrodden barmen/maids when in fact, your'e doing it for noone other than yourself.

All I asked for was tolerance, and people to respect my rights as I respect theirs. The pub is one of the few places where I can have a smoke unharrased. I can't at work, my wife and kids moan at home, most shops etc.. have been non-smoking (not due to legislature I might add) for years. Wheres left for me now? Outside. In December, when its raining ice. You gonna be happy when I'm freezing my knackers off outside? Wait, don't answer that, I already know the answer.

I dont think you see my point, your habbit "EFFECTS" every single person in the pub! Both smokers and non-smokers alike, your "addiction" is "effecting" me, as you yourself point out, a pub is for socialising and having a drink with m8's.

Your smoking ruins my night, how would you going outside, being a bit friendly to everyone else in the pub, stop you enjoying an evening. Lets face it, it might even cut your habbit down a bit and mean you can spend more time drinking with m8's!

I accept you have a habbit, you enjoy a smoke, I have a habbit, I pick my nails, unless I start throwing nail bits into your eye down the local I dont see how ANY habbit I have would effect you and pottential cause numerous problems with your health!

Ill take it down to the base level:

Smoking kills, causes numerous diseases and generally stinks.

When I go down a pub to "socialise" with my m8's I have to breath in all the smoke, I could potentially get any of the numerous diseases from 2nd hand smoke. Sorry but that in itself should be enough to ensure smoking is banned from all public places! You have a right to smoke, at the moment, I have a right to breath fresh air and socialise over a pint of fosters. Your habbit infringes my rights, enough said! :drink:

You say you respec my rights, currently you dont, you smoke in public places :(

Zede

Part of the furniture
Chesnox said:

at last someone with some sense :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom