Scammers - we finally got one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie

Banned
how the fuck can you get scammed. sharing passwords and QQ later?

in 2 years time i've given my pass to 3ppl in total. an IRL friend and 2 ppl i know that play since start of daoc and have an age of +25. I wouldn't even give my pass to a guildy thats been in guild for 6+months. Only one you can blame is yourself .

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Rule #1: Don't give away your PW.
Rule #2: Have your PWs on a secure place (NOT a mail, or anything that can be accessed from the internet).
Rule #3: If you can't take care of your pets, DON'T summon any (I will report any pet abuse I see to the pet union and that include SM mass murdering pets due to racism).

Cyclodia

Banned
Bonehead said:
A friend of mine got scammed about a month ago from today. It didn't take long under we figured out who was behind it. First he blamed others, then when we talked to the ones he named he changed his story. There was in total two other persons involved, but I'm leaving them out of this thread due a lot of other issues. We now knew he was the brain behind it. We have logs from talking to all the people involved.

His prey was 55p, ~20 respec stones (from MW3 raids before nerf) and some other good items that we've been farming together.
If the prey was ~4-5p it's not that big of a deal. But since it's not ... well ...

He said that he was gonna give back what was stolen within three days. On the third day, he wanted more days to be able to get back what was stolen. Today, about a month later, we still havn't got anything back. He doesn't even replay our PM's anymore. We can see him talking in the channels he uses, but still - we get no answer.
To summon things up, we guess he got so enoyed that we never let him alone, that he deleted all chars on the account.

So ...

We now know that he have no interest what so ever in returning what he stol from my friend. We've been working hard to get back what's ours, but for nothing.

I know that it will probebly be alot of talk about this. Both gratz and flames on me for spreading this. But i don't care. I know alot of people that have been robbed/scammed, and would do anything to find out the scammers name. I know who this scammer is. I have the opportunity to flame him, and I'm gonna take it.

The scammer is:

on Qnet:
Jika or Jikaa - can be found in #Celticfist

in Daoc:
played Jika (shaman) on Mid/Exc before, but traded his account to:

Freddina, lvl 50 Warden, member of Random Roleplayers.
Freddo, lvl 50 Hero, both on Hib/exc.

Thank you for your time.

Dont trade accounts then noob read CoC (yeah the 2 times accept tekst when you start)

Ziva

Fluffy
I agree on what has been said before, don't share your password. If you feel betrayed by people sort it out in private but don't involve people who have nothing to do with it.

I'm closing this thread to prevent any more damage to peoples or guilds reputation. I suggest you use RightNow and see if GOA can do anything for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom