Scammers - we finally got one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
A friend of mine got scammed about a month ago from today. It didn't take long under we figured out who was behind it. First he blamed others, then when we talked to the ones he named he changed his story. There was in total two other persons involved, but I'm leaving them out of this thread due a lot of other issues. We now knew he was the brain behind it. We have logs from talking to all the people involved.

His prey was 55p, ~20 respec stones (from MW3 raids before nerf) and some other good items that we've been farming together.
If the prey was ~4-5p it's not that big of a deal. But since it's not ... well ...

He said that he was gonna give back what was stolen within three days. On the third day, he wanted more days to be able to get back what was stolen. Today, about a month later, we still havn't got anything back. He doesn't even replay our PM's anymore. We can see him talking in the channels he uses, but still - we get no answer.
To summon things up, we guess he got so enoyed that we never let him alone, that he deleted all chars on the account.

So ...

We now know that he have no interest what so ever in returning what he stol from my friend. We've been working hard to get back what's ours, but for nothing.

I know that it will probebly be alot of talk about this. Both gratz and flames on me for spreading this. But i don't care. I know alot of people that have been robbed/scammed, and would do anything to find out the scammers name. I know who this scammer is. I have the opportunity to flame him, and I'm gonna take it.

The scammer is:

on Qnet:
Jika or Jikaa - can be found in #Celticfist

in Daoc:
played Jika (shaman) on Mid/Exc before, but traded his account to:

Freddina, lvl 50 Warden, member of Random Roleplayers.
Freddo, lvl 50 Hero, both on Hib/exc.

Thank you for your time.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Got the text of that screen-shotted and saved. Just incase a mod edit-s it.

Nice one bone-head. Thats what we need - some good old fashioned naming and shaming.

Arawn

Fledgling Freddie
hmm

Is it the one who plays Freddina now or the one who ownz Jika @ mid/exc ?

Still fucked up..... :kissit:

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Arawn said:
Is it the one who plays Freddina now or the one who ownz Jika @ mid/exc ?

Still fucked up..... :kissit:
The first owner of Jika, which is the one who own Freddina now.
(not the Jika on Mid now)

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
That explains the aptitude (sp?) of Freddina... he always used to be a nice bloke but lately something changed.

prozze

Fledgling Freddie
And btw keep my guild out of this crap, cause its your and not RR's problem to solve.

You just want us to get a bad rep, and kill 2 flies in 1 hit xD

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
A friend of mine got scammed about a month ago from today. It didn't take long under we figured out who was behind it. First he blamed others, then when we talked to the ones he named he changed his story. There was in total two other persons involved, but I'm leaving them out of this thread due a lot of other issues. We now knew he was the brain behind it. We have logs from talking to all the people involved. Ok, show the logs plz .. And show the logs also where I changes my story

His prey was 55p, ~20 respec stones (from MW3 raids before nerf) and some other good items that we've been farming together.
If the prey was ~4-5p it's not that big of a deal. But since it's not ... well ...

He said that he was gonna give back what was stolen within three days... Show, where I said I will giv back 100%, I said I will do my best, didnt I ? .. On the third day, he wanted more days to be able to get back what was stolen... U said u give me 3 days OR U WILL SCAMM ME, I didnt ask for more days Today, about a month later, we still havn't got anything back. Wasnt it only like 2 weeks ago when this happened ? He doesn't even replay our PM's anymore.... No PM's from u last 2 weeks We can see him talking in the channels he uses, but still - we get no answer. ... Yes I talk in channels, but I get no PM's - and I got no1 on ignore list also
To summon things up, we guess he got so enoyed that we never let him alone, that he deleted all chars on the account.... I never deleted any chars and u never PMed my warden ingame

So ...

We now know that he have no interest what so ever in returning what he stol from my friend. We've been working hard to get back what's ours, but for nothing.

I know that it will probebly be alot of talk about this. Both gratz and flames on me for spreading this. But i don't care. I know alot of people that have been robbed/scammed, and would do anything to find out the scammers name. I know who this scammer is. I have the opportunity to flame him, and I'm gonna take it. ...Ok, grats to u, now show me smth that proves 100% that I am scammer ? .. ahh and btw, ask ur friend .. that I warned him .. more then 1 person got SUBS to the 2nd acc that I gave him and I told him to change subs .. my real acc with shaman named Jika, that I gave him never got scammed and I am the only1 who got subs to that acc (well not only1 now, caus ur friend got em also) .. tnx to ur nice story .. but giv smth that proves , k ? .. and think smth better out next time. And if u will find out, where is that money now or whatever there was, let me know also plz. and btw .. leave my guild out of it ..

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
Show, where I said I will giv back 100%, I said I will do my best, didnt I ?

This bit which you have written yourself would be a pretty significant indication of guilt and confession.

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Bullitt said:
This bit which you have written yourself would be a pretty significant indication of guilt and confession.

I answered to his question ..

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
all stuff said on irc, if he shows logs u could c it.

Boobz

Loyal Freddie
As already said your post here is about as good as confessions get.

GL getting anyone to see it any other way scammer ;)

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Im sorry for the one lost all that :( played with jika few times in grp, didn't seem that bad though :|

censi

Can't get enough of FH
chaps, can we have some more juicy gossip.

Like how were you scammed??

Was he a in game friend that you gave your account details to who played your account a few times??

You loged backinto your account and all the money and stones were gone!?

you then check with the 3 people who also had access to your account and you get excuses or something and cant quite work out what happend??

Cant quite understand how this person can say they can get your money back in a few days kind of thing?! maybe its was the old, "my friend irl got the account details from me he must have scammed you ill speak to him and ask him to return your loot" ploy?

NOTE: BY GIVING OTHER PEOPLE ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT THIS TYPE OF THING WILL HAPPEN. I am no way condeming strippers but an account with this much wealth on it with several people accessing it, well come on use some common sense.

(maybe u didnt give access though, please tell?)

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Bonehead said:
He said that he was gonna give back what was stolen within three days...

Jika said:
.. I said I will do my best, didnt I ?

Bonehead said:
.. On the third day, he wanted more days to be able to get back what was stolen...

Jika said:
U said u give me 3 days OR U WILL SCAMM ME, I didnt ask for more days

Yup, you're admitting guilt there Jika. Plain and clear.. oh as well as 'answering' his question.

Tell how (like is he rl friend, blah, etc.) it happened Bone pleasey.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
oo or maybe u werent hacked and you ask him to transfer the gold or summin?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
maybe he lent his account to a "friend" who plays on the US servers who wanted to "test" something excal.

die hackers die

censi

Can't get enough of FH
/houseface 3291 For assorted scrolls lvl 51 Bows, Staffs, Instruments, Mana pots, End pots and Breathing pots

Breathing potion!!?

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah you need to use a breathing pot now or you forget how to breathe and die of oxygen starvation...one of Mythics great new ideas!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
I helped littul batman warden get egg of youth which took over an hour :(

Did you steal those things, why did you if yes, and why did you say you will give it back after stealing it? :/

Brim

Fledgling Freddie
Hello my name is random player.
I have no life. my life is to sit on FH and flame ppl that i do not know.
I try to be smart and make witty comments about stuff i dont actually have a idea about . I flame guilds just because they run me over in emain .
Lets see . oh yeah i also like to have wild guesses at stuff wich i also have no idea about .

Anything of the above feel familiar ? . if so there is a little [X] in the top right of your browser "Window" click it , it will make you feel better ( and i might add alot smarter )

For thoose that do not know about the whole "Jika thing" i Suggest you do not bother to vent your flaming needs anymore .
For thoose that feel that flaming RR for one of RR's members's friend's deeds (farfetched isnt it ? ) dont .

Sure we all hate scammers. and yes all ebay'ers and acc traders get what they diserve .. but really . i happen to know the current fredd ingame, from time to time he might be an annoying tard ( but who isnt : ) . But i dont see the reason for ppl that have no clue about the situation to log on here and flame the shit out of him for something he couldnt even controll . i suggest if you feel to hit the reply button after this post , You post some screenies or logs of the actual scammer ( Being jikas friend or what ever), And if you feel the urge to flame me then go ahead.
It just prooves you have less life then even i could imagine.

next time someone gets scammed lets just blame the scammed persons-neigbhours-childs-friends-taxidrivers-dogs-petstoreowner for the scamm shall we ? . cuz that makes as much sense as blaming the original jika for what his OLD friend might have done , or did do .

Brim

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
I helped littul batman warden get egg of youth which took over an hour :(

Did you steal those things, why did you if yes, and why did you say you will give it back after stealing it? :/

Oh and i almost forgot , YOU .. make no comments . ever on anything bad about anyone . lets not start another flame war but dont you think your the wrong person to talk about lies,deceit and so on ?

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Brim said:
Hello my name is random player.
I have no life. my life is to sit on FH and flame ppl that i do not know.
I try to be smart and make witty comments about stuff i dont actually have a idea about . I flame guilds just because they run me over in emain .
Lets see . oh yeah i also like to have wild guesses at stuff wich i also have no idea about .

Anything of the above feel familiar ? . if so there is a little [X] in the top right of your browser "Window" click it , it will make you feel better ( and i might add alot smarter )

For thoose that do not know about the whole "Jika thing" i Suggest you do not bother to vent your flaming needs anymore .
For thoose that feel that flaming RR for one of RR's members's friend's deeds (farfetched isnt it ? ) dont .

Sure we all hate scammers. and yes all ebay'ers and acc traders get what they diserve .. but really . i happen to know the current fredd ingame, from time to time he might be an annoying tard ( but who isnt : ) . But i dont see the reason for ppl that have no clue about the situation to log on here and flame the shit out of him for something he couldnt even controll . i suggest if you feel to hit the reply button after this post , You post some screenies or logs of the actual scammer ( Being jikas friend or what ever), And if you feel the urge to flame me then go ahead.
It just prooves you have less life then even i could imagine.

next time someone gets scammed lets just blame the scammed persons-neigbhours-childs-friends-taxidrivers-dogs-petstoreowner for the scamm shall we ? . cuz that makes as much sense as blaming the original jika for what his OLD friend might have done , or did do .

as a neutral and a hibby i can't see anyone naming and shaming the guild ,they said his name and the guild in which they currently reside(i think he is still in). nobody has said anything derogatary about RR just about this player which he has admitted in his answering his questions (well this is how it looks to anybody reading these boards) and about clicking the X ,these boards also contain good stuff as well as the whines of the realm and sometimes these whines stop scammers which is a good thing don't you think

Brim

Fledgling Freddie
Behmoth said:
as a neutral and a hibby i can't see anyone naming and shaming the guild ,they said his name and the guild in which they currently reside(i think he is still in). nobody has said anything derogatary about RR just about this player which he has admitted in his answering his questions (well this is how it looks to anybody reading these boards) and about clicking the X ,these boards also contain good stuff as well as the whines of the realm and sometimes these whines stop scammers which is a good thing don't you think

Maybe you did not see there was a pervious page with comments, including one wich Names the guild and another post wich pretty much says even tho we (According to the poster) have a scammer in the guild we allready have a lousy rep for being a "Strafelag abusing " guild etc. so yes id say its said bad things about RR . ´

Wuntvor

Fledgling Freddie
Behmoth said:

As a GM who has to sort out my guild being dragged into this kind of flame war I have to strongly disagree. Just by mentioning the guild of the person concerned you cause a whole new range of problems.

I have some problems with "name and shame" in general, but dragging a whole guild into it due to the behaviour of 1 member is somthing that acheives absolutly nothing other than bad feeling and anger.

pomalllka

Fledgling Freddie
Random Cocksuckers are well known for scamming/ripping off people on ML raids so this is no surprise at all.

Avoid them like the plague.

Poma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom