sb zerg whine

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
lol, the shitload of stealthers out there atm from alb makes me think of selling my account, fucking worthless

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
mid stealthers do 3 things,

stealth zerg

run away

add

its a fact

lathoniel

Fledgling Freddie
it amazes me how sb qq so much about being added on. u guys do realise its IMPOSSIBLE for us to have a 1v1 cos we cant see 2inches in front of our faces. i think ur all just a bit to used to see-hiddedn tbh. fine for u to say dont add, but if scouts didnt,then wtf do we do, hers some suggestions:

1: stand around waiting to b Pa'd?
2: stand around waiting
3: stand around spinning in circles
4: stand around waiting for a group
5: stand around waiting to b dueld by a friendly SB (hmm 2yrs, that never happened)
6: run around in a lil circle hoping a 45stealth sb without see-hidden walks straight past
7: log off.

btw urizen, i never run (unless PS is up and the odds are bad). and dont mistake my /y spam for cries for help, more like my distate at being ganked by a self professing soloer ... and his group.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
mid stealthers do 3 things,

stealth zerg

run away

add

its a fact

u want me to remind u how i killed u in DF while i was unbuffed (only AF charge was on) and u were buffed? :twak:

2all: he was hurting shredders....and they are my favorite pets there! :fluffle: so i just helped poor thing.. ;)

Feinar

Fledgling Freddie
Light said:
i have honestly never seen feiner/kenwolf/macmep not running as 3 or more.

Well, trio - yes. From time to time. More then 3 - its a kind of exaggeration. The reason for trio - its hard to beat alb's mincer+infil duo. Especially when they get all RAs up. Basic scenario - you see the mincer in stealth, then u need:
a) to step back, use sl to see the inf in front or behind him, try to land PA on inf and do as more dmg as possible b4 mincer joing the fight. After that all based on our luck.
b) just attack mincer and w8 till infi pop in front or behind him. Then change target to inf and do as much dmg as possible, cause there is no reason to beat mincer while u get inf on ur tail and (maybe) IP on mincer. And ofc dont forget about stun and mezz and Purge on 30 min timer. Even if we get luck and beat mincer to low HP (after IP or not), there is a big chance that he have a SoS. Pretty nice and annoy if you ask me. I think i feel like a soloer when he was beating by duo. Same situation - you fight, use all what you can and still loose. Familiar, isnt it?

Ok, this was just an example. We meet this duos as often as inf+inf, inf+scout, scout + inf or any other 3+ stealth groups (and ofc the hibs st grps counted too). So i think you can imagine that we dont have alot of time to think "hm... interesting, this guy solo or not? he have adds or not?" e. t. c. cause if he get, our nobility, when 1 attack and 1 just watch stealthed, being more like stupidity, when enemy and his friends killing us 1 by 1. So yes, we prefer to kill as fast as possible. Its about me and Ken's duo. In trio tactic is a bit differ, but anyways its based mostly on probability, that there is more anemys in the area. I feel sorry for those who realy soloing and trying to enjoy it, but well... "if you living with wolves, be a wolf by yourself". We just adapt for current RvR situation. Macmep was a soloer for a long time. But he was tired of being pwned too. And anyway he is solo from time to time, because we have a different playtime sometimes.
I get the point from soloers. Now, i hope, you get the "duoer" point of view.

PS: dont know m8s, if you have any very good irl friends to have a fun and enjoying to play with, but i have... And this is Ken. This was a reason of our duo from the day 1.

Light

Loyal Freddie
well it is nice to see a well written post and explanation from your point of view and /respect for doing so rather than the usual random insults thrown back in these sort of threads ;)

as u say, soloing in emain lately is very frustrating .. especially for SH vulnerable chars - having no idea how many can see u and when an attack is immenent

i have spent alot of time solo and expect to get ganked by duos and odd zerg but just recently its seems to have gone crazy with 3+ grps ganking on every single run which does get very annoying as u have ney chance

anyway its always nice to get the other perpectives on situations so nice one .. next time u 2/3 gank me solo give me a /hug then :)

Feinar

Fledgling Freddie
Light said:
well it is nice to see a well written post and explanation from your point of view and /respect for doing so rather than the usual random insults thrown back in these sort of threads ;)

Well, i have nothing to hide and nothing to complain =). The simple explain always better than abuse imo.

Light said:
i have spent alot of time solo and expect to get ganked by duos and odd zerg but just recently its seems to have gone crazy with 3+ grps ganking on every single run which does get very annoying as u have ney chance

Sure, it happens. The same situation for us - passing amg for example. And there is no matter, how many we are, 2 or 3, usually we become an hedgehogs, before get to the nearest ladder :( . And spikes "heps" too ^^. Also i wanna say that we rarely "camping" same place, especial smthing like dcx. We just passing it. So if we meet somebody here... well, **it happens :). What can we do? Ofc we trying to get all what we can ^^.

Light said:
anyway its always nice to get the other perpectives on situations so nice one .. next time u 2/3 gank me solo give me a /hug then :)

Same here. I respect to any other opinions, and for sure, i accept that we all have (and prefer) different playstyles. And i respect to most our enemys. Sadly, i dont like any ingame emotions :/. So i just give you a /hug right here and right now, kk? ^^

Feinar

Fledgling Freddie
Chadalonius said:
If you really feel sorry for me then stop killing me! :D

There are many "if... than..." things =). Ofc if you never ever shoot us... But dunno tbh. I am think about upcoming NF, and cant say i wanna more scouts around here ^^. Alive scouts i mean ;).

Iswind

Fledgling Freddie
Well ive tryed soloing with my sb by the time he reached rr 3 i was fed up.

Nightshades are usually solo

But each and every alb inf has ither a scout friend or 1-2 mincers + additional adds..

So my brother lvled a Hunter and as soon as hes toad out we wil come back on abit more even grounds.

Feinar

Fledgling Freddie
Iswind said:
Nightshades are usually solo

Mmmm... Well... Yes, sometimes. I was like :eek2: y-day, when we meet a horde (was hard to count ^^) of hib stealthers on the hill over the mtk. Dunno how many of them was a NSes, but still :eek7:... "Post Mortem"'s event or smthing =). Never seen so many of them at once.

Gethin

Fledgling Freddie
I must be one of the few solo stealthers left in this game now. Everywhere i go i see duo's, trio's or full blown zergs. And, as for you Feinar i have never seen you solo, it show truely amazing skill to need 2/3 to beat soloers.

The sad part i used to know a few mid stealthers that were usually guaranteed to be solo (and enjoyed 1 on 1 fights with them - win or lose), but even they seem to have given up gone with the zerg crowd.

As for the future, NF will be archer and caster heaven so you better make sure you get those rp's now. When it gets here you will be at the bottom of the RP food chain.

If im in a keep and you pop stealth, you better make sure i do not see you, as if i do, you wont be vertical for long.

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
amagad guys, quit raping my very old topic here. :eek:

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:
and u stink

wow...im speechless, even though you put up a temp-reply and then after consulting with your "friends" for some hours you found a reply worth posting. incidentally the both keen and humorous reply you have left here. I thank you for your time and effort, it must truely have been tremendous.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Arnor said:
wow...im speechless, even though you put up a temp-reply and then after consulting with your "friends" for some hours you found a reply worth posting. incidentally the both keen and humorous reply you have left here. I thank you for your time and effort, it must truely have been tremendous.

sorry but ur still an stinker.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Haldar said:
u want me to remind u how i killed u in DF while i was unbuffed (only AF charge was on) and u were buffed? :twak:

2all: he was hurting shredders....and they are my favorite pets there! :fluffle: so i just helped poor thing.. ;)

ahh you mean the time i was fighting a shredder? why not try me now

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:
sorry but ur still an stinker.

yet again, i am abolished by the gigantic brain using a keyboard. Whatever will I do? I am rejected by the cultural and intellectual elite, am I forced to forever be an outcast in this wretched world I call home?

Iswind

Fledgling Freddie
Feinar said:
Mmmm... Well... Yes, sometimes. I was like :eek2: y-day, when we meet a horde (was hard to count ^^) of hib stealthers on the hill over the mtk. Dunno how many of them was a NSes, but still :eek7:... "Post Mortem"'s event or smthing =). Never seen so many of them at once.

The only time i got real pissed off by a ns was when a fg ran with one Ns....

The grp ran by the ns poped me and they slaughtered me in 2 secs. :(

I mean im ok with dynig but its no fun when fgs use a ns to kill solo stealthers :/

I usually pop to duel Ho Crush mercs dosent matter if i win as long as its a fair fight :)

Feinar

Fledgling Freddie
Gethin said:
I must be one of the few solo stealthers left in this game now. Everywhere i go i see duo's, trio's or full blown zergs. And, as for you Feinar i have never seen you solo, it show truely amazing skill to need 2/3 to beat soloers.

You think there is only soloers in emain, right? Sure, we must ungroup when meet solo player e. t. c ^^ Some soloers abit selfish imo :/. Nothing poersonal, but there is many things to do for me and Ken except searching for lonley players. Its not our main point.
I am already explain all what i think about it abit earlier m8. And i know that i am not solo. But thanx for reminding =).

As for:
Gethin said:
As for the future, NF will be archer and caster heaven so you better make sure you get those rp's now. When it gets here you will be at the bottom of the RP food chain.
- its a well known thing. And i am sure, not only assasins will cry about archers in NF.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
on attached page - 6 alb stealthers

papasan
lightin
yog
sharkshady
salen
siglio
+2 more of u didnt get into it

after this u have no more fucking right to whine about sb zerg. including those of u i had a respect for - papasan and yog.

period.

Attachments

• zerg.jpg
    zerg.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 66

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Do you win a prize for best pic?

sshot012.jpg
[/IMG]

Dathcald

Fledgling Freddie
I usually solo and duo while in emain. Suffice it to say I don't stay long. At odins you can at least get through the hib stealth zerg to their htk with sl helping you, emain, you kill one, you die after. With luck.

Let's see. My record at emain was at the milestone, ran into 10 alb stealthers who were not gentle and most of who used heat weps...

Odins, killed a luri last week, then I got to do Shakespears Julius Caesar act with over 12 enemies, mostly short ones. I was Caesar and I didn't like it.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Zerg

Renwind said:
green one is my friend, he said they made a fg stealthers to kill the fg alb stealthers that camped amg/mtk

and i saw lots of alb stealthzergs today ppl running 4-5ppl in a grp
I doubt those albs were a FG. May have been 8 there, most solo.

Olorin

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:
I doubt those albs were a FG. May have been 8 there, most solo.

You are a prince of jokers i mean really, same old standard bullshit answer they were all solo or lfg seriosuly you guys are so fucking old with yer bullshit and never seem to get tired of coming out with it. We got a new expansion coming out soon so plz update the bullshit for the expansion at least. :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom