Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
>_<

6 on this pic, but was 8 in total...

ouch

sshot954.jpg

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Pretty average. I have a picture of 18 Nightshades and Rangers at HMG Odin's.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
All the realms zerg lets get over this now pleeeeease =D

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Aussie said:
daily shit.Jox & co. -

tbh cant see jox in the ss,

theres powerslave, urizen,

sevares uses the Shade of Mist

the other dunno, but the green 1 i met serveral times, can remember him cause hes lookin like Cermit the frog :)

Aussie

Banned
but what can they do but zerg?
they are the worst archer and assassin.... plz understand they are gimped :(

Neo

Loyal Freddie
i used to play a NS for like 6-7 months ago, and i NEVER meet Powerslave without atleast 3 adds, and i meen __never__.. nice to see that some things never change in daoc :D

Expreso

Fledgling Freddie
i used to run at odins for like 6-7 months ago, and i NEVER meet TD without atleast 3 fgs, and i meen __never__.. nice to see that some things never change in daoc :m00:

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
green one is my friend, he said they made a fg stealthers to kill the fg alb stealthers that camped amg/mtk

and i saw lots of alb stealthzergs today ppl running 4-5ppl in a grp

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
all it means is the accept that they are shit and cant kill anyone on their own

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
all it means is the accept that they are shit and cant kill anyone on their own

Does this mean rr 6+ mincer and infil duos are shit when they jump my hunter when I'm solo? Cuz imo, soloing is pretty much futile in emain cuz of these duos/trios/zergs

lathoniel

Fledgling Freddie
nobody solos anymore :(, even rr10 'the-uber-i-can-beat-sb-all-the-time-u-cant-see-my-sc-its-too-uber' scout has an infil with poisonspikes in front of em these days. nm, theres always girl-hitting urizen to kill. guarenteed 4000rp every hour. cheers m8 :)

actually, saw jox alone the other day. 3 beers kinda screws my vision and memory up tho, so maybe not.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
u want pictures with of grp of alb stealthers killing me? can provide with many np.

Albion already has strongest assasin and a support class to complement it...why do u whine?

i've rvred 3rd evening today since my return, and i've noticed a huge increase in # of alb stealthers who travel in packs, which greatly annoys me as soloer. have u all got ur cojones mysteriously transformed into vaginas and wombs? (*)

/shrug

(*)
a) no offence to women meant. i am married for 2.5 years and happy :)
b) i had a time when i was a boss of 10 ppl female collective (sp?). not for long, thank God. so i know what i am talking about.

upd:
/military Amenion
we had a good....ghm...fight yesterday...;)

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
Haldar said:
i've rvred 3rd evening today since my return, and i've noticed a huge increase in # of alb stealthers who travel in packs, which greatly annoys me)

Said before and i'll say again, Jox started it all, don't blame us.

i remember going out in rvr with my lvl 40 ish scout,(back b4 RA's ,and when LvL 50 was an acheivment), and getting ganked by Jox and add's.

actually, i'll rephrase this and state Jox was there(dunno who lead it) but his name is the one that stands out cos he is about the only sb from back then who still play's his char.but then again, weve all gotta stand back and say we dunno what happens when we aren't there.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
sometimes i solo (amagaad yes even in emain), sometimes i group.

tbh i think that its getting hard to solo atm, rarely can i move out from apk without getting killed by an SB or 3, but i aint exactly suprised when it happens, just /release and either head back or go to HW.

while im at it 'll admit to being killed by jox solo the otherday, i was looking about for the SB brigade but all i couldnt see any, maybe some things do change after all?

anyway, as it gets harder to solo, its only logical taht the number of solo'ers go down. maybe it will change in NF.. who knows? who cares? just as long as i get to 2 hit a hib every now and again im happy :D

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:
>_<

6 on this pic, but was 8 in total...

ouch

sshot954.jpg

2 of them are hunters so as your title says SB zergs i dont think this qualifies ;) :fluffle:

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmy why do you have such a big grp window open if you always solo?

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
btw very lethal hi rr stealthzerg im pretty sure a hi rr mincer+infil could take them out with ease...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom