sb zerg whine

Chadalonius

Fledgling Freddie
Olorin said:
You are a prince of jokers i mean really, same old standard bullshit answer they were all solo or lfg seriosuly you guys are so fucking old with yer bullshit and never seem to get tired of coming out with it. We got a new expansion coming out soon so plz update the bullshit for the expansion at least. :puke:

Most Alb stealthers at amg are solo or in duos. I'd know, I'm one of them!

Wmv

Fledgling Freddie
Chadalonius said:
Most Alb stealthers at amg are solo or in duos. I'd know, I'm one of them!
ppl who "solos" around amg makes me laugh, why not just grp up with everyone of them since as soon as you find someone to fight there everyone start sprinting towards him to leech.
Why do you even leave atk solo if you dont have any intentions on fighting 1vs1 without adds? Just invite everyone instead

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Wmv said:
ppl who "solos" around amg makes me laugh, why not just grp up with everyone of them since as soon as you find someone to fight there everyone start sprinting towards him to leech.
Why do you even leave atk solo if you dont have any intentions on fighting 1vs1 without adds? Just invite everyone instead

dont encourage them :)

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Aloca said:
Jimmy why do you have such a big grp window open if you always solo?

Just to point this out... that UI has a bugged group window which is stuck at that size, and there's no "x" in the corner to close it once it's open :-# It's called Freeze or something.

Chadalonius

Fledgling Freddie
Wmv said:

Well I can't be arsed with stealth groups, takes too much effort. When I go to mmg I get ganked by mids doing exactly the same thing as albs do at amg. Anywhere else I wouldn't be able to leech, how would I get any rps?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Olorin said:
You are a prince of jokers i mean really, same old standard bullshit answer they were all solo or lfg seriosuly you guys are so fucking old with yer bullshit and never seem to get tired of coming out with it. We got a new expansion coming out soon so plz update the bullshit for the expansion at least. :puke:
I stated a fact, as most Infs/scouts that camp amg will back up. Not gonna continue this. This thread is pointless. Like arguing with a 4 year old gypo with turrets.

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Omg stop bumping this thread :<
That pic is 100k RP away :( I'm more uberer now!!!1 4L5 ! Wow! Fear me :puke:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Its like the classic point of view of the alb scout. He was out soloing at amg, see a target and shoots to see his target insta die but only 10 rp for the kill? He looks up and sees 10 more scouts looking around in frustration. He yells stop leeching my kills to the other 10 "solo" scouts there, who were in the middle of typing the same comment.

loxleys comment on SH is valid. Tbh if your playing a SH assasin you shouldn't moan at archers that team up. Its a real shit RA. In fact its the only RA in the game whos conception was specific to give 1 class the ability to fuck over another 1. Not a nice feeling being detected at those sorts of ranges I can tell you.

Lots of SB and infs skill think they rocker when they PA a non camo'd archer and quite liderally tear the poor little archer a new a55hole!

Appollo

Part of the furniture
censi said:
Its like the classic point of view of the alb scout. He was out soloing at amg, see a target and shoots to see his target insta die but only 10 rp for the kill? He looks up and sees 10 more scouts looking around in frustration. He yells stop leeching my kills to the other 10 "solo" scouts there, who were in the middle of typing the same comment.

loxleys comment on SH is valid. Tbh if your playing a SH assasin you shouldn't moan at archers that team up. Its a real shit RA. In fact its the only RA in the game whos conception was specific to give 1 class the ability to fuck over another 1. Not a nice feeling being detected at those sorts of ranges I can tell you.

Lots of SB and infs skill think they rocker when they PA a non camo'd archer and quite liderally tear the poor little archer a new a55hole!

Like all the archers with TS? 1 is timer 1 is passive, but goal is still 2 fuck a enemy over. Pot, kettle, black or 2 wrongs dont make a right.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Appollo said:
Like all the archers with TS? 1 is timer 1 is passive, but goal is still 2 fuck a enemy over. Pot, kettle, black or 2 wrongs dont make a right.
Agree, Archers whine on SH but they dont have any problem using TS and they also think they own when killing someone with it.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
yer but at least TS is a balanced and rational RA.

SH isnt. (you know it as well swede)

dont care what anyone says about SH. When you been on the receiving end of it for I guess 1 and half years you know whether an RA is overpowered or not.

theres gonna be some serious whine from the stealthers on excali when MOS comes in.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
theres gonna be some serious whine from the stealthers on excali when MOS comes in.
Mos make the stealther assasins vs archer status completly oposite of now, archers see longest they attack from range always, assassins will never ever pa a archer again,

censi

Can't get enough of FH
archers see longest

assasin see longest I heard. as its stacks with detect.

Difference is archer will happily pay 34 points for 750 ish range passive detection.

Assasin will not pay 34 points to see the archer at same range and avoid the archer unloading on him from stealth.

Both classes have access to spec it as much as they want.

wont be too much of a problem anyway. Rat pack will go mos3.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
yer thats the spirit.

picture the scenario of a mos5 assasin stealthed in the same area as a mos5 archer stealthed.

you will see the archer before he sees you cuz of stacked detect (providing his camo is down((imo camo should be removed with this)))

you can then decide to flee, or knowning most assasins make a bolt at the archer. if the archer is sharp he will have time to notch fire probably 1 arrow (possibly 2 if fast bow or draw time archer) If the archer is also sharp he may be able to set his GT and FZ, but also the assasin can make life hard for the ranger on that front by angling the run or strafing.

Now an encounter between an archer and a assasin will be very dependent on what happend in that initial opening few seconds. if the archer fooks up he will have an assasin on him possibly with full health knowning evade rate. This would mean death for the archer against any assasin worth a grain of salt.

However if the archer plays well reacts fast and has good ML's the assasin could find himself down to possibly as much as 50% health and a good fight should follow.

RR, RA's, ML's, spec all become very important but the fights should be much more even.

At the moment the scenario is the assasin sees the archer with SH, he moves towards the archer with s/c debuff + crip or dieses on offhand. He attacks, whether is be PA or just merciltraitor pummels, either way he should win unless hes a newb (for want of a better word)

however a mos5 archer versus a mos2-3 assasin will have the advantage, because the assasin will be the one reacting when the first arrow lands.

only thing is a mos5 archer is gonna be a bit gimped on the RA front. at RR8 I can afford mos5 IP2 purge 2 and a few other budget RA's. If i was lower RR i would prolly consider mos4 or 3 tbh.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:
>_<

6 on this pic, but was 8 in total...

ouch

Hi

rightbackatyoujimmi.jpg

Wmv

Fledgling Freddie
Chadalonius said:
Well I can't be arsed with stealth groups, takes too much effort. When I go to mmg I get ganked by mids doing exactly the same thing as albs do at amg. Anywhere else I wouldn't be able to leech, how would I get any rps?
I guess you are low RR since you dont seem to think that you can kill things on your own, you dont have to jump every rr7+ savage/bonedancers who leaves mtk, there is plenty of isen vakten hunters/sbs who dies very easy around for you to fight, and dont use milegates to anything but a passage unless you got control of the situation, got sl/ts up for example.
Find a decent duo partner and camp somewhere between mmg-mtk and you will soon realise thats alot more fun then just stand at amg all day using F8/stick/spam anytimes together with 5 other ppl getting 200rp/kill

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar >

Was I grp'ed with those guys? I don't recognize any of them tbh :wij:

Which one of those stealthers is me? :eek6:

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Snakester said:
Said before and i'll say again, Jox started it all, don't blame us.

i remember going out in rvr with my lvl 40 ish scout,(back b4 RA's ,and when LvL 50 was an acheivment), and getting ganked by Jox and add's.

actually, i'll rephrase this and state Jox was there(dunno who lead it) but his name is the one that stands out cos he is about the only sb from back then who still play's his char.but then again, weve all gotta stand back and say we dunno what happens when we aren't there.

Jox didnt invent stealth zerg, he does not zerg or travel with many adds particualry often either.
wherever you go there's allways a SB nearby, wether you are mid/hib or alb.
JUST BECOS ITS SB's NEARBY ANOTHER SB DOESENT MEAN THEY ARE GROUPED!!!!!!!!!
everyone is drawn towards amg emain at all times, ofcourse there's many stealthers there.

ps. i still play my SB, and i dont play my other classes except for PvE, and my SB is pre SI, hell it's probably pre DF aswell :p

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
lathoniel said:
nobody solos anymore :(, even rr10 'the-uber-i-can-beat-sb-all-the-time-u-cant-see-my-sc-its-too-uber' scout has an infil with poisonspikes in front of em these days. nm, theres always girl-hitting urizen to kill. guarenteed 4000rp every hour. cheers m8 :)

actually, saw jox alone the other day. 3 beers kinda screws my vision and memory up tho, so maybe not.

Yup saw you and your scout zerg on amg hillside the other night.Think i was the only Hunter 'brave' or silly enuff to try keep popping you guys off:) Volley was fun tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom