Sb zerg nowdays

G

grimster

Originally posted by .Venge
lol.. venge cheats chapter 233451.. when will this bs ever end?
i dont use any 3rd program, most people accuse me of speed hack even if they are crippled, ever since the first lame thread..

just whine and complain poor loosers..

As you have never killed anyone in the Pain zerg we can't be poor losers, you just lived a bit longer.

We just make sure to stun you properly now. thus pwning you over and over again.

:)

B

behatch

Re: Re: Re: Sb zerg nowdays

Originally posted by loxleyhood
You think infis don't get zerged?

ye,apart from if they camp mpk or mmg :rolleyes:

Z

zane

Re: Re: Re: Don't give up too soon

Originally posted by Hakansson
Just because he is an infil don't make him insta lame =o) same goes whit all classes etc savage =oP

:ROFLMAO:

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by Nazghul-
Sb's grouping offsets some of the inbalance caused by devastating effect str/con debuff and disease have on us also df is more powerful on a 1on1 scenario where it is a instawin if the sb don't have purge up.

I'm sure sb's would solo more if we were on par with infils (and ns' too).

Well i could change that to this:
Albs zerging offsets some of the inbalance caused by devastating effect savages and all instant CC(including disease ;) ) have on us also mid groups are more powerful on a 1on1 (group) scenario where it is a instawin if the alb group don't have all ras up to have a small chance...

PS: RvR balance? What's that?

S

Stormm

Originally posted by herjulf
lol at venge, i remember just the other day i attacked a scout outside mtk emain, u + 3 more infils came running like dustrats drawn to a magnet.

like tripping... oooooh rps oooh leech oooh rps....
gifv rps mine are grey ooooh.

hypocrite.

whose the hypocrite!? - u been moving with cale/pyschoid/aicon in a grp of 4 all day

yeah expect stealthers to be at mg's etc but doesn't mean they move as a grp like u bunch of lamers so stfu

oh samma with u now too. so u move in stealth grp of 5 now .. thanks to twats like u that stealthers cant solo/duo and end up making large grps - if thats what u want then fo and play normal rvr

B

behatch

Originally posted by Stormm
whose the hypocrite!? - u been moving with cale/pyschoid/aicon in a grp of 4 all day

yeah expect stealthers to be at mg's etc but doesn't mean they move as a grp like u bunch of lamers so stfu

oh samma with u now too. so u move in stealth grp of 5 now .. thanks to twats like u that stealthers cant solo/duo and end up making large grps - if thats what u want then fo and play normal rvr

you are the biggest zerger i have ever seen,please go away and dont come back.

S

Stormm

Originally posted by behatch
you are the biggest zerger i have ever seen,please go away and dont come back.

yeah right it must seem like that to shite playeres like you - all 2 of us zerg u hard

lmao

i havent been more than solo/duo since when i was rr3 so stfu - maybe thats why u still rr4 noob - dont get many rps zerging do u ... twat

u are right up there with the biggest shit talkers on BW biatch

E

Ekydus

Considering that you need a group of players to create a zerg, it's rather impossible to be a bigger zerger than someone else.

L

lpep

Originally posted by xajorkith
I solo'd in Emain for hours last night, as a Hunter with TS I only saw 1 solo Alb all night (Alpha). Mids were mostly solo (e.g. Stringer) or Duo.

AMG was awash with overpowered infils, MMG was pretty empty.

Without doubt the infil is the most overpowered (DF with 20% melee bonus) char of all, they can gank solo'ers and even duos at will, yet they must group in 4 and 5s, it doesn't make sense.

I also learnt last night, that soloing as a hunter is pretty much impossible (I don't know how Stringer does it) due to the huge numbers if Infils (I hardly saw any Hib stealthers last night, probably due to Hib having Darkness Falls.), and in future I won't solo.

I was never killed by a solo enemy last night in Emain or Odins.

[Edit]

Oh and if you think you're solo if your stood next to 5 other Infils and you "help" out with their kills, then I'm afraid in my book your grouped with them.

theres actualy a prize these days if u spot a solo inf without mincer add to stunn so he can pa etc....

N

Nazghul-

Originally posted by ilienwyn
Well i could change that to this:
Albs zerging offsets some of the inbalance caused by devastating effect savages and all instant CC(including disease ;) ) have on us also mid groups are more powerful on a 1on1 (group) scenario where it is a instawin if the alb group don't have all ras up to have a small chance...

PS: RvR balance? What's that?

I agree.

Still doesn't change the fact that being a solo sb you can expect to lose 9 of 10 fights solo against infils (especially now that albs have all str relics). Even if you do have purge up they will still outdamage you ridiculously.

B

Belomar

Incidentially, the RG hunter named Issabell need to grow some courage. Last time, she started shooting at me while calling to the nearby NP group to come and pwn me. :cool:

B

behatch

Originally posted by Belomar
Incidentially, the RG hunter named Issabell need to grow some courage. Last time, she started shooting at me while calling to the nearby NP group to come and pwn me. :cool:

help pwn your cabby,wow she must sux :p he he he

B

Belomar

Originally posted by behatch
help pwn your cabby,wow she must sux :p he he he
Ahh, but the few times I've come across you and your Overlord buddies, it's always ended in grief for you.

Users who are viewing this thread