SB ganking Squad

O

old.Buffer

Originally posted by mele-nko
Buffer what kind of a moron are u ?
Do u really think no1 had tried this sooner or later if we hadn't ?
This is already comon use on some of the Us-servers, it was only a matter of time before it would be attempted here in Europe.

I agree with some here that it's not exactly the way it should be, i mean why the hell are the doors there then in the first place.
By posting on this forum how we did it, will probabaly make it piblic knowlege and that's exactly the idea. Sure more attempts will be made from both sides now.
But if it happens or is about to happen ppl will know where to look.

I also fail to see how this is a NP raid ? we were with 14 shadowblades there, but "only" 3 or 4 sb's from Nolby...hardly a nolby raid. Buffer please keep your stupid coments to yourself, u have done nothing, more or less for the realm as a whole then most people here.

And when did I say it was a NP raid? The point i was making is a tactic was used and it worked and the first thing np do is tell the enemy how u did it. You probably told them in IRC 30 secs after you killed the first Lord.
Why dont we just tell the Albion/Hibernia realm what we are going todo in advance.

I have done nothing for the realm??
So all the keep raids/relic raids I have participated in means nothing then? All the Albs ive ganked in FS doing quests and xping/drops was a waste of time?

Havent u got some homework todo child?

O

old.Arnor

First off, grats to the brave few SB's of midgard, great job, it was damn cool to hear about it from Tiki.

another thing that makes tanks useless in this game, we wont even be of any use with bashing the lovely keep doors down
just send in the stealthed gimps....

Im happy as a clam if keeptaking gets left to the assassins, I find it boring as hell to stand infront of a door, bash it, get shot by archers, go out of attackrange, rest some, go back, bash door, bash door some more, rush lord.

Oh, did I just give away our finest tactic? so sorry :p

Buffer: This is a game, with the purpose of having fun, just remember that mate, dont take things so damn seriously :)

O

old.Verata

Buffer, sorry to ruin it for you, but the enemy already knows about this tactic. It's not exactly a secret considering it's been discussed quite thoroughly over the past couple of weeks on the VNBoards. Hell, the link was even posted here.

I don't think it's fair to slam Nolby. Everyone may have known about the tactic, but I think actually getting enough SB's together to pull it off deserves a bit of a brag don't you?

WD guys :clap:

F

find

OMG Buffer!! 1 word STFU!!
We all talked about posting this it wasnt just NP...
plz just shhhh... u are embarrasing to mid

O

old.Ebeneezer

Originally posted by old.XanateA

so stfu , you and ur guild is so goddamn lame and do nothing but whine on us all the time =D

Remind me when I or my guild have whined at you or your guild? I dare you to post links.

As for lame, hmm, ask the 15 or so other guilds in our alliance if they agree with you. We're in the frontiers taking/defending keeps most of the time, as well as ganking in the Albion frontiers. I don't see you doing these.

I'll tell you what's lame: making snide and personal remarks to people on this forum because they had our realms best interests at heart. So what if the US servers have done this trick a lot. I had never heard of it, and I bet many others are the same. Now everyone knows. Do you really think this was worthless the shameless brag?

Note I have not slagged NP. There are some fine players there.

O

old.XanateA

Well obviously u did not play at the start of excal...

We organised everything back then because we thought it would be for the best... noone else seemed experienced enough to organise relic raids etc back then...
We've stopped organising stuff like that now cuz all we got from it was alot of shit... and there are more than capable guilds around now who can organise such things.

D

Damini

Right! Thats it! No more artificial colourings, because you all get far too wound up and horrible. Its organic food and valium all the way from here on in.

You can agree. You can disagree. But I don't much care for the "omg, ur such a retard, noob! Stfu, ur guild aer teh pooey" school (oh, how laughing I use that term) of thought. I'm not expecting this to be a hippy commune, but stop being so outrightly horrid? You know who I'm talking to.

O

old.Ebeneezer

We organised everything back then because we thought it would be for the best... noone else seemed experienced enough to organise relic raids etc back then...
We've stopped organising stuff like that now cuz all we got from it was alot of shit... and there are more than capable guilds around now who can organise such things.

Shame...we're all in this together.

Let's see some more of the nice friendly Xanatea that I saw in Emain today please.

You didn't need to diss my guild, even if you objected to Buffer's post.

L

-Lonewolf-

Never seen Melenko or Arnor in emain before they new lvl 50's or summin

Only SB's I usually see are Korv, Eeny, Zilly thats about it

Scary to know tons more out there now :/

A

Alrindel

Creep <Prophets> the Level 50 Kobold Shadowblade
Korv <Nolby Pride> the Level 50 Norseman Shadowblade
Eeny Weeny <Nolby Pride> the Level 50 Kobold Shadowblade
Zilly <Cutting Edge> the Level 50 Kobold Shadowblade
Microbe <Red Guard> the Level 50 Norseman Shadowblade
Varg <Prophets> the Level 50 Norseman Shadowblade
Oxota PK <Black Company> the Level 50 Norseman Shadowblade
Thorey Vattnadottir <Nolby Pride> the Level 50 Kobold Shadowblade
Tiki God <Nolby Pride> the Level 50 Norseman Shadowblade
Scratchy <Nolby Pride> the Level 50 Kobold Shadowblade
Edea Elbereth <White Rose> the Level 50 Norseman Shadowblade
Lopez <Defiance> the Level 50 Norseman Shadowblade
Darkomen <Cradle> the Level 50 Norseman Shadowblade
Gedan Skugg <Hand of Loki> the Level 50 Norseman Shadowblade
Sheba DragonMerc <White Rose> the Level 50 Norseman Shadowblade
Find Me <Tiwaz's Emissaries> the Level 50 Norseman Shadowblade
Necrofeel <Black Company> the Level 50 Norseman Shadowblade
Mele Nko <Nolby Pride> the Level 50 Norseman Shadowblade
Sweetdreams Ryoko <Nolby Pride> the Level 50 Norseman Shadowblade
Kaah Venom <Hand of Loki> the Level 50 Kobold Shadowblade
Isra <Red Guard> the Level 50 Kobold Shadowblade

Mallus Darkblade <First Cohort> the Level 50 Saracen Infiltrator
Nicolas Oeuf <Phoenix Guard> the Level 50 Saracen Infiltrator
Brommix Boldhenter <Herfølge Boldklub> the Level 50 Briton Infiltrator
Hysteric <Defectu Virium Elite> the Level 50 Saracen Infiltrator
Ninjastyle <The Brethren> the Level 50 Saracen Infiltrator
Pin StNeedles <Shadowlords Society> the Level 50 Saracen Infiltrator
Harpy <Guardians of Light> the Level 50 Saracen Infiltrator
Zagg Barr <Guardians of Light> the Level 50 Saracen Infiltrator
Cute DragonGirl <Black Falcons> the Level 50 Saracen Infiltrator
Marrah Matricidia <Ferus Legionis> the Level 50 Briton Infiltrator
Trigs TheTrollbopper <Shadowlords Society> the Level 50 Saracen Infiltrator
Light Shadow <First Cohort> the Level 50 Saracen Infiltrator
Lunar <Guardians of Light> the Level 50 Saracen Infiltrator
Osrim Blackhearted <Keepers Of The Light> the Level 50 Saracen Infiltrator
Fugu Pigsticker <Praetoria Legion> the Level 50 Saracen Infiltrator
Raisen Bloodspiller <Praetoria Legion> the Level 50 Saracen Infiltrator

Iziz <Creatures of the Night> the Level 50 Lurikeen Nightshade
Klazart TheTank <Clan Bearhawk> the Level 50 Lurikeen Nightshade
Envenom Snakebite <The Obsidian Order> the Level 50 Lurikeen Nightshade
Dexa <Vengeance> the Level 50 Lurikeen Nightshade
Ebonn Darklight <Armiger et Dementis> the Level 50 Elf Nightshade
Gavon <Clan Bearhawk> the Level 50 Lurikeen Nightshade
Raton <Lobos Blancos> the Level 50 Lurikeen Nightshade

O

old.mattshanes

Jeez so much hatred in a realm i have just joined:(

O

old.Ebeneezer

Originally posted by Alrindel
Creep <Prophets> the Level 50 Kobold Shadowblade
Korv <Nolby Pride> the Level 50 Norseman Shadowblade

<snip>

Stats elf to the resue!

O

old.Second

woohooo do i see a mid revolt?:p

Why dont one of the guilds move to alb? got room enough for ya and we got relics hehe=)

O

osy

Didn't realise Midgard had so many highlvl SBs... WD and gratz.

Ps: Makes me feel proud to be a mid.

M

mele-nko

Never seen Melenko or Arnor in emain before they new lvl 50's or summin
-lonewolf-

I started on excal on day1 with a Troll skald, i got him to 50 pretty fast, while playing him at night i started an alt healer, played him till 40 got bored with being a healer, so i started a rm.
After a while i got even moooore bored quitted daoc.

After a month or 2 i decided to give it another try, started an sb
finally made 50 3 or 4 days ago, i had less then 100rp's before 50 :)

So the reason why u have never seen me was probabaly because u weren't there when i played my skald the most and just made lvl 50 with my new char ~~

O

old.Niljindil

Originally posted by old.Buffer

Yes indeed we are in the same realm which i consider unfortunate.
and as for relic taking i dont see np donig it much.
all np are concerned about are getting drops

legion raid
<np 1> all use detaunt
<np 1> (np soso) will hold aggro
translation : plz let us have drops
<np 1> all rms fend np soso
<np 1> if np soso dies then np no2 will take aggro
translation: we are uber. pls let us have drops so we can prove how leet we are

nolby pride plz leave realm

yes there are some decent players among you eiallss? and some others but the rest bye bye

Erm, im sorry, but are you an alb or are you just plain stupid?

You go try and kill legion without having one guy take agro and hold it for the entire fight. It wont work.

Maybe you havent seen what happens when someone dies? Maybe NPs raids have been so well executed because everyone did as they were told and noone actually did die?

If you care to know, every time someone dies at legion he "consumes their souls" or something like that and heals himself for like 2% health.

If one guy wouldnt hold agro thru the entire fight he would be totally unkillable unless you have like 500 ppl and kill him faster than he can kill you.

About the "nolby pride plz leave realm" i got one thing to say.

FREE RPS!! YAY!!(no offense meant to the ppl outside NP that actually know a thing or 2 about this game, in exception to said guy up here)

V

Vireb

may i suggest you ppl to lay of the sunny d geez in realm warefare cuting edge vs np
/em reminds you , your one realm dont argue work as a realm and be stronger

btw gratz on the keeps was quite cool to hear about it seen it happen ion us servers myself and yeah ok so ebeneezer you havent heard about it , big ddeal you dont play a lvl 50 sb /infil /ns chances are all lvl 50' sb's,infils,ns's have due to researching there char and reading posts on there char

O

old.Ebeneezer

Originally posted by Vireb
may i suggest you ppl to lay of the sunny d geez in realm warefare cuting edge vs np
/em reminds you , your one realm dont argue work as a realm and be stronger

btw gratz on the keeps was quite cool to hear about it seen it happen ion us servers myself and yeah ok so ebeneezer you havent heard about it , big ddeal you dont play a lvl 50 sb /infil /ns chances are all lvl 50' sb's,infils,ns's have due to researching there char and reading posts on there char

I disagree. I read the US boards a lot and not just shammy ones. I never came across this tactic before.

Also, do you think it is good practice to give away you best strategies because you think other realms know about it? I personally would like to take the chance that they all or some don't know rather than gifting it.

Just my 2c opinion.

O

old.Buffer

Originally posted by old.Verata
Buffer, sorry to ruin it for you, but the enemy already knows about this tactic. It's not exactly a secret considering it's been discussed quite thoroughly over the past couple of weeks on the VNBoards. Hell, the link was even posted here.

I don't think it's fair to slam Nolby. Everyone may have known about the tactic, but I think actually getting enough SB's together to pull it off deserves a bit of a brag don't you?

WD guys :clap:

er no
by telliing everyone gives the incentive for the other realms to try it. yes i know it was posted here I read it.
Yes all credit to the SBs who did it(CE was involved)
The point i made was that certain individuals cant keep there mouth shut.
lets think of an example
relic raid. doors down relic in transit(nuetral), wtf a cetrtain np member posts on bw we got your relic. need i say more

O

old.Buffer

Originally posted by KodFace
lol at Buffer, typical twat
If you cant offer intelligent conversation shut up arsehole

O

old.Buffer

sorry m8 i was there from day 1 when daoc went live. This aint my first char. From the day i first met NP (Np group laugh point etc) I thought what a bunch of arrogant tossers.

O

old.Buffer

Originally posted by find
OMG Buffer!! 1 word STFU!!
We all talked about posting this it wasnt just NP...
plz just shhhh... u are embarrasing to mid

I hope that Np arse tastes nice seeing as you enjoy licking it

T

Talifer

I've not read about this stuff happening on the US servers but I've always figured it was possible, just one question, how long did it take to actually kill the Lord?

Talifer

O

old.mystah_e

My sword is still bigger than urs..........

S

SilverHood

why cant we have these types of flames on prydwen? It would brighten up our forums and give us entertainment

CE an NP just made my day.... great read this

B

BlueJam

Nice, didn't think we had that many SB's in mid at lvl 50, congrats to you all for getting them to 50, I know how much of a ball buster it is to lvl them, I left mine at 35.

Nice to see some WR there as well, didn't hear jack about this on /gu though :/

M

mele-nko

Some how i just get the feeling buffer doens't like NP......

Users who are viewing this thread