SB ganking Squad

M

mele-nko

Today around 10 o'clock in the evening, 14 level 50 shadowblades were the first to
take a keep with stealthers only.

The first keep to fall for our might, was Dun Crauchon. we were able to kill the lord
without any casualties. The second keep we attacked was already under siege
by the albions, we were able to sneak in and take out the lord aswell...there were
some hibernians inside who might have spotted us at the lord. Gobarnachta for example :)

However we were able to take down the lord faster then they were able to get back up into the lord room.
We made two very nice screenshots of our adventure.

number 1 is the Sb Squad attacking the lord at Dun Crauchon for everything they got.
http://loveshack.ftpse.net/sbownage.jpg

number 2 is taken infront of Dun Crauchon where they whole squad lined up to showoff :)
http://loveshack.ftpse.net/sshot017.jpg

By posting this, we fully realize that in the future both the albions and the hibernians will be more watchfull
and incase they wanna try for themselfs we will be ready for them, ... or not :)

O

old.Takahome

:eek:

WD dudes, already wanna try it with hibs, but knowing the dmg of NSs... and the number of 50 NSs we got... damn :/

O

old.DachraK

You make it sound like a big achievement lol.
However i think u had loads of fun together, so well done!

N

[NP]Tiki

Prolly the funniest part for me was at crim

Albs attacking the front door, Hibbs defending inside, 14 SB's attacking the chief :p

poor poor hibbies

O

old.Thalion

where's the point defending keeps now ??? :eek:

E

Envenom2

well done guys i think what u did was so cool :)

do i hear someone say whats the point in defending keeps???

well SBs,Infils,NS were designed for this we are assassins we can kill lords/players np if its planned well.

this is the 1st of many stealther zerges on keeps so prepare for more :)

O

old.Thalion

Taking a keep with ... ehm closed doors is bs

S

sorusi

First well done, second, BAH !#!"# you got that many horrible staelthers? :(

S

Sharp Thing

omg, i was there taking dun crim when the 2nd door was at about 50%, we run out to kill some hibs, come abck and im hitting the first door wich is now mids and 20tanks locked between, everyone was going wtf?

niceley done tho :clap:

O

old.Mousah

another thing that makes tanks useless in this game, we wont even be of any use with bashing the lovely keep doors down :(
just send in the stealthed gimps....

O

old.Ebeneezer

Originally posted by old.Thalion
Taking a keep with ... ehm closed doors is bs

Easy fix - lord is invulnerable unless both doors open.

O

old.Buffer

bloody typical
hello lets post are tactics here in a public forum for all to see.
typical nolby pride boast . you do the realm no favours by doing this, you only satsify your own egos. You wonder why np have no respect in midgard and this is one of the reasons why. <crys>

N

nicky-nook

:clap: :clap: :clap: Yep i agree :)))))))))))) OWNAGE...

^ keeps in 2 hours maybe that group can get Mid some Relics From alb ;))

( Bahahahwahahahahwaaaa you hear me ;) )...

Regard Nicky.

O

old.XanateA

lol Mr Buffer

go cry mr whiner

only thing cuttign edge has ever done for midgard is take renaris and farm RP from it...
1 relic i think... dunno how many we have taken...
shut up with ur jealous bullshit plz, were in the same realm.. get used 2 it =D

N

[NP]Tiki

pfft i personally thought it was quite good really, better than the usual bs about

"OMG FFS AUSSIE YOU SHOOT ME WITH YOUR UBER UNT BOW AND NOW IM DEAD FFS!" rants.....

It was more funny than anything else in daoc had to offer, with a low rp pay off....appart from seeing hibbies still defending a keep that isnt theirs....pure comedy! :D

I think even some poor lurki caster went to the lord or rest, bet he was a bit suprised with a chain coated troll with a bow looking at him. :D

this will not happen on a daily basics dont worry, simply did it to see if we could.

thx for all that said well done :p

O

old.Mick

lol fantastic, was some1 screaming on /as "THERES A LOAD OF STEALTHERS AT LORD!!" and everyone ignored him :p untill keep fell... doh!

O

old.Buffer

Originally posted by old.XanateA
lol Mr Buffer

go cry mr whiner

only thing cuttign edge has ever done for midgard is take renaris and farm RP from it...
1 relic i think... dunno how many we have taken...
shut up with ur jealous bullshit plz, were in the same realm.. get used 2 it =D

Yes indeed we are in the same realm which i consider unfortunate.
and as for relic taking i dont see np donig it much.
all np are concerned about are getting drops

legion raid
<np 1> all use detaunt
<np 1> (np soso) will hold aggro
translation : plz let us have drops
<np 1> all rms fend np soso
<np 1> if np soso dies then np no2 will take aggro
translation: we are uber. pls let us have drops so we can prove how leet we are

nolby pride plz leave realm

yes there are some decent players among you eiallss? and some others but the rest bye bye

G

Gedan/Skugg

Yeah, It was pure fun.. First try we where like 6sb.. Didn't go
so well.. but 2nd we did a nice assasination on the Lord at DC =)

Let's do it again sometime.. ;)

btw; 10 min after alb took crim from us hibbies stromed the
gate and I got in battle with DEXA, just wanna say thx to
Nicolas for helping me out.. pitty hibb zerg ate us whole afterwards :(

O

old.XanateA

lol?

we get items, we distribute them fairly, NOONE says anything, everyone thoguht it was properly distributed
so stfu u goddamn idiot, your making me laugh with ur stupidity even tho its so late

oh yea, usuing tactics in 1.49 vs legion was unnecessary cuz he was so easy..
Try him now without the tactics we said... 1 main tank, all heal him with small heals.. shamans disease and dot .. SBs DoT him...
if ppl start 2 die there is no chance to kill legion...

so stfu , you and ur guild is so goddamn lame and do nothing but whine on us all the time =D

Get ru facts straight mr newbie overflow

C

cjkace

Grats :clap: :clap: :clap:

Had seen the thread with all the whinging and whining at the IGN Forums so was waiting for it to happen here.

I think it will be nerfed in some way simply because of the fact that keeps control relic guards, and if you had enough stealthers then it would be possible to remove the relic guards without ever having to take the time to trash the doors.

What it basically means is that now there is no point in upgrading doors beyond lvl 3, as it would be a waste of cash.

And before someone says why should they nerf it WE ARE ASSASINS, consider the old relic status. It was once possible for a stealther to sneak into a relic keep, target the inner door, have a friend outside with a pult /assist and destroy the door, then the stealther could sneak in, steal the relic while remaining stealthed and escape. This was nerfed simply because it destroyed the gameplay for a large amount of others.

I think it will happen with this keep taking lark, simply because of the relic guard situation.

G

Garnet

Originally posted by old.XanateA
lol?

we get items, we distribute them fairly, NOONE says anything, everyone thoguht it was properly distributed
so stfu u goddamn idiot, your making me laugh with ur stupidity even tho its so late

oh yea, usuing tactics in 1.49 vs legion was unnecessary cuz he was so easy..
Try him now without the tactics we said... 1 main tank, all heal him with small heals.. shamans disease and dot .. SBs DoT him...
if ppl start 2 die there is no chance to kill legion...

so stfu , you and ur guild is so goddamn lame and do nothing but whine on us all the time =D

Get ru facts straight mr newbie overflow

You cannot use those tactics anymore as now he nukes! Its true! Only 3 ppls were alive the rest were dead (this was earlieer today). Most ppls have reeleased so i thought ok lets suicide. I casted a mez spell on it and he replyed with a nuke that hit me for 2000 damage. Then he nuked the remaining survivors killing them off also.

C

Cerverloc

It was a bit of a suprise. We were on crim and then suddenly the first door was up again and a few albs were locked inside :) Very funny. Woot midgard took the keep? How the hell. Some mentioned 50 sb's to take out the lord but it seems it only takes 14. Damn I think we have to rally up our infiltrators next time to do some kickass ourselves.

:clap:

E

Envenom2

its been happening in the US servers for months now dont expect any type of nerf to be sometime soon :)

M

mele-nko

Buffer what kind of a moron are u ?
Do u really think no1 had tried this sooner or later if we hadn't ?
This is already comon use on some of the Us-servers, it was only a matter of time before it would be attempted here in Europe.

I agree with some here that it's not exactly the way it should be, i mean why the hell are the doors there then in the first place.
By posting on this forum how we did it, will probabaly make it piblic knowlege and that's exactly the idea. Sure more attempts will be made from both sides now.
But if it happens or is about to happen ppl will know where to look.

I also fail to see how this is a NP raid ? we were with 14 shadowblades there, but "only" 3 or 4 sb's from Nolby...hardly a nolby raid. Buffer please keep your stupid coments to yourself, u have done nothing, more or less for the realm as a whole then most people here.

Users who are viewing this thread