SB ganking Squad

O

old.Nightrider

Originally posted by old.Niljindil

Erm, im sorry, but are you an alb or are you just plain stupid?

You go try and kill legion without having one guy take agro and hold it for the entire fight. It wont work.

Maybe you havent seen what happens when someone dies? Maybe NPs raids have been so well executed because everyone did as they were told and noone actually did die?

If you care to know, every time someone dies at legion he "consumes their souls" or something like that and heals himself for like 2% health.

If one guy wouldnt hold agro thru the entire fight he would be totally unkillable unless you have like 500 ppl and kill him faster than he can kill you.

Isnt it enough that healers just rez u? Legion uses 5-10 secs 2 consume a body, thus a healer thats rezzing the dead ones without getting aggro seems a far better stratefy....
The aggro taker from the said NP legion raid died in 10 seconds, so did the next one.....
Just my experience from legion raid.

O

old.Buffer

ok having rethought this I realised I let my judgement be clouded by anger. There are better ways to get my point across without resorting to insults.

I would like to apologise for behaviour unbecoming of a Cutting Edge officer and member of the MGC alliance.

C

cjkace

Originally posted by old.Ebeneezer

I disagree. I read the US boards a lot and not just shammy ones. I never came across this tactic before.

Also, do you think it is good practice to give away you best strategies because you think other realms know about it? I personally would like to take the chance that they all or some don't know rather than gifting it.

Just my 2c opinion.

Then you don't read the correct boards.

http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=35220045&replies=169

First posted 21/8

After I read this I discussed with Aeiedel whether Hib had enough shades to do this and he was of the opinion it would be quite difficult but an immense amount of fun.

O

old.XanateA

its ok buffer :]

I am like a mirror that reflects insults and add 100% to them, fyi :]

nothing personal

K

KodFace

Eben all i ever see on this forum is how you and ur shit guild owned rens, and how l33t shamans are(lol?)

shut the fuck up, nothing but another noob middie and everyone knows it

i'll be waiting outside rens next time to own ur shammie arse

K

Killgorde

Originally posted by KodFace
Eben all i ever see on this forum is how you and ur shit guild owned rens, and how l33t shamans are(lol?)

You can kiss Eben's hairy kobie arse when he next shows it, NobFace ;)

A

akula

Originally posted by KodFace

with or without our relic? :)

you guys doin one of them nasty 3am raids, it's soooo unsporting :p i mean we do a nice primetime raid, no oppostion, :D

Users who are viewing this thread