SB against Infiltrator

O

old.Stang

As a Critblade i have a hard time against Infiltrators, even with MP weapons, Armor with all stats capped and most of the resists i feel gimped against them. If they start a fight first iam dead, if i start a fight iam dead to, this evening i attacked an Infiltrator but i didnt even hit him, not a single round, i died and that Infiltrator hasnt even lost one single hit point. :(

R

rhesusminus

He might have been a Legendary Alchemist

M

marach

sb>infil

my rr4l7 SZ take remi (rr7 or 8) 1:1 ..

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by marach
sb>infil

my rr4l7 SZ take remi (rr7 or 8) 1:1 ..

rr9 fyi.

sooooooo.......bring on the nerf.

and Stang, if the infil is not losing_any_hps. u dont have purge or u dont have buffs. get both and rock.

S

salamurhaaja

Originally posted by froler-mid
rr9 fyi.

sooooooo.......bring on the nerf.

and Stang, if the infil is not losing_any_hps. u dont have purge or u dont have buffs. get both and rock.

Indeed, get capped shammy buffs + healer's haste [healer can be 31, 40 or 50].
Get your purge up for dragonfang.
Don't use 2h weapons.

A

Aussie-

no no dont say that stang.

all respec to criblade ;X

L

lorric

Ahh thats what a sense of humour looks like thanks.

Z

Zordo

Yep i'm a critblade too and assasins are very hard usually, but one reason is that being critblade requires a lot more skill than some sz. (run unstealthed and doublefrost4tehwin!11) I'm not very good at playing cb but getting better day by day. Purge does help and buffbot ofc (dont have one :()
Anyway, critblade is a lot more fun than 5spec and SZ and its more challenging. I was so bored of my 5spec and missed the old gimpy critblade i had so wanted to respec :)

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by Zordo
Yep i'm a critblade too and assasins are very hard usually, but one reason is that being critblade requires a lot more skill than some sz. (run unstealthed and doublefrost4tehwin!11)

S

salamurhaaja

Originally posted by Zordo
Yep i'm a critblade too and assasins are very hard usually, but one reason is that being critblade requires a lot more skill than some sz. (run unstealthed and doublefrost4tehwin!11)

That's not actually true.

My little bro has been playing my SB 4-5 days, and he has lost to lotsa infils, names he remembers: Elajt, Jua.
Main reason is that he has never played this whole game, and after watching him play he has very hard times to pull frosty gaze in.
He is usually too nervous and spams comeback, backed up by snowblind.
It's total bullshit that you can manage by hitting only doublefrost/snowblind.

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by salamurhaaja
That's not actually true.

My little bro has been playing my SB 4-5 days, and he has lost to lotsa infils, names he remembers: Elajt, Jua.
Main reason is that he has never played this whole game, and after watching him play he has very hard times to pull frosty gaze in.
He is usually too nervous and spams comeback, backed up by snowblind.
It's total bullshit that you can manage by hitting only doublefrost/snowblind.

oh no....he played 1 week and lost too a infil??!! - no need for a nerf here imo.

seen a new trend btw. purge debuffs and 4-shot me. thats fun.

S

salamurhaaja

Originally posted by froler-mid
oh no....he played 1 week and lost too a infil??!! - no need for a nerf here imo.

seen a new trend btw. purge debuffs and 4-shot me. thats fun.

Yes he have lost.

C

chosen

i lost against remi to right outside atk! because i hitted F8 and used both my DDs and one hit on a grey mob t.t
nerf me!

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by chosen
i lost against remi to right outside atk! because i hitted F8 and used both my DDs and one hit on a grey mob t.t
nerf me!

hahahahah

hahahah :D

E

-evull-

Originally posted by chosen
nerf me!

lmao :D

ps - my hammer skald ownz j00 remi o_O

R

Repent Reloaded

imo it takes more skill to line up a PA and CD then it does to fucking spam doublefrost, then gettin in your evade combo's too. the sucsess rate of a CB kill is lower then a SZ thats why its more fun when u kill someone, and if you know how to play your CB you are one lethal mofo, dont worry about other stealthers, just stay away from them if you can, remember you dont see casters running after tanks unless they have a BIG advantage, its the same here, just keep away as much as u can.

M

mirak_naijmi

Originally posted by Tasans
Buy shadowrun and avoid the other assasins :p

After next patch infils will unstealth when they see us. Non-stealth run>MoS :great:

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by mirak_naijmi
After next patch infils will unstealth when they see us. Non-stealth run>MoS :great:

u mean like u are doing now, and have done for 1 year+? :D

R

Rollie_David

Originally posted by mirak_naijmi

lol you mean like Sb have done since well before last xmas, i have NEVER seen a SB perf in the last 8 months because they simply dont need to, they can go straight into melee and win.

S

salamurhaaja

Originally posted by Strapon Sally
i have NEVER seen a SB perf in the last 8 months because they simply dont need to, they can go straight into melee and win.

You are partly correct.
I don't land perf, cos I don't have enough spec points to get high enough CS.

spec:
50 axe
50 LA
32 stealth
11 CS
19 envenom

How else I should start fight then BS or unstealth and go melee?
If SBs get 2.5 spec points like infils, I can lower my axe/LA to get pa+cd, np [if it makes other people happy].

Seems like some people forget that SBs got only 2.2 spec points, which isn't enough to max weaponskills and high CS.

EDIT: whereas infil can have max weaponskill [50 thrust], 44cs, and good stealth+envenom [50 whit +relm ranks].

R

Rollie_David

You are partly correct.
I don't land perf, cos I don't have enough spec points to get high enough CS.

spec:
50 axe
50 LA
32 stealth
11 CS
19 envenom

How else I should start fight then BS or unstealth and go melee?
If SBs get 2.5 spec points like infils, I can lower my axe/LA to get pa+cd, np [if it makes other people happy].

Seems like some people forget that SBs got only 2.2 spec points, which isn't enough to max weaponskills and high CS.

Then drop some LA spec for higher CS, i know SB get 2.2 spec points but why do you think so many Sb spec such high LA oppose to CS, simply because its easier to run out of stealth and melee someone down than it is to use to CS line like other assasins.

Simply put LA nerf was needed, i know some SB will think this is the end of the world, but those honest SB will admit that LA was just doing tooo much damage on an assasin class.

S

salamurhaaja

Originally posted by Strapon Sally
Then drop some LA spec for higher CS, i know SB get 2.2 spec points but why do you think so many Sb spec such high LA oppose to CS, simply because its easier to run out of stealth and melee someone down than it is to use to CS line like other assasins.

Simply put LA nerf was needed, i know some SB will think this is the end of the world, but those honest SB will admit that LA was just doing tooo much damage on an assasin class.

I specced high axe+LA, 'cos I wanna do better against other assassins+tanks.
That doesn't reguire high CS-line 'cos it's impossible to perf other assassins.
I'm pretty sure that is main reason lotsa SBs have specced to SZ.
Our main enemy is infil, and SZ does best against them.
If all enemies would be casters, you can bet your ass that there would be at least 75% CB SBs.

How dare you to judge us, whit our gimpyness, 2.2 spec points.

I'd like to see what kinda spec infils would have whit only 2.2 spec points and stun attack on chain in DW-table, not on base weapon table.

I ask you:
Why should I drop axe/LA, when 75% of my enemies are infils?
To get higher CS, which doesn't do shit against infils?
Doh, no way...

G

Gaal66

I don't care if SZs gets nerfed, but it's total BS that my sweet lil 5-spec is nerfed.

39 Axe
39 LA
34 CS
32 Env
35 Stealth

No PAs? pffft, I use my CS openers whenever I can.

Nerf or not, some of us will still play our SBs.

but I guess there will be a lot more infils and maybe NSs as well in the months to come..

oh and I forgot to add that big thumbs up to those of you that solo :great: Stop the stealther zergs please.

and yes, I solo - always

R

Rollie_David

I specced high axe+LA, 'cos I wanna do better against other assassins+tanks.
That doesn't reguire high CS-line 'cos it's impossible to perf other assassins.
I'm pretty sure that is main reason lotsa SBs have specced to SZ.
Our main enemy is infil, and SZ does best against them.
If all enemies would be casters, you can bet your ass that there would be at least 75% CB SBs.

How dare you to judge us, whit our gimpyness, 2.2 spec points.

I'd like to see what kinda spec infils would have whit only 2.2 spec points and stun attack on chain in DW-table, not on base weapon table.

I ask you:
Why should I drop axe/LA, when 75% of my enemies are infils?
To get higher CS, which doesn't do shit against infils?
Doh, no way...

You specced high La because compared to CS it simply did great amounts of damage and gave you a huge advantage over other realms assasins/tanks because they didnt have access to something as powerful as this, i played a 5 spec and pure sz and ill simply tell you the damage done was mad tbh for an assasin, thats why YOU specced SZ, had LA done the same amount of damage with the same kinda styles as CD/DW you wouldnt have specced it to 50 simple.

Like i have always said SB should get a reactionary stun in the baseline as it isnt fair they dont have one, but please dont preach to me LA wasnt overpowered on a SB.

Users who are viewing this thread