Savages

Should Savages get Charge and Banelord ?

• Yes !!1

Votes: 157 36.4%
  • LOL ofc not ?

Votes: 274 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lethul

FH is my second home
Puppet said:
Not charge, but Banelord perhaps but remove banelord from bonedancers in that case.

excellent idea! and charge!

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Lethul said:
excellent idea! and charge!

If you give them Charge, you might aswell remove berserkers from the game. That class would be inferiour in all possible ways to savages then.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
all in favour of BL, cuz basically WL savage gets warguard abuse. and attacking any WG savage aint much fun.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
don't think they should get banelord but charge wouldn't hurt them. would be nice if valkyries had banelord but that might be abit over the top.

WL's and BD's should have their banelord removed though.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Puppet said:
If you give them Charge, you might aswell remove berserkers from the game. That class would be inferiour in all possible ways to savages then.

exactly!

Agrigo said:
Hib get 2 chars with charge <vamps + BM's>.

Mid come next patch will have 2 chars with charge <Valkyries + Beserkers>.

If anything why does Hib get 2 chars with static tempest :D

The realms are different with each realm having certain strong points, i reckon (jsut my oppinion) that savages should get charge but not get Banelord :)

...and yet again, Alb only gets one class with charge ._.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
...and yet again, Alb only gets one class with charge ._.

hmm, you have a point! lets give minstrels and infiltrators charge?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Omgz such biast poll wittormeister :(

Yes to both, except for you! =<

Eyres

Banned
raid said:
not both, but banelord would be nice imo :p

zerker wouldnt become obsolete because 1 banelord with charge is still very nice to have, but could have a nice setup such as zerker,svg,warr,rm,sm... or maybe even go back to savage-heavy tankgrps!

savages should get one or the other and since i doubt there will ever be any ML line changes it will be charge, but it wont happen

tbh zerkers should be obsolete anyway unless your running 2 assist tanks

running bd/zerk would suit much better having 2 bds

2 x twf
2 x baod
4 interupt pets
keep atleast 2 people interupted
do more damage

cant see what you would loose from dropping a zerk, doesnt do more damage, you still get banelord with bonedancer, dont need charge, survivability is around the same as bd can interupt at range and not get grappled and assist nuked

only reason these setups arnt run is the QQ from the other realms when they loose
but just ask yourself if they had a class that helped them win, they wouldnt use it (hi bainshee, heretics)

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
base DPS add + banespike = haha lo. ;<

(+ all the other nice abilities meh)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I would agree on perhaps giving them Charge, but banelord is completly out of question :)

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Straef said:
So having side stun aswell as a snare would be OP then?

Snare from bm its good yes, but im speaking about savas.

Just imagine the dps of savage + BL + back stun ... no thx u cant kite cos u are instant killed :D, no more 1.62 patch, the savas already got his nice Era.

ps: was so lovely play savage in Italian server 1.5 year ago :)

Fifta

Fledgling Freddie
Savages really do need charge and banelording abilities, currently they are too underpowered. They should also recieve 5% magic resist / level and an ability to dualwield twohanded weapons as fist weapons.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Savages are a DPS provider, but atm they can't do their job. One of the main reasons is the lack of charge ra. Banelord is not needed for the role they should play in a FG and either magic resists. They should be able to do damage not to be resistants to it.

And keep the charge/BL role for the zerker, better than 2 BD's imho, but i'm a noob in Fg's fights :)

Gamah

Banned
Fifta said:
Savages really do need charge and banelording abilities, currently they are too underpowered. They should also recieve 5% magic resist / level and an ability to dualwield twohanded weapons as fist weapons.

Such sarcasam :<

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
auroria said:
just as hib got 2? oh and btw, mids will get 2 soon as valkyries will get <3!
already said swy!

alb will get 2 aswell, question is what will it be? heretic or reaver? or?

/pray reaver <3

savages: charge=maybe, banelord=no fucking way

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Ok after I made this poll I left for work.. suprised me so many ppl responded since I was abit joking about it. :p

Anyway on a more serious thing I would like to see them having Charge so they can keep up with the assist train. ;)
Maybe I should have made a third option in the poll with Charge only but I forgot!

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Reavers , Paladins , Armsmans and melee specced Heretics need to keep up with assist train to , lets give them all charge.

Savages got stoicism thats enough

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Xxcalibur said:
Snare from bm its good yes, but im speaking about savas.

Just imagine the dps of savage + BL + back stun ... no thx u cant kite cos u are instant killed :D, no more 1.62 patch, the savas already got his nice Era.

ps: was so lovely play savage in Italian server 1.5 year ago :)
I'm not too impressed by savage dps. It's not like they'll outdamage a merc/bm, or I hope not :d

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom