Savages

Should Savages get Charge and Banelord ?

• Yes !!1

Votes: 157 36.4%
  • LOL ofc not ?

Votes: 274 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lethul

FH is my second home
Puppet said:
Slash merc versus my ranger is an interesting fight, aslong they dont pop Dirty Tricks. Not saying I will win, but its quite an equal fight.

Savages kill me alot faster, yes I hurt em more swing for swing, but they evade/parry feckloads (evade 4 + 25% evade-buff is better evade then an assassin has xD)

i meant pure hitting, you are acting as a punchbag! :)

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh im a bit bored of the doomstalkers of savages of old who used to 1-shot casters left and right. When I played savage back in OF, which got to rr6 running in BO mostly, I was yet to ever 1-shoot a caster. I call pure bollocks on this. Its possible yeah but does it happen often? Hell no. Every melee class ( well almost ) can get insane hits if the crits and circumstances are in favor of them.

Giving both charge and banelord is over the top, definitely. Charge wouldnt be to shappy though but I doubt it will ever happen as valks got that already. Savages do need something though imo and giving them PF was a start yet not conclusive.

There is a reason why savages has litterly been left out of mid groups since OF as the zerkers outperform them on most areas except the theoreticly very high hits which in fact also got nerfed with the quad/trip hit ratio decreasement nerf.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Kraben said:
Tbh im a bit bored of the doomstalkers of savages of old who used to 1-shot casters left and right. When I played savage back in OF, which got to rr6 running in BO mostly, I was yet to ever 1-shoot a caster. I call pure bollocks on this. Its possible yeah but does it happen often? Hell no. Every melee class ( well almost ) can get insane hits if the crits and circumstances are in favor of them.

Mumin, Cougar, Sushi, Montarlo, Fatbelly's, Remi's, Remi's assist bot,..... all of em 1 hit casters with BT down more than once,... and twice,.... and so on... :)

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Vasconcelos said:
Mumin, Cougar, Sushi, Montarlo, Fatbelly's, Remi's, Remi's assist bot,..... all of em 1 hit casters with BT down more than once,... and twice,.... and so on... :)

and damn high rr's they are as well. Probably OF also when ppl used to have less hp.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Lethul said:
lets test then, me kill puppet then you kill puppet :)

and savages got either 4.2 offhand or 4.4 offhand
I'm always up for some Puppet-whacking :p I'm a wee rusty on merc tho ;p

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Kraben said:
When I played savage back in OF, which got to rr6 running in BO mostly, I was yet to ever 1-shoot a caster.

49 savagery? dr3? slow weps? i got 2shot (as in 1[quad]hit each) on my merc by the mumin+sushi train more times than i care to remember :mad:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Kraben said:
You don't need to be able to oneshot things to be overpowered. The savage damage combined with their swingspeed made them overpowered, rather than the damage per hit. I don't recall ever having oneshot anyone, while still having done somewhat decent damage (I hope), but not nearly as much as some savages used to do.
Kraben said:
and damn high rr's they are as well. Probably OF also when ppl used to have less hp.
How do you think they got that high rank in a short period of time?

joap

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
49 savagery? dr3? slow weps? i got 2shot (as in 1[quad]hit each) on my merc by the mumin+sushi train more times than i care to remember :mad:

DR is no longer in game, right?

I must admit i only came to the game after ToA, so I don't have an acurate timetable for the events around savages, so i hope the next question isn't totaly moronic, but those quads where from before or after the savage nerf?

Lethul

FH is my second home
joap said:
DR is no longer in game, right?

I must admit i only came to the game after ToA, so I don't have an acurate timetable for the events around savages, so i hope the next question isn't totaly moronic, but those quads where from before or after the savage nerf?

before :p before nerf i had a 20%~ quadrate with high DR and +19 h2h. but only 3.9 spd greaves (or was it 4.0?). so i doubt DPS is that much lower now with 2 4.4, i have for example trippled a BM for 1400~ when battler debuffed. i want the old quad rate back with 2 sally tails :flame:

but i only want it when i play mid!

tSeL^

Fledgling Freddie
zomg

well rly if i hear that savages get charge or access on banelord
i am seriously thinking of /quiting irl , or maybe lets say DELETE for at least a 3month period of PLEASURE ;E

ehh,sum1 said about backstun of 1sec or smthing that savage got.
HeY duDE
WHAT ABOUT the perma banespike+ self haste we got?
see....

finally

GIB!!!! ;DDDD:flame:

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Phibe said:
sure why not , and while ur at it , give infs IP 3 for free

Zzz!
That would make you and a couple of other infs overpowered! :(

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
no way for BL
charge mayby but than mid will get 3 charging tanks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom