Status
Not open for further replies.

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
News

1.65 delayed
[2004-29-01]

Hello guys,

Unfortunate news this afternoon. As much as we wanted to patch to version 1.65 today, it will not be possible. When we prepare new versions we have a number of standard tests, and the last one of these, which usually works like a charm, got the red flag this time. We are sorry about this delay, we want the new version at least as much as you do, but rest assured that the release date of Trials of Atlantis will not change. It is still the 25th of February as announced earlier this week. The new expected release date of 1.65 is early next week.

:eek7:

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
icon_cry.gif

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
atleast we go free from all the whines bout problems from ppl if they had released at planned time :D
allways look on the good things :p
im sure some of u out there will grap every oppotunity(sp?) to flame goa but wtf its FH the new BW :)

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Givf, so more sm grps come tbh ><

and, aussie wins with his smilie tbh.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Lol, savages are NOT being nerfed in 1.65.
All that is done is that they should quad less now than triple hit.
Also, their self cast buffs now take a % of their hp instead of their base hp...
Regards, Glottis :(

Gorre

Fledgling Freddie
lol@ppl thinking savages will get nerfed
just a minor adjustment but they will still hit for the same damage over time

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Gorre said:
lol@ppl thinking savages will get nerfed
just a minor adjustment but they will still hit for the same damage over time
well i think quadding every other hit reduced to quadding 2-3% of the time constitutes a nerf imo.

but we will see i guess :twak:

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
well i think quadding every other hit reduced to quadding 2-3% of the time constitutes a nerf imo.

but we will see i guess :twak:

It is not a nerf technically, it is a bug fix, much like Zerkers and SB's where also getting way too high growth rates (which Mythic only took a year or so to figure out... ).
But indeed, dps over time still does not change, but they might need 6s to kill an Alb tank now, instead of 4s.
Woot?
Regards, Glottis :twak:

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
- A bug in Savage's chances to triple or quad has been fixed. Savages should now triple more frequently than before, and quad less frequently than before. Due to this, overall savage damage should decrease.

- Savage buffs have been halved in duration, and had their health cost halved.

- The Savage "Irreverent Gesture" line has been changed from a shout to a 2 second cast time.

- Savage buffs now subtract a percent of your maximum health, not your estimated health. Since estimated health was lower, this is an increase from what it used to be.

- We've toned down the damage that Savages do while wielding any weapon other than a Hand to Hand weapon (to be equivalent to Hand to Hand weapons).

- We have changed the few Midgard items in the game that were slower than 5.5 seconds to restrict them from Savage use

-------------------------------------------------------------------

kinda stretchin the truth not calling this a nerf.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Glottis said:
But indeed, dps over time still does not change, but they might need 6s to kill an Alb tank now, instead of 4s.

haha. how can the damage NOT decrease, if it takes them longer to kill targets?

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Im happy means i get some more Sidi focus raids on Monday and Tuesday :D

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:

rofl, the brain of an alb :p

Lethul

FH is my second home
Glottis said:

aaaaah, i see it now! tnx for clearing it up :p

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Atleast someone in here knows what he's talking about.

But seriously, this is a new low even for Glottis, and it's not like he was the brains of this forum before.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
I'm so sorry I was not 100% clear on that.
Their damage was not lowered... just cause a bug is changed does not mean their damage output is lowered in anyway.
They will do less damage in total because savages will quad less than triple hit or double hit, but their damage every hit is still the same.
Sorry it was a bit too complex what I meant.
No go back to playing your overpowered Mid characters, and back to thinking you are skilled.
Regards, Glottis :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom