Sarumans Hand

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Well if they turn the bridge into a bottleneck and nothing gets past, where else is there to go? :eek:

Never had problems finding soloers away from bridges. If you like insta action, bridges are the way to go, but don't complain about what you found there. If it's take 5min to get a "fair" fight instead of 5secs but with adds, i will wait the 5 minutes.

Just a side note: i don't defend SH, they "annoyed" me on several occasions rolling over other enemys soloers with whom i could have had nice fights, but i can't stand someone acusing a entire guild/player for the death of the soloers scene, aggramons fights or zergs fights, that's just pure non sense.

And as i choosed my roleplay side of soloer and trying to fight with "honour" (roleplay definition), while on sb, i can only respect the choice of the roleplay side SH took and not try to dictate how should be their playstyle.

And tbh i found sad that both you vlad and thornea left the cluster, obviously not for the same reasons :p

:fluffle: for both of you

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
Tbh posts were getting to me a bit, then I went and watched my kids school nativity play irl and it put a whole new perspective on things..
Keep the whines going and enjoy cluster while it lasts.. I was always of the mind that when someone left daoc it was a bad thing for everyone no matter what playstyle they had as population dropped.
I guess we owned too many of you over the years :p

Anyway last post im ever gonna make now so signing out.//

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Replaced owned with vastly outnumbered, and you might be closer :)

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Are you still sure it's AC and GOA that made you switch servers?
All this shit you are getting/got poured over you these years didn't have influence?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Vladamir said:
why did SH have to continue playing the "omgz if its red its deadm8rs" game?
because 99% of them were useless newbs :)

agree totally with what you said Thornea, with GOa having lost the plot completely now there is no point playing on EU, the US servers are far far better. We have some 40+ people moved over to US with us, probably 60 odd accounts cancelled on EU in total. people having a laugh in /gu, friendly non guildies around the place too. a new realm, a new server is exactly what i needed to enjoy the game again :)

prodical said:
its exactly the same for those of us who rerolled mid merlin. pve is enjoyable , rvr is even better. most evenings there is 400mids online and we are underpopulated aswell. it is as u say a new lease of life. also you dont have elite dickheads running around here, rvr is alot more relaxed.

best of luck with it, more enjoyable then excal cluster ever was :D

Agree with Prod!

And thank christ you're on the same server as me this time Thorn ;)

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:
try not to trip over your toys on the way out :)

Nice to have it confirmed that acting like a kid is obviously no bar to becoming a FH mod. Confirms what I think about this toilet and the people who mod it. :puke:

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
I see Henry was spotted in Barcelona today Eljat!

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck mate, and all in SH, hope you'll have fun in US! :D

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
Poor US they gotta put up with the royal tits that were Castus & Co.

Irrelevant thread about an irrelevant guild imo.

Retribution

Fledgling Freddie
Im all Alone! nooooo. ah well crap happens.
i Cba to resart tbh, I would play still but there is just some twat on /as who really gets on ya nerves, ya know what i mean? some twat hib has to come to mid and ruin the experiance for all of us.. yawny. /kick FTW

SH RULES!!!

:worthy:

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to see you go m8s. You're good players and will be missed. Have fun on your new server and good luck.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Best example what the real reason is for the server dying. A whole guild moves away and FH flames them and says how this is better for the server. I don't know this guild, but from the recent pathetic whines against CM I don't believe the whine I read here.

Agreathien

Fledgling Freddie
I LOVE U CENSI CAN I HAVE YOUR BABYS XxXxXxXxX

P.S
I HEARD U WAS FAT DONT WORRY SO AM I

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Agreathien said:
I LOVE U CENSI CAN I HAVE YOUR BABYS XxXxXxXxX

P.S
I HEARD U WAS FAT DONT WORRY SO AM I

Why would you want heart disease and male pattern baldness in your children's genes :(

gohan

FH is my second home
omg guys i cant belive ur going ect....... why would u leave me :< :<

traktorlove

Banned
bb SH :) Had our agreements, and disagreements, and personally i think your like the only good stealther in SH

gohan

FH is my second home
traktorlove said:
bb SH :) Had our agreements, and disagreements, and personally i think your like the only good stealther in SH
who thornea? lol nah hes crap......

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Kvadi said:
Nice to have it confirmed that acting like a kid is obviously no bar to becoming a FH mod. Confirms what I think about this toilet and the people who mod it. :puke:

Aww, I'm sorry, did my failure to bow down and worship the latest tantrum-throwing guild spoil your day?

Maybe I'm just odd to think that that sort of reply is slightly less childish than something along the lines of "ololol adders FO anyway not gonna miss you", though perhaps you would have preferred a 4 page plea begging SH not to leave us.

Don't forget to flush.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
leaving the server is hardly "tantrum throwing" its continuing to play the game (thus helping it survive) by going to a better (in our opinions) server/cluster, you don't really expect people to stick around if the server is rubbish now do you?

pip

Banned
old.Whoodoo said:
Hes an orange, no pips, you know jaffa.

No babies for you lad.
Seedless got no balls:) only thing he can shoot of is the mouth:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom