Sanya gone!

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
It's a massive loss to the US community, but since we never had that sort of support in Euro servers it doesn't mean shit to us.

Except ofc it seems most of the US players don't like the new guy :)

DAOC will be kicked in the balls once WAR is released believe otherwise and your crazy :)

Eble

Everz

FH is my second home
that is unless mythic are smart enough to offer 1 sub for both games?

Himse

FH is my second home
EA are the biggest bunch of retards anyway, im guessng warhammer will fail to be honest, they are possibly the WORST company for not giving a shit about customers and just making money.

Keitan

Banned
EA are the biggest bunch of retards anyway, im guessng warhammer will fail to be honest, they are possibly the WORST company for not giving a shit about customers and just making money.

yeah! Tots tv the video game is better then that PoC ! :) even tho thats not even a game but still..

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
It's a massive loss to the US community, but since we never had that sort of support in Euro servers it doesn't mean shit to us.

I had to ponder that a while before responding. At first glance that seems to hold weight. However I then started thinking about the contact and feedback that community has had with the various GOA GMs consistently down the years and after due consideration that comment has to be consigned to the steaming barrel of shite department.

The subs idea seems quite clever :)

Olvoair

Fledgling Freddie
I had to ponder that a while before responding. At first glance that seems to hold weight. However I then started thinking about the contact and feedback that community has had with the various GOA GMs consistently down the years and after due consideration that comment has to be consigned to the steaming barrel of shite department.

The subs idea seems quite clever :)

Well there is a little bit of bagdad bob about goa sometimes.

They spent rather a long time recognising that is a problem when customers from outside France cant play the game as another division of their company had bolloxed the routers (i.e. OT).

Vista, whats that? Ok its not in everymans computer yet but its getting a bit overdue to get EU on track.

Cluster. 600 people prime time, supposedly working on a solution that they dont want to tell anyone about. No news whatsoever on offical forum I believe. Well nuff said :)

Not saying GOA are worst, blizzard & wow are rather worse I think. Loved when they introduced the new battlegrounds and 4/5 AV had 15 sec lag. But ofc Blizzard communicated it as a minor issue that had naught to do with anything. Not being worst doesnt mean they are good however.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Well, anyone remembers Asheron's Call 2? It died quickly. But in the end, it meant some extra players to Asheron's Call.

If WAR fails and people looks around some might end up playing DAOC. Same can happen if some player is unhappy with WAR and DAOC looks interesting...

The single "pass" for both games idea (not that unusual) would mean even better chances.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Don't you just bloody love that 10 minute editing time??

Anyway, her blog is pretty cool although it only contains two posts so far :)

Link to her blog in /. article doesn't work properly, so here:
Eating Bees

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
And now Sanya's replacement is gone too?

"With Parizad leaving the team to move on to the Redwood Shores studio with TSO, we're looking for someone to join us here on the Community Team. Have some experience running or working for a fansite? Are you really great with people? Do you meet the following description?"

Didn't look this up... but really, what's going on?

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
who cares about her, who cares for the game now, or mythic or EA for that matter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom