Sanya gone!

Gamah

Banned
I regret to announce that as a result of a mutually agreed parting of the ways, Sanya Weathers is leaving Electronic Arts. While this will result in a change to the best community team in the industry, there will be no disruptions to our games or our community. Richard will continue to spread Waaagh! amidst the growing Warhammer community. Jeremy is flying the banner for UO as they prepare for a Kingdom Reborn. Parizad has been a welcome addition to our team in the last few months working on The Sims Online and Dark Age of Camelot. Since Missy will be out on maternity leave for a while, to help cover we take this opportunity to welcome Joanne to the community team. Joanne has been playing MMO's since '97 and was an outstanding member of our "team lead" group for DAoC.

http://www.camelotherald.com/index.shtml

Sounds sudden and a bit dodgy...like she got drunk and told the boss he was a cnut.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
It says specifically Electronic Arts... not EA Mythic. I have a feeling its to do with that more than anything.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
she told them a few weeks ago, when she last posted 13th may, after that no more grabbag post etc by her.

:m00:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Parizad has been a welcome addition to our team in the last few months working on The Sims Online and Dark Age of Camelot.
EEEEP! WTF is someone doing being in charge of two games in the opposite genre, already I can see the future!

Feed the hungry troll RPs or he will slip off the mortal coil and join the choir invisible!! Satisfy your Briton with generous portions of mobs for breakfast or he will become too depressed to RvR!! Your Lurikeen has fallen in love with a mushroom, you must get a job to pay for chocolates and flowers to woo its lurve!! Divorce is on the cards unless you reach LGM in the next week and get that guild promotion you always wanted!!!

Sad tho, looks like Sanya Grabbed her Bag and ran, is the the first of the Mythic team to be pushed aside by its new foster parent whos not keen on suckling funds to its new born?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I regret to announce that as a result of a mutually agreed parting of the ways, Sanya Weathers is leaving Electronic Arts. While this will result in a change to the best community team in the industry, there will be no disruptions to our games or our community. Richard will continue to spread Waaagh! amidst the growing Warhammer community. Jeremy is flying the banner for UO as they prepare for a Kingdom Reborn. Parizad has been a welcome addition to our team in the last few months working on The Sims Online and Dark Age of Camelot. Since Missy will be out on maternity leave for a while, to help cover we take this opportunity to welcome Joanne to the community team. Joanne has been playing MMO's since '97 and was an outstanding member of our "team lead" group for DAoC.

http://www.camelotherald.com/index.shtml

Sounds sudden and a bit dodgy...like she got drunk and told the boss he was a cnut.

who's Sanya Weathers? i thought her name was Sanya Thomas......

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Sad....she was one of the real characters of the game who had been around from the start. Feels like when somebody leaves your favourite band.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
DIdn't watch the video, but maybe she wants more time with her family or a change in career?

She's a moron if she never said why she was leaving, she would know everyone would post "fucking mythic lamers" or "ea scum" etc. If she left on good terms she should have made a post saying goodbye and hinting at the reason.

Even if she lied, would stop the Haters flaming

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
DIdn't watch the video, but maybe she wants more time with her family or a change in career?

She's a moron if she never said why she was leaving, she would know everyone would post "fucking mythic lamers" or "ea scum" etc. If she left on good terms she should have made a post saying goodbye and hinting at the reason.

Even if she lied, would stop the Haters flaming

oohw, I wouldn't know about that. Even if she posted that she left for personal reasons, and in good standing yadda yadda, people would still make up stuff like EA forcing her to write that etc...

There'll be whines however she says goodbye.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I think its because she fell down a hole, and it was full of computers that could not run WAR, she felt bad and turned them into a super computer, then the door bell rang and it was a party.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
the reason she left was that EA asked Sanya, to wear womens clothes and shave her moustache. She wasn't prepared to do that as people wouldn't belive that a women could work for an MMORPG without a beard.

Its a well know fact that only two types of women work in the MMORPG industry:

1) russian lesbian dungeree wearing shot puttters

2) canadians

enough said.

:m00:

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
from the looks of it, EA are moving a lot of stuff around inc putting games like UO, The sims online and DAOC into one support deparment.

could be the same for the comunity managers job ? they have just kept who they thought was the best :E but this is mostly speculation..

Looks like EA are starting to kill WAR and finish off DAOC b4 its even started.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
from the looks of it, EA are moving a lot of stuff around inc putting games like UO, The sims online and DAOC into one support deparment.

could be the same for the comunity managers job ? they have just kept who they thought was the best :E but this is mostly speculation..

Looks like EA are starting to kill WAR and finish off DAOC b4 its even started.

Its in the game!

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I guess i'm a bad person since i couldn't give a shit in the slightest :(

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Reassuring to know the person looking after daoc is also looking after the sim's online.

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
She left for personal reasons ... shes having Gamah's love child.

I suspect it will be born with a rotating head and vomit pea soup everywhere :p

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
She had a friendly, personal, small-company way about her and I doubt it fitted too well with the EA corporate vision... Or she just didn't want it to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom