Samsung E900 java

Tilda

Well, yet again I need a point in the right direction!

I just got my swizzy new E900 today. However, I dont know how to install Java stuff on it! Does it have to come orange off the orange wap site, or is it possible to transfer a java program written for phones using the software?

The software works fine for the usual stuff and I can transfer what I think is a java file over, however, transfering it into the "other files" folder, means that I cant open it, as only a certain number of things are accepted (doc, pdf, etc) and theres no "install this as java" button.

Any ideas/suggestions? :p

Tilda

edit, nm this.

For those who need help, first you need to flash your phone with the "russian firmware" then you can install java games.
To do this, copy using usb/bluetooth/card to your "other files" folder, the jar and the jad file.
If a jad is missing you may need to DL a free jad creator which processes the jar file. once in your folder, run the jad (or mabey the jar, only one will run eitherway) to install the game.

C

cheese1456

you don't need to flash you phone to install java games go to http://d.turboupload.com/d/1002862/Samsung_java_games.zip.html and download the file you will have to wait 30 secs until you can download it once you've downloaded it unzip it there is a jad maker in the unziped file it will need unzipping then open the jad maker,then just drag the jar files into the jad maker window then send them both to your phone either bluetooth or usb cable, once you've done that just type in *#9998*5282# (on your phone) the click on install midlet the password is 235282 then click on the jad file to install it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom