same shit, different patch

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Imo any fear that people may have of hib is a giant credit to the class of the players,

I mean without offending any players that I don't mention but

look @ stajj i may hate the gimp irl but hes a damn good player
then you've got cynith and zarwina who found a way of farming rps and stuck to it,
then you have sacre who's an inspiration to his crap class
maeloch who still amazes me now at being able to beat a bolt range ccer on a firbolg animist
and lets not forget his mentalist ofcourse
Fayte, yes his class is ridiculous but find me a better played champ
cyclodia / deception

I could list names all day long,

alb i honestly couldn't i could list a few

and theres quite of lot mids i could list too but i won't cuz ill never tell players in maelstrom etc that they're good players :(

Good points. I think it was only ever PE that had that "fear" element to alb. Most of us were average players though I did group with some damn fine rvr's like AoD.

It's testament to hib that when ever I saw a fg, I always expected defeat :twak::cheers:

/bow

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Can we just agree that, apart the solo Agone in which the skills bring a great deal to the table (apart ofc against classes impossible to beat), the fact is that, at the moment, in 8vs8 Hib has the shortest stick ever?

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
yeh thats the point i've been trying to get accross, but to be fair my replies seem to be getting a good reception and mabs is baiting you and actually respecting my opinion haha,

its just u gahn :( u still being a gimp on that hero of yours on ywain btw?

watched ur first movie of it again the other day heh

Gahn

Resident Freddy
yeh thats the point i've been trying to get accross, but to be fair my replies seem to be getting a good reception and mabs is baiting you and actually respecting my opinion haha,

its just u gahn :( u still being a gimp on that hero of yours on ywain btw?

watched ur first movie of it again the other day heh

Uhm am still playing my gimp Hero yeh, but i never released any video of me m8, so i dunno what yer talking about ^^

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
im sure u have :( and a nightshade in the same video?!
if im thinking of sum1 else then im a tit :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
im sure u have :( and a nightshade in the same video?!
if im thinking of sum1 else then im a tit :)

I only appeared in others folks videos, ofc, you guess it, i always lost in those :p

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
its ok mate i always lose in my own videos too!

oh lol 55 minutes left of work then i swear its a disco nap and then tv and daoc i think 2night!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
its ok mate i always lose in my own videos too!

oh lol 55 minutes left of work then i swear its a disco nap and then tv and daoc i think 2night!

It seems like a good Path :)

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
if we get xfer 2night my aim is to become bff's with kzar and make him rp pl me 260k xD

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Hib is by far the best realm for keeps/towers/zerg
Hib is by far the weakest in 8v8/solo

lol vamps and champs are the best solo toons out there :p

valks = sucky since they got soo nerfed :p

Everz

FH is my second home
lol vamps and champs are the best solo toons out there :p

valks = sucky since they got soo nerfed :p

2 classes compared to the more variety the other two realms get.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
vw is far better solo than any vamp or champ tbh :p

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
not lost to a VW on valk yet.. too many try to snare/root then run away to lifetap.. pointless on a class that has dd's to interupt or there own snare.....

Gahn

Resident Freddy
not lost to a VW on valk yet.. too many try to snare/root then run away to lifetap.. pointless on a class that has dd's to interupt or there own snare.....

That's a different pair of gloves m8 :eek:

liloe

It's my birthday today!
oh and i forgot to mention liloe ! which lets be honest is the the coolest elph in the universe ^^

Who is gonna lose the name Liloe on Ywain, as it's already taken. :( Well and my Animist here has the same name as my Animist there ... that's gonna be fun.

Besides ... got any ML10 scale Hauberks? I think I have spare ML10 leather ^^

Once the server merges you could RP PL my friar in Laby, though. In return I will bombernuke anything you tell me to ;)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Druid PoV, havent seen Blizz about but he used to be damn good on excal so i assume the same ;p.

You asked for a decent vw on ywain .. i answered with a great one :)

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Go against Blizz :p

If I can get the ****ing account management page to let me sub my vamp I probably won't be playing VW much more - as I find them weak vs multiples and you really don't get many 1v1s on ywain (although they do happen).

As for VW vs Valk, well the CAE nukes are 700 rang, and the single insta is 1500 but on a 20s timer. You can get casts off with enough kiting (or lol moc 3). But if the valk doesn't want to fight you, it's going to get away since they usually run charge 3 and they have a lot of healing.

Toe to toe, it's a bit like fighting a reaver, you're fine until the slam after you purge then you're dead. Sometimes you can hit through the shield and DPS them down but that's not what usually happens!

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
vw is far better solo than any vamp or champ tbh :p

Vamps with the top SL will make a lot more rps / hour than VW. Vamps are also better vs multiples due to RAs and MLs, plus it's easier to use an envenom bot on a vamp.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Who is gonna lose the name Liloe on Ywain, as it's already taken. :( Well and my Animist here has the same name as my Animist there ... that's gonna be fun.

Besides ... got any ML10 scale Hauberks? I think I have spare ML10 leather ^^

Once the server merges you could RP PL my friar in Laby, though. In return I will bombernuke anything you tell me to ;)

You wanna get urself in Use The Wall mate :)

i think we may have a scale hauberk on hib aye don't need a leather one really but I'm sure we could figure something out if stupeh lets me :) hes an item nazi!

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Hib is by far the best realm for keeps/towers/zerg
Hib is by far the weakest in 8v8/solo

lol wtf have u been drinking? :eek:

Hibs are weak in 8v8.. lets ask myth to buff vamps eh? :.. rofl

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
lol wtf have u been drinking? :eek:

Hibs are weak in 8v8.. lets ask myth to buff vamps eh? :.. rofl

Vamps are rather weak tho, if we are talking competent 8v8 insane in pug v pug tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom