same shit, different patch

Gahn

Resident Freddy
ever try taking a keep pre animist nerf ?
OHLOLOLOL i think is the standard reply

and its nice theyve fixed vamps so they..oh wait, nm :x

and yes i have come across a sav-celerity group, ive also seem them go through the old excal relic gates in about 30 secs with fault finder
they got nerfed into the floor, and also btw dont get access to charge, so are considered less useful than a zerker now...

Ok m8, i realized (i hope for ya) you are just useless spamming forums cause Servers are down ^^

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Which part of that being a slap on your face you didn't get? -.-

and which part of HE ACTUALLY ANSWERED ME instead of being a muppet who thinks hes really clever, but in fact, isnt ?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
and which part of HE ACTUALLY ANSWERED ME instead of being a muppet who thinks hes really clever, but in fact, isnt ?

Ya know, having to make a long post about the obvious to just prove you wrong, makes me sick.

Next time just try not to make a clown of yourself .. k? :flame:

Mabs

aah gahm, im still waiting for your reply, which you obviously cant write for whatever reason

unless your one of those people who just goes
"this ^"

Mabs

i asked you before to justify it so I could reply almost the identical post that aika did for me it seems,

hib got the short straw but it makes no difference really because people that play hibs tend to adapt well and end up being better players for it.

ofc its all circumstancial but if i had a choice of the 3 realms to play set grp rvr it'd be mid/alb without even thinking of hib!

but all my ingame friends have been made from hib really and we play well together so we may aswell stay here :)

i think you will find that is true of most people, and indeed most MMOs, its the people that keep them in realm/game/whatever regardless of ups and downs after a while :)

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
look at the stuff on release

Yeah Hibs had the best loot table evah. Hibernia wasn't even itemized after launch.

But back to the subject: It's about time they start to give hibs some love. Even if it's too little too late... But I don't mind being the underdog.

Mabs

Yeah Hibs had the best loot table evah. Hibernia wasn't even itemized after launch.

But back to the subject: It's about time they start to give hibs some love. Though I don't mind being the underdog.

really ?
alb wasnt itemised above about lvl 30, barrows didnt have a loot table till about 2 months after release iirc

wasnt unique to hib :p

and yet again with the underdog stuff !

ok let me rephrase that a bit:

how is it that alb and mid have the lions share of the pop on most servers, and yet hib managed to maintain its position without being overwhelmed constantly ?

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH

But back to the subject: It's about time they start to give hibs some love. Even if it's too little too late... But I don't mind being the underdog.

just give warden a spec group heal and remove it from the bard imo,

that'd make me so much happier than any change they could make to hib, and have it with a respectable power usage because even the level 26 one on bard rips ur power to shreds with a power myth!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
aah gahm, im still waiting for your reply, which you obviously cant write for whatever reason

unless your one of those people who just goes
"this ^"

At least try to write my nick right, rest is obviosuly you being just good for a facepalm dude, but go on and dig deeper under yer feets :clap:

Mabs

At least try to write my nick right, rest is obviosuly you being just good for a facepalm dude, but go on and dig deeper under yer feets :clap:

1- sorry, im typing too fast and didnt read it
2- seriously ? im trying to get some useful input in this, which i am getting from EVERYONE in the thread, apart from you, who is posting like some sort of deficient 12 year old - arent you a little embarrased by that ? :(

eSo

Can't get enough of FH

There's this thing called "skill". Quite a few Hibs had it, atleast back in the day.

This discussion isn't going anywhere btw, it's been done like 34302 times over the years.

Just curious if you could me few examples about loot tables and stuff, this one I can't figure out.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
really ?
alb wasnt itemised above about lvl 30, barrows didnt have a loot table till about 2 months after release iirc

wasnt unique to hib :p

and yet again with the underdog stuff !

ok let me rephrase that a bit:

how is it that alb and mid have the lions share of the pop on most servers, and yet hib managed to maintain its position without being overwhelmed constantly ?

the answer to that is in one of my posts,

hibs are just better players,
take a look at some of the scenarios on dyvet/excal etc
1fghibs taking out a zerg of albs
reason being is the albs box themselves to get pbaoe'd and are like lambs to the slaughter, then kite groups manage to get them because albs chase too much too,

the other day me and ixnay were chased by a fg of albs, we had bard speed ofc so we got away, but when we turned around we found that 3-4 of the albs had carried on chasing without their group to help them, so we picked them off and went and fought the fg.

also when hes even numbers albs hide in towers so hibs dont really get overwhelmed as that'd mean the albs left a keep/tower.

as for mids, thats a combination of good players / overpowered classes with such utility. but alas they don't have nearly as high population as the albs, i'd say they're about even with the hibs,

not sure about ywain but from what i've seen of videos farming the kzar zerg i can hardly see it being different.

Mabs

There's this thing called "skill". Quite a few Hibs had it, atleast back in the day.

This discussion isn't going anywhere btw, it's been done like 34302 times over the years.

Just curious if you could me few examples about loot tables and stuff, this one I can't figure out.

the loot table: if you mean when i posted TOA stuff etc; i mean things relating to the addon , not items per se ( ? )

and i know it may go nowhere, but i find it interesting to see what other people think, and you usually draw types of people:
those who play X reaml cos they want to
those who play X realm cos their friends do
those who play X realm cos its the "easiest" and they prefer to win

noone is ever goin to "win" or even get to the bottom of this, but i just like seeing what people think, no offence meant to anyone, just nice to see people fighting their corner :D

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
Ceixah, you took the words out of my mouth. Was too lazy to type that myself.

And don't worry, what it comes to Ywain, Kzar zerg is easy arpees.

Mabs

the answer to that is in one of my posts,

hibs are just better players,
take a look at some of the scenarios on dyvet/excal etc
1fghibs taking out a zerg of albs
reason being is the albs box themselves to get pbaoe'd and are like lambs to the slaughter, then kite groups manage to get them because albs chase too much too,

the other day me and ixnay were chased by a fg of albs, we had bard speed ofc so we got away, but when we turned around we found that 3-4 of the albs had carried on chasing without their group to help them, so we picked them off and went and fought the fg.

also when hes even numbers albs hide in towers so hibs dont really get overwhelmed as that'd mean the albs left a keep/tower.

as for mids, thats a combination of good players / overpowered classes with such utility. but alas they don't have nearly as high population as the albs, i'd say they're about even with the hibs,

not sure about ywain but from what i've seen of videos farming the kzar zerg i can hardly see it being different.

so your saying people who are shit play alb.. or people play alb get lazy due to numbers .. or both ?

and Kzar...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Gahn

Resident Freddy
1- sorry, im typing too fast and didnt read it
2- seriously ? im trying to get some useful input in this, which i am getting from EVERYONE in the thread, apart from you, who is posting like some sort of deficient 12 year old - arent you a little embarrased by that ? :(

digging_a_hole.jpg

Go on dude at least you make me laugh :ninja:

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
so your saying people who are shit play alb.. or people play alb get lazy due to numbers .. or both ?

and Kzar...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

im not stereotyping an entire realm here btw,

Coming from alb originally and playing with one of the best players I know Fremen (which pains me to say cuz i know he'll read this and chum himself something rotten, also aika is another really good player we stole from alb)

but the issue remains that from experience, I've seen from as little as 4 hibs wipe 2-3fg of alb groups,

I even have a fraps file somewhere of

Bard(me) - awful template and only rr5
Druid(levi) - untemplated and low rr
Chanter(stupeh) - need i say more? :>
Menta(Frem)

vs

1fg with lowest rr being 9 of CM albs
+ 5 or so random ungrouped adds

vs a fg of mids

all in the middle of the old style bridge where CM even ran to top of the bridge and setup camp and whilst we were pushing on them we got jumped by the random mid group

now tell me how thats possible without the enemy players being awful players?

because I was only just getting used to playing bard and im sure sum1 cud have 2 shotted levi lol

Mabs

digging_a_hole.jpg

Go on dude at least you make me laugh :ninja:

oh man this is just too funny

why is it you think spamming stuff and pics is helping

so far all youve proved is your a bit of a twat, who cant argue a point ,but then i knew that already :)

so feel free to join the discussion with a relevant point, or feel free to go on posting "OHLOLZ IM SO FUNEH AND LIEK STUFF" if you really want to :)

Everz

FH is my second home
Hib is by far the best realm for keeps/towers/zerg
Hib is by far the weakest in 8v8/solo

Gahn

Resident Freddy
oh man this is just too funny

why is it you think spamming stuff and pics is helping

so far all youve proved is your a bit of a twat, who cant argue a point ,but then i knew that already :)

so feel free to join the discussion with a relevant point, or feel free to go on posting "OHLOLZ IM SO FUNEH AND LIEK STUFF" if you really want to :)

The relevant point is that you tried to start a discussion with NO bases on a shit change that's been needed since ages for an irrilevant part of the Daoc game.
Now go on with your chit chats changing opinions to try to fix the starting shit and since you are at it, don't quote your way of telling things and find some Oil, that's always needed :eek:

Mabs

Hib is by far the best realm for keeps/towers/zerg
Hib is by far the weakest in 8v8/solo

i thought alb was best zerg realm ?

The relevant point is that you tried to start a discussion with NO bases on a shit change that's been needed since ages for an irrilevant part of the Daoc game.
Now go on with your chit chats changing opinions to try to fix the starting shit and since you are at it, don't quote your way of telling things and find some Oil, that's always needed :eek:

and again in english ?

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
It's strange - I've always felt the better players have come from hib and considered them the more "feared" realm than the Mids.

Always feels like they have alot of utility.

Mids - we'll they just plain smell :cheers:

/bow

Mabs

It's strange - I've always felt the better players have come from hib and considered them the more "feared" realm than the Mids.

Always feels like they have alot of utility.

Mids - we'll they just plain smell :cheers:

/bow

alb has long had a "6fg afk on stick" image

not sure how true it is these days, Kzar not withstanding

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Imo any fear that people may have of hib is a giant credit to the class of the players,

I mean without offending any players that I don't mention but

look @ stajj i may hate the gimp irl but hes a damn good player
then you've got cynith and zarwina who found a way of farming rps and stuck to it,
then you have sacre who's an inspiration to his crap class
maeloch who still amazes me now at being able to beat a bolt range ccer on a firbolg animist
and lets not forget his mentalist ofcourse
Fayte, yes his class is ridiculous but find me a better played champ
cyclodia / deception

I could list names all day long,

alb i honestly couldn't i could list a few

and theres quite of lot mids i could list too but i won't cuz ill never tell players in maelstrom etc that they're good players :(

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Tbh, there are good and bad players in every realm. Every realm got boosts, every realm got nerfed at some point, so why the crying. Animists got nerfed and compared to moving fortress-pets of the BDs and long range spampets of the Theurg I feel my pets to be quite useless. Oh yes they can root? Congrats, that makes tanks immune to snare ...

It's true that lately Hibernia got quite some love, but hell, it was long needed love considering the shear amount of spells and utility Bards got before xD

Whatever, the end of the story is: A realm is what people make out of it. Not all, but a lot of the "class X is OP" statements are purely based on 1v1.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh, there are good and bad players in every realm. Every realm got boosts, every realm got nerfed at some point, so why the crying. Animists got nerfed and compared to moving fortress-pets of the BDs and long range spampets of the Theurg I feel my pets to be quite useless. Oh yes they can root? Congrats, that makes tanks immune to snare ...

It's true that lately Hibernia got quite some love, but hell, it was long needed love considering the shear amount of spells and utility Bards got before xD

Whatever, the end of the story is: A realm is what people make out of it. Not all, but a lot of the "class X is OP" statements are purely based on 1v1.

oh and i forgot to mention liloe ! which lets be honest is the the coolest elph in the universe ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom