/Sal Dwera

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Zeadia said:
back to the topic of dwera...

great couple of fights between us last night :) dont know how i managed to get you second time :) sorry couldnt /bow but was interupted by the damn NS who popped me :S

great couple of fights :) well played /salute

both fights were 2vs1, second fight your scarlars procced = you win.

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
GrivneKelmorian said:
its just sad that dotmine dosnt work on necro pets
well that would be a bug that works in the necros favour, bit like the bullshit los code seen in that screenshot. as it works in the necros favour it won't be fixed I imagine.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
I normally avoid necro's, for obvious reasons, but when u get a necro adding 'who wants MCL2' its not really much choice, u say u can kite em.. well perhaps I can kite em, but that snare allows em easily to catch up. Can't restealth, pet will snif me out. Can keep running obviously till Im back @ a keep or so, but I can do that against all non-speed classes. Just because you can avoid them, can outsprint them, its okay to be practically melee-immune ?
I'm not sure you understand my point.

You don't need to run very far to lose a necro, the pet runs at a speed that is faster than the shade. So if its chasing you and the shade sprints, he will run ooe rather fast. Now the pet is running faster so getting closer and closer to tether range, then its Your pet is too far away and you will lose it in 10seconds.

Now at this point unless the necro is an utter retard he will press passive thus allowing you to stealth, run somewhere else. You have no need to run back to a keep to lose a necro, especially as a stealther, which lets be honest, is something that cannot be said for ANY other pet class in this game. Either you vanish or kill the pet because its going to keep coming for you.

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Who the hell is zefs btw killed him 4 times in emain so he stopped comming so I went hadrian found him again killed him found a few other soloer's killed them then they all came back and zerged like the newbs they are (rr10 scout that sucks cant member his name)

Thats why I added on ur fight vs zefs the other night dwera coz the guy is an adding twat.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Pio said:
Thats why I added on ur fight vs zefs the other night dwera coz the guy is an adding twat.

zefs is an adding twat i agree. if he cant beat you alone, he comes with friends.

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
inqy said:
bit like the bullshit los code seen in that screenshot.

To cast most spells, Shade and Pet must both see Target and each other.
Pet must be within range 500 range of Shade.
LT only requires that the Shade see both Pet and Target, but LT range is only 500 from Pet.

When asked, Mythic say, 'this is working as intended'

Wanna talk BS LOS code? Bainshee Cones on bridges, Strafing PBAOE into Enemy keeps/towers, Shrooms underwater or even BD's Healer Pets not needing LoS?

:england:

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
GrivneKelmorian said:
zefs is an adding twat i agree. if he cant beat you alone, he comes with friends.

So someone is supposed to just spend their time dying? Why shouldn't the guy come back with a friend when he can't win? :Z Not honorable? /Who cares ;[

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
~Latency~ said:
So someone is supposed to just spend their time dying? Why shouldn't the guy come back with a friend when he can't win? :Z Not honorable? /Who cares ;[

seeing your sig.. im not surprised you find adding and zerging on solo stealthers beeing ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom