Sack Sven

D

Draylor

They do - which is exactly why he should stay.

Amusing to see the "kids" do far better in the second half than the "established" players could manage ;)

M

magebane

BLOODY HELL ITS OPTICAL.

Are you leaving are you staying please let us know. i heard you were quitting and moving to the U.S. server i for one wish you wouldnt. Why i hear you ask well as a lowly lvl 40 character xping at the ellyll guards you became almost a bad dream, you must have killed me 40 times. Well now i am a big boy i would like to return the favour, this isnt some childish vendetta this is pure unadulterated hatred not of you personally but of the character you have created i want to bath in the blood of optical and keep a screenie for posterity. Just so i can say vengence isnt best served cold its best served on the end of my blades. You were a worthy opponent till bodezalpha a lvl 40 theurgist and his mate noir took you apart at the same spot you often killed me at. Hoping you come back just so i can see <somebody> killed by optical................................. optical killed by magebane. Nothing but respect mate even if it was a bit bad humoured good luck.

O

old.Xarr

Re: BLOODY HELL ITS OPTICAL.

Originally from magebane's sig
GOD KILLS INDESCRIMINATELY THEN SO SHALL I, FOR NO CREATURE UNDER GOD IS SO LIKE HIM, WE ARE THE ESSENCE OF NIGHTMARES, THE HARBRINGERS OF DEATH, WE ARE THE FEARED AND WE SHALL LITTER THE ROAD TO HELL WITH THE BODIES OF THE FAITHFULL, WE ARE THE ASSASSINS OF ABLION.

nice sig mate ;)

N

Novamir

plagiarised no doubt

re: sven- at least give him a chance until the euro championships. these friendlys are for trying new stuff etc.

but yep the aus game was awful

S

Sol-

Originally posted by magebane
Are you leaving are you staying please let us know. i heard you were quitting and moving to the U.S. server i for one wish you wouldnt. Why i hear you ask well as a lowly lvl 40 character xping at the ellyll guards you became almost a bad dream, you must have killed me 40 times. Well now i am a big boy i would like to return the favour, this isnt some childish vendetta this is pure unadulterated hatred not of you personally but of the character you have created i want to bath in the blood of optical and keep a screenie for posterity. Just so i can say vengence isnt best served cold its best served on the end of my blades. You were a worthy opponent till bodezalpha a lvl 40 theurgist and his mate noir took you apart at the same spot you often killed me at. Hoping you come back just so i can see <somebody> killed by optical................................. optical killed by magebane. Nothing but respect mate even if it was a bit bad humoured good luck.

who are you?

L

Larik-

Re: Sven

Aye, give him a chance - another one :)

Having said that I'm glad I'm not living in Australia any more :(

At least when they were beating us in the rugby, cricket, tennis, <insert named of a random sport here1>, <etc>, <etc>, you could say 'yeah well try beating our footy team!' back then :(

Re: Optical

Is there anyone on Excal who wasn't ganked as a lowbie exploring the frontier for the first time by Optical...maybe not, but it was nice to extract a small measure of revenge killing him camping the Halls the other day :)
.....kill a lil grey con and they may come back to haunt you later on.....

M

magebane

WHO ARE YOU.

REF: Who are you??? My main is Bodezalpha theurgist of 50 seasons, and guild leader of The Order of the Sacred Heart. Magebane is my infiltraitor. Hope that answered your question sol.

M

magebane

TO OLD. XARR

Thanks it took a while to think up but it works, its nice to be appreciated but as my girlfriend says its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice ;-))

T

Tasans

Re: TO OLD. XARR

Thanks it took a while to think up but it works, its nice to be appreciated but as my girlfriend says its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice ;-))

Ablion :p

And kill the caps plz :)

M

magebane

To Tasans

Thanks for pointing that out i must have read it 20 times and never noticed that typo fixing it now thanks mate <slightly embarrassed that i never noticed> hehe. thx

Z

Zill

Apart from Venables, how many world class English managers can you name that would want the England job? I can tell you the answer: none. Under Sven's short time as manager, we have qualified for the World Cup (when people like Glenn Hoddle were stating we should have forgotten about it) and seen wins over world class teams such as Germany (5-1) and Argentina. He has the player's support and trust and is popular with the public.

The defeat by the Aussies on Wednesday was a very poor result and England deserved to lose, but there was no need for fans to boo the players & manager during and after the match, and then the so-called journos in the tabloid press getting on Sven's back by printing unflattering headlines the following day. All this achieves is reducing player morale. We need to get behind the players and manager 100 % in preperations for the European Championships, that will be the next big test of Sven's management.

:clap: Sven :clap:

D

Draylor

Originally posted by Zill
Apart from Venables, how many world class English managers can you name
The only thing thats been world class about Venables in the last few years are his salary demands.

O

old.chipper

aussies :clap: :clap: :clap: they deserved to win the way england played

T

Tilda

i killed optical the other day :)
didnt get screenie though sorry

S

Stina Handfast

15eriksson.jpg

:cool:

T

thetrademaster

basically those that know anything about football know that friendly matches are for trying out new formations, players, tactics etc. Ok so the first half team didn't exactly do to well, but I thought the second half was an excellent performance from the youngsters.

Ok, so the result against australia wern't too good, but remember its a friendly, I'd like to play them in a campetitive competition where we have a full strength squad!

One thing I would change is David James out, and put Paul Robinson in ;)

O

optical-

Originally posted by thetrademaster
basically those that know anything about football know that friendly matches are for trying out new formations, players, tactics etc.

Err, i do know alot about football and i live about 5 miles away from upton park. No matter what england team is playing they shouldnt lose against trash like Australia, i didnt even know they had an international football team.

T

thetrademaster

posted by optical
=============================================

---Err, i do know alot about football---

---i didnt even know they had an international football team---

=============================================

Well sorry, but you clearly don't know alot about football as you have just proved ;)

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by Novamir
nerf stormriders spam replies :rolleyes:

it saved me having to type out "lmao @ venables as a world class manager" ;)

He can't manage crap and is vastly overrated imho. As for sven he did lead us to 1-0 over argentina, 5-1 over germany on their home patch. I mean come on lets face it - who out there would want the england job with the massive burden of expectation that comes with it? We are kidding ourselves if we think we deserve to win any major competition we enter with the pool of average players we have to pick from.

L

leorin

who havent killed optical o_O? always res ill...............

L

leorin

who havent killed optical o_O? always res ill...............

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom