Football Sack Hodgeson

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
lulz :)

aaanyway:

He's done the two major things your club has been whining about wanting to do for the last few years: clear debt and get a new stadium.

Oh Wenger did that?

I thought Arsenal just had good owners and a strong board that did what Hicks and Gillette said they were always going to do.

I also kinda figured that Wenger should be doing a bit more than he is, considering he's got a nice new stadium and no debt...

leviathane

Part of the furniture
we had a long term strategy, only problem is that if we don't win anything this/next season alot of questions will be asked. Considering we been blooding all these youths for so long, they should be starting to come into play this/next season.
Can't see wenger staying in the job if we still haven't won anything by end of next season.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Arsenal are only just out of debt, you won't see the benefits of the new stadium and spending and salary policy till next year or after. But it's bang in time for the UEFA financial fairplay rules, which leaves Arse in an enviable position, and one that not many can hope to emulate.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
They're the only club that can compete without a huge cash injection from now on.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Spurs' money all comes from moneybags Levy, they don't generate their own profit.

Try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom