S&re

Tom

I am a FH squatter
The worrying thing here is that schools feel the need to teach this anyway. Responsible parents should approach this themselves.

All I learnt on the single hour in primary school spent on the subject was about tadpoles and babies. Useless.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Unfortunately not all parents are responsible. I guess the schools are trying to look out for the kids of fuckwit parents who have no idea what they're doing.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Tom said:
The worrying thing here is that schools feel the need to teach this anyway. Responsible parents should approach this themselves.

Sadly it is this very approach that has led to the amount of teen mothers that there currently are.

In my opinion the children should be taught as early as possible, and if your going to someone something then you might aswell teach them everything that you can.

Tilda

Munkey said:
but after the video is shown there will be the urge to play "show me yours if i show you mine"

Whilst they may not like each other, they are still curious....and curiosity killed the cat

I played Dr's and Patients when I was 5/6, I delivered the girl next doors My Little Pony baby!!!

The Sex ed film isnt going to change that imo.

I'd also like to say, I agree with what Tris- said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom