RvR + XP groups

F

Flesh

Klav is stlong irl fyi!
I cly for alb/excal players that fall under teh grasp of teh hamster!

J

Jood

Originally posted by Aran Thule
M(assively)M(ultiplayer)O(nline)R(ole)P(laying)G(ame

Massive!!!, i thought it was game for fat people :p

ofc i was Joe-king u silly luri

O

old.Lianuchta

I'd sub in a blademaster or two for those heroes, they fullfill much the same role as mercs do in Alb tank groups. 2 Druids per group is nice, had an nice experience last night with a 41R/35Nur and what i think was a 36Nature/33Regrowth/22Nurture Druid. The back up CC is nice, and in one fight they pumped about 6000 HPs into me (nerf being the only elf in a group, especially if there's no luris). The dmg output of the group will be lower, but another druid adds more to a group than say another Hero.

If I remember correctly 2 PBAEers + Void Eld gives greater dps output than 3 PBAEers.

T

Tacticus

Due to SoS/BoF, smaller population of hibs, so odds of getting an add of the opposite realm is high.

Pbaoe groups are the only viable one for hib prydwen more or less.

2 manachanters, 1 mana eld, 1 void eld, s/s hero, 2 druids bard.

or

2 mana chanters, 1 mana eld, s/s hero, warden, 2 druids bard.

2. setup best against polearm melee groups, mid pbaoe groups

1. setup best against merc/savage/zerker melee groups.

O

old.willowywicca

Originally posted by klavrynd
(taken from the herals style listing)
paladins : range 1000
bards :range 2000
shaman : range 1000

actually the ranges are:

paladins: 1000
bards: 2000 (only since this patch, was 1000 before, so people still think of it as that gimpy range when complaining no doubt)
shaman: 1500 (the 1000 is the range at which you can cast the buff, it is effective for up to 1500 after cast)

A

AbPoon

Also so bad to see shameless flames on a thread that there was no need for them on :(

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by klavrynd
ooo does the little albsiewoowoo feel attacked

No the little albsiewoowoo just showes you what a clueless dude you are.

And the clueless dude has no other reply then ^^^

Only thing you do is flaming other people because they either play Albion on Excal or play on Excal. Just really sad.

Become abit older IRL and you understand what I mean.

K

klavrynd

Only thing you do is flaming other people because they either play Albion on Excal or play on Excal. Just really sad

My bag of tricks includes whining about various topics, annoying excal players, annoying infils that dont get the rogue idea , and being nice and fluffy to the people that deserve being nice and fluffy too

If the excal atmosphere sucks there's probably a reason for it, and there's no reason whatsoever to try to copy that atmosphere to prydwen. More and more people are moving from excal to prydwen, bringing a piece of that atmosphere with them (same for germans and frenchies that come infest prydwen while they have tons of own servers, but thats another matter)

Do NOT make prydwen excal #2, keep your zergs, we don't want them (well me and a number of people anyways ~~ )

adapt or sod off, and i doubt we'll be seeing alot of the first

ps : if you think what i do is flaming you're probably younger then me mr or mrs "puppetmistress" (oh yes, irl)

pps :
loathe2.gif

S

Soromaar2

oki back to the exp grps...are they started? im interseted in joining 1 i have a lvl 23 drood atm nature/regrowt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom