RVR whines

Status
Not open for further replies.

mixal

Banned
censi said:
only time daft was around was that time with jabba the WL u grouped with. and you and the WL pwned us badly..

This is like 2 days ago. Daft wasnt even online. Bleed 2nd bridge you died 3 times on the trot, 4th time u were with shrews and hallbar (sum name like that)... Why was that mixal? too zerggy for you?

answer the question.

when i was fightin with dafft i was soloin , than yuo add

dont lie ! dont change the point with warlocks blabla

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
Castus said:
Censis boring now anyway.he`ll rant about all this boring bs for hours and then 1st thing 2moro morning you`ll see hima nd his bumchums raping rr2 soloers anychance they get but just cos they did`nt add on 1 fight back in 1999 its ok for them to zerg.:cheers:

:eek7: constructive post, you getting "Mixal Posting Syndrome"?

mixal

Banned
whatever i solo all day , and ppl zerged me :) i was talkin with infer :) np , let em zerg me

censi jumped my thread as he jump ingame . i dont care , hes lamer , hes reporter

Shrews i miss you :)

Vipr i luv yuo but , censi fuck you !!!!

i am off , do some posts hahaha byeeeee

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
mixal said:
what did a say? shut up ,cant you here?
answer why YOU ADD ON MY FIGHT WITH DAFFT? WHY?

probably because both you and dafft are useless adding cocks, so a little payback

censi

Can't get enough of FH
ok mixal, lets just assume (for the purpose of pregression) your not talking bollacks...

but just answer my question... when I was alone why did u bring 3 to kill me? (after dying alone 3 times)

repeat: answer the question (not random diversion)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
mixal, face it, you an embarrassment to your class :(

Stallker

Fledgling Freddie
mixal said:
what did a say? shut up ,cant you here?
answer why YOU ADD ON MY FIGHT WITH DAFFT? WHY?

This kinda post makes me laugh, why on earth would anyone keep running back to get ganked again. All you RR8+ stelathers whine that us RR3-5 ish stealthers group up and "zerg" you with our duo's and trio's cos al you want is a easy fight for the 600 odd rps we give you. Its stupid to expect someone to fight you when they know they're gonna lose and it makes sense to grab a mate to go gank you.

If you wana get solo fights dont gank RR3's over and over, kill em once and leave em be then go fight ppl ure own RR cos an RR3 sure wont pop a RR10 solo.

Fenrisulv Ganked my scout once in lik 3 seconds then left me be cos he knew i wasnt gonna be a challenge thats the way to play imo if u dont wana get zerged by the lower RR stealthers

RR3 is never gonna beat a RR8+ solo so stop the whine bout this honour crap censi and stop with the Tower campin + 4 mates + Di bot tbh

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Stallker said:
If you wana get solo fights dont gank RR3's over and over, kill em once and leave em be then go fight ppl ure own RR cos an RR3 sure wont pop a RR10 solo.

you really think they wont add on you next fight you have close to them? yes they will... Only a few left who dont add or kill you after a fight when you are low on hps an thats not the low rr.. Havent seen one low rr who dont add on everything they can an you cant really blaim them ;)

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
Stallker said:
This kinda post makes me laugh, why on earth would anyone keep running back to get ganked again. All you RR8+ stelathers whine that us RR3-5 ish stealthers group up and "zerg" you with our duo's and trio's cos al you want is a easy fight for the 600 odd rps we give you. Its stupid to expect someone to fight you when they know they're gonna lose and it makes sense to grab a mate to go gank you.

Fenrisulv Ganked my scout once in lik 3 seconds then left me be cos he knew i wasnt gonna be a challenge thats the way to play imo if u dont wana get zerged by the lower RR stealthers

RR3 is never gonna beat a RR8+ solo so stop the whine bout this honour crap censi and stop with the Tower campin + 4 mates + Di bot tbh

Not sure why you saying all RR8 + whine about being zerged, you seem to be harking on about RR3's getting ganked over and over, is this something that happened to you once and your still pissed about it?

Stealthzergs i dont mined, infact there is a challenging apsect in meeting them when ure soloing / duoing, its fun to see how many you can nail before you get spit roasted. (Albeit meeting them less frequent is always better)

Once you hit a higher RR with ure stealther i think your attitude will change, you will have notched up more stealther playtime and ull see that there really isnt that many hunting locations around for soloers / duos that allow us to rvr in a way we would like. So camping bridges, roads etc is about all we got in this latest patch, so you kill what you can when the opportunity arises.

This scenario may also may be true i suppose for visuals , but i cant comment on that as i dont really play one.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Im rr3 dont attack me its not fair!

cant see that happening.... come on dude.

whats the point in sticking with a toon to high rr if u dont fight the low rr'ers.

one things for sure you earn the right to have that advantage.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Stallker said:

Didn't you and another RR4/5 scout and a RR7 mincer (speedup?) gank me at arg hib gate last week?
Didn't see any of you all go for a fair fight considering I'm only RR5 :(

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i was going to flame mixal a bit because he deserves it, but then i saw cozma's drawing and i reconsidered :(

too much love :mad:

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
speedup the hypocrit, ohh nooess its not more worse than going to poc with a FG to kill solo xpers is it?

fucking retard :puke:

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
To all you lower RR stealthers out there who read censi posts on here or irc ,let them be a warning to you on how too much gametime can warp your mind.Heres a now RR9 ranger who used to zerg with the best of them who now considers himself to leet to be attacked unless its on his terms and works himself into such a state about the 'rvr stealther' scene that he`ll abuse any1 at will.Poor soul seriously needs some timeout from daoc i really genuinely worry about his state of mind lately :(

MrBic

Part of the furniture
Agramon ruined the solo stealth for me.. Everywhere i go it seems to be either completely empty or ill get killed by 3-4 much higher RR's then me.

Ofc I still find some solo fights and actually had one fight with an inf where 2 sb's and 2 other inf's watched and let me kill the guy b4 they killed me :worthy:

Had some fun fights with a sb on crau bridge to agra today alltho he completely destroyed my little rr4 ass :drink: atleast it was a 1vs1

censi

Can't get enough of FH
shrewsbury u so full of shit u gonna have to start carrying a pooper scooper in your 2-hand slot.

Ill sing the praises of anyone that deserves it. Theres opposing realm players that I admire in terms of their ability and their playstyle... but I see them less and less and when I chat to them they all like come to the same conclusions about the way the game is heading and basically cba with it.

however theres a bucket load of idiots that are for want of a better word close to useless and funny enough their playstyle always suxs too....

I dont think of myself as leet. Im a decent enough melee ranger with nice kit and high rr but tbh that means shit. I continue to play cause i like a good fight nothing else. Take that away from the game (ie you cant get good fights) and there aint much left.

yer i am getting close to the point where my time here is done.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
think we've had enough of this thread :) shrewsbury/censi fighting is fun and all :p but keep it in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom