RVR whines

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedup

Fledgling Freddie
i been playing over 3yrs now yes i think it is wrong for a fgh or mids or albs to gank a solo player NO Skill in that just afew hundred rps if they lucky ,hibs on the whole in a zerg will watch there own duel 1 on1 l and even let me live after if killed there own which is respect to them. mids mostly zerg zerg and trample wot ever in there path but thats my own veiws we all got diff 1,s but all these whines piss me ofoh so and so done this who cares your in rvr as it happens to us all its RVR so i say shut up whinging or delete or dnt go rvr guys

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
jesus, really not a good idea to try and read that hung over :/

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Agramon put a nail in honors coffin...

I am fighting pure atm till rr10, then after that I give the signal for all my guild mates to stealth zerg again and add on all fights basically play like the rest of the server (with a handfull of exceptions, about 0.1% of the player base)...

Theres no point in even trying to be semi nice anymore. The few honorable stealthers I knew have gone or joined FG's and its funny to see them lowered to adding on stealther fights because their MA doesnt give a fook what they steamroller.

sad times but like I say there truly is no honor left.

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
well, always when I meet a stealther, there is some other next to him and adding on me ;) so I add on them qq :p Favor for a favor right ? :p And mid stealthers do the same also and albs and hibs so -.-

censi

Can't get enough of FH
thats what the rest of the newbs tell themselves as well.

polza

Loyal Freddie
speedup said:
i been playing over 3yrs now yes i think it is wrong for a fgh or mids or albs to gank a solo player NO Skill in that just afew hundred rps if they lucky ,hibs on the whole in a zerg will watch there own duel 1 on1 l and even let me live after if killed there own which is respect to them. mids mostly zerg zerg and trample wot ever in there path but thats my own veiws we all got diff 1,s but all these whines piss me ofoh so and so done this who cares your in rvr as it happens to us all its RVR so i say shut up whinging or delete or dnt go rvr guys

and u gankin low lvls around dl or peps with mobs on em as a minstrel requires skill? correct me if ive got the wrong speedup ofc

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
censi said:

I am fighting pure atm till rr10, then after that I give the signal for all my guild mates to stealth zerg again and add on all fights basically play like the rest of the server (with a handfull of exceptions, about 0.1% of the player base)...

Good luck chief with the RR10 drive, but tbh m8 i wont be watching for that signal!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
dunno what you said, but if its a whine, think back of the numerous times you try to xpkill and poc camp (keyword being 'try') ;)

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
dunno what you said, but if its a whine, think back of the numerous times you try to xpkill and poc camp (keyword being 'try') ;)

Haha hoho hihi

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:

Theres no point in even trying to be semi nice anymore. The few honorable stealthers I knew have gone or joined FG's and its funny to see them lowered to adding on stealther fights because their MA doesnt give a fook what they steamroller.

You are just as good as the adding stealthers ^^ fighting 2 vs me who you know is solo 90% but like you told me.. you are just doing your job ... Also had some fair fights with you.. I kinda stopt letting ppl go when they are on low hps simple because next time you meet them they zerg you or add so no point in being nice anymore...

But yes those rr10 grps who farms solo ppl is a bunch of wankers.. I understand if you go to the island an get farmt. but when the high rr grps go to bridge an starts farming thats just lame..

Forf

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest whining is a good part of rvr... it can be too much to "listen" to but honestly...
When i sit on Miva and lifetap mobs here and there... debuff a mob etc... and there comes 1-2 vamps by and decides im easy rps.. heck i whine aloud big time...
But then when i run past hibs or mids poc entrance... and theres a hibbie luwi... or a middie running to there i kinda enjoyed ganking him/her...

but some how i bet that hibbie luwi (the luwi is important yes!) or middie hates my silly sorcs cute bottom off.... so in all...
Why are you whining that whining is bad? :p

censi

Can't get enough of FH
You are just as good as the adding stealthers ^^ fighting 2 vs me who you know is solo 90% but like you told me.. you are just doing your job ... Also had some fair fights with you..

But yes those rr10 grps who farms solo ppl is a bunch of wankers.. I understand if you go to the island an get farmt. but when the high rr grps go to bridge an starts farming thats just lame..

Theres a difference. I have nothing against stealthers teaming up in fact I really like it. Never ever thought or believed stealthers should be solo.

lately been having real good fights with like franel and rodel and other tag teams (dying alot to them which is progress on their side). When Im out frapsing im activly looking for Stealth zergs because they are the guys that can give me good fights and footage. As a mincer you should be of the same inclination because you have the timers to handle them even more so than me..

Like I say its the conveyor belt route into agramon that generates the opportunity to add more and I guess the opportunity is taken... and also I hate the fooking way albs are so damn lazy and refuse to go hunt elsewhere.

I kinda stopt letting ppl go when they are on low hps simple because next time you meet them they zerg you or add so no point in being nice anymore...

thats the old arguement that "hey they started it, im the nice guy type thing..." thats what everyone believes.

Im not saying your wrong eebeen. I guess what im saying is the game is so fooked up theres no point trying to be even semi decent. might as well just be a **** like everyone else.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:

Fun when your doing it to others not so fun now most of PM have vanished(or appears to have) and your outnumbered.You guys in PM helped create the zerg mentality so plz don`t be a hypocrite.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest, I don't mind getting run over by full groups, its a risk you take if you love good solo fights.

What baffles me though is why on earth some people still insist on running fg's at 3 am in the morning when theres not one other single group out there for them to fight, it really can't be good rps for them killing 1 or 2 soloers every half an hour.

There is still the odd group that don't interfere with solo fights but they are less frequent it seems.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
shrewsbury u can talk shit till the cows come home but you know that more often than not when your SH SZ run me over im usually on me tod . If fact you havent encountered me grouped for a long time (because tbfh if Im with like thesa or vipr we can take down prolly 4-6 of you guys conditions permitting)

again spout your crap but you know the above is true.

everyone openly accepts you need to be > than 1 sometimes in this game (specially as stealther). But theres a difference between teaming up to be stronger than teaming up because your too shit to solo.

which catagory do you think you fall into.

mixal

Banned
Hehe i solo on a sunday mornin and Infer +mincer+scouts still groupin on bridge addin like hell :) ... and they go on all day killin me for 110 -150 rps with 5 -6 people ... how nice
Infer didnt show respect on my fights ... so i wont show respect.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
well you were solo the other day mixal and after me nailing u 3 times back to back you came back with shrewsbury and another SH hunter and blasted me down?

what was your excuse that time? (not that theres anything wrong with being a 3-some)

mixal

Banned
censi shut up and send screenies about me to ban me ok?
go group with alb scouts and keep up your lame groups , you only talkin like king ! go and sen my rude gesture spams on GOA Lİck their asss to ban me go away from me and never talk about me lamer

mixal

Banned
censi said:
well you were solo the other day mixal and after me nailing u 3 times back to back you came back with shrewsbury and another SH hunter and blasted me down?

what was your excuse that time? (not that theres anything wrong with being a 3-some)

i was fightin with daaft and you add on my fight lamer , and FZ and ip saved your ass all the time.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
mixal said:
censi shut up and send screenies about me to ban me ok?
go group with alb scouts and keep up your lame groups , you only talkin like king ! go and sen my rude gesture spams on GOA Lİck their asss to ban me go away from me and never talk about me lamer

T w a t

censi

Can't get enough of FH
well I cant get you banned. only you flooding emote spams at me when you pop for your WL buddy can do that.

and answer my question rather than lie.

why did u come back with 3 after loosing 1v1 3 times in a row :)

mixal

Banned
censi said:
well I cant get you banned. only you flooding emote spams at me when you pop for your WL buddy can do that.

and answer my question rather than lie.

why did u come back with 3 after loosing 1v1 3 times in a row :)

what did a say? shut up ,cant you here?
answer why YOU ADD ON MY FIGHT WITH DAFFT? WHY?

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
Castus said:
Fun when your doing it to others not so fun now most of PM have vanished(or appears to have) and your outnumbered.You guys in PM helped create the zerg mentality so plz don`t be a hypocrite.

I think also Shrews you slightly missing censi point, hes not refereing soley to stealther zergs. Its the fact that you have a fight in Agramon and a passing FG of visuals will add on the fight and ruin it. This is because most stealthers/ visual soloers & duors choose to fight at locations they can travel to the quickest which is the bridge areas in Agramon.

On a side note, PM peeps are still around but most play casual now, as we find now theres only a handful of decent adversaries out there. And if im being gonna be honest SH never did delivered the goods you kept bragging about on these forums, (well not when ure numbers were less than 5 anyways).

censi

Can't get enough of FH
only time daft was around was that time with jabba the WL u grouped with. and you and the WL pwned us badly..

This is like 2 days ago. Daft wasnt even online. Bleed 2nd bridge you died 3 times on the trot, 4th time u were with shrews and hallbar (sum name like that)... Why was that mixal? too zerggy for you?

answer the question.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Censis boring now anyway.he`ll rant about all this boring bs for hours and then 1st thing 2moro morning you`ll see hima nd his bumchums raping rr2 soloers anychance they get but just cos they did`nt add on 1 fight back in 1999 its ok for them to zerg.:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom