RVR these last few nights

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Good to see so much action in rvr...

But wtf where the hell do all of those mids come from all of a sudden?
A week ago you hardly saw any, and now you fumble over them!
Kiddies have holidays or something or they just came to gloat they have some relics? :eek:

Anyway, top up for the albs trying to put some fights up as defence :m00:

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
well mate if there's something we mid's can understand is keep defence and keeptakes , BLAME ARDAMEL! he's the one dragging us all around in Old Frontier on all nighter's defending and then counterattacking so now we actually love for it when it happens , we don't know anything else....:(

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
or because 40% of mid population only plays when they got some kind of relic bonus :x

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Urgluf said:
or because 40% of mid population only plays when they got some kind of relic bonus :x

Ding!! that was the correct answer!

P.S. congratulations, £500 holiday voucher for you if you just call 0981 imasucker, the call will last no more than 1 hour.

p.p.s. calls will be charged at £3.50 a minute, please ask the bil payer before claiming your 1 in a million prize.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
It's just about the same number of mids but more or less all working in the same area. These things are rare so when the opportunity shows itself most of the mids move to where the action is.

@ Urgluf: you're spot on as usual. :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
eeh, many hibs and mids to farm and you don't even have to take a boat to find them. lots of rps, lots of fg's running about, what are you whining about? :O

id be really happy as alb, but i guess it must be really weird for you not to outnumber everyone for a change :p

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
what are you whining about? :O

She ain't whining - just making an observation ;) . Most of us are happy to have the challenge...being the underdog realm at the moment has really spiced things up.

Though to bastardise a chant from the terraces, just for the Mids...

"You only play when you're winning..."

:D

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Now you say it's fun, wouldn't have anything to do with having relic bonus?i seem to remember when albs where doing the same thing all i read was... OMG albs you are killing the game..or... clueless retard zerging albs.. closely followed by mass "i quit" threads,i wait with interest to see how many albs leave. ;)

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Iorlas said:
Now you say it's fun, wouldn't have anything to do with having relic bonus?i seem to remember when albs where doing the same thing all i read was... OMG albs you are killing the game..or... clueless retard zerging albs.. closely followed by mass "i quit" threads,i wait with interest to see how many albs leave. ;)

eeeerrr just the regular 10 a month?

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Knolan said:
eeeerrr just the regular 10 a month?
I've not seen 10 alb quit posts a month Ode... and the post is about the last 5 days of Mid's owning....

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
The state of Midgard has up till now been quite bad, especially since WoW took some many ppl from our player base. We realised early that this would have a big impact on us and hence we took certain steps to revive Midgard. We decided during a big meeting that the WR alliance and the FoM alliance should merge into the Mega FoM alliance and we also created an alt alliance for claiming in enemy lands. We also formalized a better cooperation with the Red Shadows alliance.
The merge is now complete and we felt ready for some real action again, the Mega FoM alliance is now quite possibly the largest alliance in all of Europe when it comes to active players (Duskwave alliances). That is what has happened :) We've undergone a huge reorganization and we feel better equipped for large scale RvR and events. I'm very proud that it's working so well and that most ppl seem to accept being in such a large alliance. There has been many attempts to make large alliances such as this (Albs attempted this I believe), but I gather none of them had the level of cooperation and organization that we have at the moment

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
Urgluf said:

Iorlas said:
Now you say it's fun, wouldn't have anything to do with having relic bonus?i seem to remember when albs where doing the same thing all i read was... OMG albs you are killing the game..or... clueless retard zerging albs.. closely followed by mass "i quit" threads,i wait with interest to see how many albs leave. :)

Aye exactly, we only play now because of the str relic 10% dmg bonus, especially the rm's, sm's, bd's, healers and us shamans, we just love staff kills :wanker:

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Nice speech...so you have a large alliance,you are however doing the same as the albs did(without the large alliance).During this time there was constant whine that alb's where killing the game,now suddenly when you are doing the same thing it is fun,i'm just a "casual" player now so i'm more than happy to see so many enimies around and i /salute you for your dedication and organisation that is not the point.My point is that those who are now saying it's fun were the ones complaining before.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Mirari said:
Aye exactly, we only play now because of the str relic 10% dmg bonus, especially the rm's, sm's, bd's, healers and us shamans, we just love staff kills :wanker:
your emote sums you up....i thought this was a reasonable thread.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Ardamel said:
We got organised m8s!

Still doesn't change the fact Mids only play when they are winning (i.e. after they got some relics back) - as welcome as it is, would be nice if/when it swings round again (as it will) if they don't all quit and make "GRATZ ZERGING ALBZ YOU RUINED THE GAME!" posts. We like having you around. We just wish it wasn't so er, conditional. We're almost afraid to try and take the relics back in case you all leave again ;)

Aeoric

Fledgling Freddie
Ardamel said:
The Mega FoM alliance is now quite possibly the largest alliance in all of Europe when it comes to active players (Duskwave alliances). That is what has happened :) We've undergone a huge reorganization and we feel better equipped for large scale RvR and events. I'm very proud that it's working so well and that most ppl seem to accept being in such a large alliance. There has been many attempts to make large alliances such as this (Albs attempted this I believe), but I gather none of them had the level of cooperation and organization that we have at the moment

Hmm Duskwave is broken... :(

Doesn't include Celtic Fists Alliance guild's as part of your alliance :eek7: :(

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Bracken said:
Still doesn't change the fact Mids only play when they are winning (i.e. after they got some relics back) - as welcome as it is, would be nice if/when it swings round again (as it will) if they don't all quit and make "GRATZ ZERGING ALBZ YOU RUINED THE GAME!" posts. We like having you around. We just wish it wasn't so er, conditional. We're almost afraid to try and take the relics back in case you all leave again ;)

Gj Villa Fans don`t turn up at VP only when your wining then eh m8? lmao Nice goalkeeping btw:)

Talim

Fledgling Freddie
You Tree Huggers Crease Me up

Hey Vodkafairy

You are right we never have to take a boat to find Kippie since I think you are the guy who camps the Bridge overlooking Bold docks every so often.

If you type /stuck mate it will move you somewhere else :cheers:

As for being outnumbered - I like being outnumbered - I am an ALB ! :sex:

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
eeh, many hibs and mids to farm and you don't even have to take a boat to find them. lots of rps, lots of fg's running about, what are you whining about? :O

id be really happy as alb, but i guess it must be really weird for you not to outnumber everyone for a change :p

Words from a wiseman.. LOads of action, rps to make, balistas for u roleplatas to fire, and hot babes in bathsuits tanning on beno bridge.. :sex: Gives alot of farmage. I wish u guys would keep those 2 keeps forever, takes less time to get to u and more of u.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Saveus said:
Words from a wiseman.. LOads of action, rps to make, balistas for u roleplatas to fire, and hot babes in bathsuits tanning on beno bridge.. :sex: Gives alot of farmage. I wish u guys would keep those 2 keeps forever, takes less time to get to u and more of u.

Amen to that:)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Talim said:
Hey Vodkafairy

You are right we never have to take a boat to find Kippie since I think you are the guy who camps the Bridge overlooking Bold docks every so often.

If you type /stuck mate it will move you somewhere else :cheers:

As for being outnumbered - I like being outnumbered - I am an ALB ! :sex:

rofl, i was hoping someone would whine about it

i was utterly shit bored taking a break from work, so i went to boldiam bridge completely unbuffed and killed 10 of you. in the end i was fighting 4 albs again and some sorc adds

what do i get? laughspam :D

i think its hillarious that you keep dying to an unbuffed mage being fully buffed yourself and then have to add and emote at me. but twist reality all you like, i really don't care

it was actually the first time i went there, and first unbuffed run i did in a year or something ;)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
>>The merge is now complete and we felt ready for some real action again, the Mega FoM alliance is now quite possibly the largest alliance in all of Europe when it comes to active players (Duskwave alliances).

I would have thought CF was the largest one (probably one of the major reasons of hibernia doing well in rvr despite the numbers working against them on this server), but anyway...

>>That is what has happened We've undergone a huge reorganization and we feel better equipped for large scale RvR and events. I'm very proud that it's working so well and that most ppl seem to accept being in such a large alliance.

:worthy:

I have to say I have enjoyed last weeks rvr really, despite my machine having serious trouble with coping with such a numbers, but anyway.

Maybe it is time for some alliance merges in albion...

having most of the rvr population spread over 4 or 5 major alliances certainly works to our disadvantage when it comes to organising and reaction speed.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Iorlas said:
your emote sums you up....i thought this was a reasonable thread.

yes it was untill some unknown guy had to bring up and whine about how many mids left last relic raid. Oh yes it was you.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Bracken said:

i remember the 5000 cry threads when the ac raid happened, think some of u still have a trauma from it.

or the relic raid on boldiam, alb excuse: "There was a ml4 raid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' right...

btw not all mids are like that, iv never stopped when we lost a relic or so,so basicly you are a liar who knows shit and thinks every mid is the same(only idiots think like that)

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
yes it was untill some unknown guy had to bring up and whine about how many mids left last relic raid. Oh yes it was you.
lol...i didn't whine about how many left i simply stated a few facts .. your so hurtfull calling me unknown, i'm sure you can think of some better insults as that is all you seem to do,so amusing keep it up.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
so basicly you are a liar who knows shit and thinks every mid is the same (only idiots think like that)

That's 3 excellent assumptions to make from my (pretty obviously)
tongue-in-cheek post. Well done - you passed the muppet test ;)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Bracken said:
That's 3 excellent assumptions to make from my (pretty obviously)
tongue-in-cheek post. Well done - you passed the muppet test ;)

just like your assumptions that mids leave because of relics, not because of work or rl or bored of the game or...

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
just like your assumptions that mids leave because of relics, not because of work or rl or bored of the game or...

So you're saying there is nothing suspicious about it at all that when albs took the relics half of mid/hib vanished.
Now hib is still the same, they just have more ppl rvr'ing again. But since mids have a few relics back it seems like 10 tons more of mids are online again.

Tbh, just on those normal facts ingame that's suspicious to me.
I'm not talking about rl etc, i can totally understand that and i'm sure alb and hib have the same. But honestly... that's A LOAD of mids that came back after some RL or bored times or work if you ask me :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom