RVR these last few nights

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
it has to do with mids having a keep to port to, it brings out the casual players that have a much bigger chance of having fun in zerg/siege warfare than trying to compete against the gankgroups running around

take the keep back and im sure most the mids that popped out of pve will vanish from the rvr scene again ;)

has nothing to do with relics really, just look at hibs, how fucking many of them are at beno now? most ive never seen at DL before, we didn't lose any relic tho :p

oh, and suspicious or not (its just bollocks), id call it a good thing :p more people in rvr = good

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Aadia said:
So you're saying there is nothing suspicious about it at all that when albs took the relics half of mid/hib vanished.
Now hib is still the same, they just have more ppl rvr'ing again. But since mids have a few relics back it seems like 10 tons more of mids are online again.

Tbh, just on those normal facts ingame that's suspicious to me.
I'm not talking about rl etc, i can totally understand that and i'm sure alb and hib have the same. But honestly... that's A LOAD of mids that came back after some RL or bored times or work if you ask me :eek:
So what do you think we mids do when no relics? we have other games we play but login every week or so to see if we got a 10% strength bonus? lol get a grip.Vodkas got it right in his post above.So nicer having a port straight to your frontier rather than boat>get ganked on arrival>repeat till bored.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
yea take 6 relics mids, cba playing till you do... wondering how come this shit was figured out by a brave knight of camelot!!!

stupidity got no limits t_t

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Castus said:
So what do you think we mids do when no relics?

Make "Gratz zerging albz you ruined the game!" posts and go play WoW? :p

I like the VF theory - very sensible... but not half as much fun as making sweeping generalisations about Midgard being a realm that only plays when they're winning (come on, you know it's true...) ;)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Bracken said:
Make "Gratz zerging albz you ruined the game!" posts and go play WoW? :p

I like the VF theory - very sensible... but not half as much fun as making sweeping generalisations about Midgard being a realm that only plays when they're winning (come on, you know it's true...) ;)

nothing beats those AC raid cry posts anyway. full of hate. was nice :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom