RvR Poll!

P

panos_gr

think only poon from jh dont assist and that on a purpose ? or sth else going on?:p

V

Vodor

Originally posted by panos_gr
think only poon from jh dont assist and that on a purpose ? or sth else going on?:p

Depends if we have skald or not, we dont blindly mash the assist key, if a tank see's something that needs interupting and has time to do so then they will

Poon

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Vodor
Depends if we have skald or not, we dont blindly mash the assist key, if a tank see's something that needs interupting and has time to do so then they will

Poon

what the fuck? don't answer seriously, flame me xD

R

Rulke-RM

Poon

Yes it is very important you show those paladins who's boss

V

Vodor

Originally posted by Rulke-RM
Yes it is very important you show those paladins who's boss

If the pallys casting (His only castable is a rezz rulke he wont rebuff af half way through a fight) then yes i will interupt ^^

Poon

A

Arnor

If the pallys casting (His only castable is a rezz rulke he wont rebuff af half way through a fight) then yes i will interupt ^^

Poon

why not let him waste half his powerbar, then go one-hit his rezzee?

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Arnor
why not let him waste half his powerbar, then go one-hit his rezzee?

because then he would actually need to think

R

Rulke-RM

What, you don't heal newly rezzed folk? Anyone we rezz immediatly gets hit by a spread heal or 2, or at the very least they FA2 themselves. But then that would require teamwork or skill as well as thinking.

V

vintervargen

What, you don't heal newly rezzed folk? Anyone we rezz immediatly gets hit by a spread heal or 2, or at the very least they FA2 themselves. But then that would require teamwork or skill as well as thinking.

you got 3 savages in group and telling me to heal :confused:

hahaha

R

Rulke-RM

Yes.

Guess your reading skills are as crappy as your daoc ones. Maybe buy a monkey on ebay to read for you?

V

vintervargen

Yes.

Guess your reading skills are as crappy as your daoc ones. Maybe buy a monkey on ebay to read for you?

a fotm boi telling me to get skills?

ahahahaha

R

Rulke-RM

Shaman are fotm? ok m8.
I'll need to buy something on ebay thats not fotm then, any recommendations? I sure hope when I buy a new class I get skill included like you did ;(

V

vintervargen

Shaman are fotm? ok m8.
I'll need to buy something on ebay thats not fotm then, any recommendations? I sure hope when I buy a new class I get skill included like you did ;(

at least i dont buy fotms ^^

and you say shammys aint fotm?

k, so you aint aug/cave spec then either? h0h0

A

agon

Originally posted by vintervargen
at least i dont buy fotms ^^

and you say shammys aint fotm?

k, so you aint aug/cave spec then either? h0h0

yeah maybe he should have specced full mend so ebay shitfaces like you wouldn't call him fotm :m00:

you are the saddest person i've ever/will ever know of

A

Arnor

100% rezz>>>>>>>>>>>>>>10% rezz+heals tbh :x

and turil, rulke made his shammy a long time ago, just fyi

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Arnor
and turil, rulke made his shammy a long time ago, just fyi

no shit :p

but hes not playing it, so he can FO with his "fotm-shammy-is-uber-hard-to-play-and-i-think-i-am-skillzored" attitude

R

Rulke-RM

Originally posted by vintervargen
no shit :p

but hes not playing it, so he can FO with his "fotm-shammy-is-uber-hard-to-play-and-i-think-i-am-skillzored" attitude

Jeez you must be a blind illiterate moron if you think thats what i wrote. At least my class selection isn't dictated by what I haven't had banned yet.

Oh and theres a difference between being FoTM (like H2H vs 2H spec savages) and it being the only viable choice for a class (like aug/cave specs) because the 3rd line is gimped. Thats like saying rejuv/enhance clerics are fotm. Ofc this is assuming you aren't one of those idiots who assume anyone who plays mid is FoTM, which you blatantly are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom