RVR Music

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Slipknot are a manufactured band just shows how gayz0r they are :p

plus they shit thereself and puke in there masks before they go on stage,i think thats enough of a reason too not like the idiots :eek7:

Limbonic

Loyal Freddie
harebear said:
Please try play some instrument as well as a *shit* band like Slipknot, it takes skill :p

Yeah..i love metal aswell. Got over 300 Black/Death Metal records in my CD collection and those guys know how to play! :clap: But since 2 years back i have become hooked on Gangsta´ rap. ;)

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
KoRn
Soilwork
Freedom Call - Pharao (!!!)
Children of Bodom
Gummiebears theme song!
System of a Down

etc.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
HIM is quite nice for rvr i find, in those kinda apocalypic (sp?) fights.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
Oceanlab, Agnelli and Nelson, Chicane, Hybrid, BT, Tiesto/Van Buuren/Ferry Corsten Dj mixes..

but when Cosmic Gate comes on.. the sound goes up :D

oh.. and Shawn Colvin while crafting.. but thats kinda rare for me these days

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Hardcore
Hardstyle
Hardhouse -> only Lisa Lashes tho

and if i have a headache (prolly got it by listening to the music mentioned above) i go for some vocal trance on di.fm

Ekydus

Fledgling Freddie
MUSE - Just can't go wrong with these guys.
Radiohead - Usually their older stuff for RvR, Hail to the Thief is pretty good for PvE. :)
Powerman 5000 - Classic RvR music... if you haven't heard of them, get "When Worlds Collide" chances are you'll recognise it anyway.

I mainly just listen to random songs when playing any game... internet radio stations can be fun... but their playlists do annoy you after a few hours.

dohhhh

Fledgling Freddie
Non-Phixion, Necro, The shins, N*E*R*D, CKY, Cake, Fun Lovin Criminals :)
its all good

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
liloe said:
Music implies having an at least semi-intelligent text to start with (excluding 80% of radío music). Then it needs artistic skill (which also exludes a lot, cause yelling YO YO, fook yaself in the micro is in no way skilled imho)).

Well that ofc is my personal view, you can listen to whatever you want as long as I don't have to hear it =)

hip hop / rap artist have some of the best lyrics around so dont know how you can say that...

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
Jeezus Christ, U guys are ugleh. WTF is this MANOWAR Shit ? I can't believe so many young people, could be sooo uncool, Jeezus Christ. move with the times, brother B's.

OMG ROXORZ JOO 11!!!

Bet you speak AOL too: OMG WTF L337ZOR Y L33T0R DAN JOO

We listen to what we love, not what we are supposed to because its cool etc....... ur a groupie bitch tbh.

Thor the mighty, tho the brave, crush the infidels in your way.

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
Also remember clipse, to put everything we say into this translator so you can understand it.

http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html

after entering my post, it came out like this, hope this makes more sense to you.

OMG ROXORZ JO 1!

BT!111!!11!1!!!1!!!!!1 OMG WTF U SP3AK AOL 2 OMG WTF L37ZOR Y L3T0R DAN JO

WE LIST3N 2 WUT WA LOVA NOT WUT WE R SUPOSED 2 B/C ITS COL ETC...!1!1!11111!!!1!!!!11!1!!!111!!1!!! OMG UR A GROUPEI BITCH TBH!11!!1!1 OMG

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
This Transla2r Wil Taek Wut U Wriet In It And Turn It In2 Teh Maner A 12-year-old Aoler Wud Wriet It!!1!11 Wtf Lol Typa In Wut U Want Translaetd And Th3n Clik Teh Buton!!1! Wtf

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Eluvia, T.T, see what rock does to people....... the only leet speak i used is : U= you. Its a scientific fact, that most people that listen to rock, are confused, lost and miserable. Hi Eluvia :D ( and hairy)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Please try play some instrument as well as a *shit* band like Slipknot, it takes skill
Its not hard since u just have to commit time to it
Whereas thinking up lyrics in youre head while saying others aswell as making them sound good to an audience is a gift. You could spend a lifetime trying and still be nowhere as good as some of the rappers, its a gift not a skill

btw:
ITS NOT HARD SINC3 U JUST HAEV 2 COMIT TIEM 2 IT
WHAR3AS THINKNG UP LYRICS IN UR HEAD WHIEL SAYNG OTH3RS ASWEL AS MAKNG THEM SOUND GOD 2 AN AUDEINCE IS A GIFT!1!1 OMG WTF U CUD SPEND A LIEFTIEM TRYNG AND STIL B NOWHERE AS GOD AS SOME OF DA RAPARS ITS A GIFT NOT A SKIL

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
Eluvia, T.T, see what rock does to people....... the only leet speak i used is : U= you. Its a scientific fact, that most people that listen to rock, are confused, lost and miserable. Hi Eluvia :D ( and hairy)

Actually i listen to everything, Iron Maiden, Queensryche, Manowar, Blind Guardian, Queens of the stoneage, Muse, Tiamat, Sisters of mercy, Dream theater etc..............

RaiztliN

Fledgling Freddie
Metallica
KoRn
Rammstein
Dark Tranquility :worthy:
Cradle of Filth
Red Warszawa
Claw Finger
Marilyn Manson

and a few tracks from diffrent artists :)

Amellisan

Fledgling Freddie
GlassJAw, Isis, Faith No More, COLD, Rage Against The Machine,Tool, Boy Hits Car, thisGIRL, Audioslave, Deftones, Massive Attack, System Of A Down... Tori Amos ;) etc etc..

Baltazhar

Regular Freddie
Music i liesten on while RvR is usually Johnny Cash or Waylon Jennings.. pretty old music I know... but it´s the best music there is :)

Thrung

Fledgling Freddie
The faster the better to RvR tbh.. I listen to Suffocation and/or Vital Remains usually when RvRing.. gets me in killing-mode.. :4PP

liloe

It's my birthday today!
[NO]Subedai said:
HIM is quite nice for rvr i find, in those kinda apocalypic (sp?) fights.

ouch Subedai =) a heart pentagramm as symbol? HIM is a gay teenie-star band imho =) I really like you Subedai, but this is too much for me ;)

oh and btw to all the others, Rammstein is only good if you don't understand the lyrics, cause they're utter crap =) If you're German like me, you keep off that stuff. Compare it to speaking to a cat. You get the same sound over and over again but you don't care, you don't understand it =)

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
I only heard a few songs by Rammstein, one sounded like some german saying 'I will' or smth over and over and oooover again.

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
seriously music w/o lyrics is best for RvR. I'll tell all you metal bloke's do down some masters of hardcore, that grunting will only make you focus on what utter bs those guys are crying out.

a little fact : most "grunters" die from throat cancer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom