RvR Movies - teh list (French, German, English and US Movies)

X

Xeanor

don't make me post screenshots of flawless victories vs. BO

B

box4m

#1 im in Maelstrom
#2 Mattshanes u rly rock
#3 how can u begin to say what we have, and what u dont have? :O
Thats really noobish talk, savages are overpowered yesh, what can u and me do about it? U loose

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by box4m
#1 im in Maelstrom
#2 Mattshanes u rly rock
#3 how can u begin to say what we have, and what u dont have? :O
Thats really noobish talk, savages are overpowered yesh, what can u and me do about it? U loose

It's not noobish.

I never said i rock or i am great or whatever.

It's noobish to brag how good you are when you don't realise you have 3 savages in a group each that can one shot a caster if they get a lucky quad even if they don't it's dead in 3 secs or so.

Albs really only have a chance if bof+sos is up, i been hit 900-1100 on sycho by a savage at 1.5s delay or so, you think that's easy to beat? now if bof and sos is up yes we have a good chance but still don't brag when the realm is so easy to play.

Played hib at lv50 in rvr for a while and mid, admit it and live with it your realm is the strongest and albs have a tough time vs you without ra's.So don't come claiming how "good" you are in future.

B

box4m

LOL

for once, tell me when i braged about how good we are, i said we beat you, and we do, discarding what you tell the reasons is

O

old.mattshanes

You beat us when you have your friends arriving to help yes but otherwise it's pretty even.Anyway read my previous post and think about it.

O

old.mattshanes

We beat u 90% of the times fg vs fg

Not with me in group you don't.

You probably beat us more times but not 90%....

S

skogul

How old are you in this forum? FFS ITS A BLOODY GAME!!!!!!!!!

So what if you loose 10000 times or winning 1000 times?

O

old.arneduck

O

old.Morchaoron

haha FL sucks :D

i see absolutely no point in even trying to make a point here, cause i know it wont reach you tho, so i dno why i bother.
You know we beat u fg vs fg, every single time kinda

too bad we cant switch our groups and realms for a moment to see who truly sucks ^^

(the game will then ofc, if i meant it otherwise i would be just as stupid as you ^^)

S

snoz

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
fielding a rr8-rr10 group tonight let's see you beat us without your savage zerg.

Oh and snoz 500 dmg compared to 1k damage is a big difference:eek:

Also apart from bof+sos you have a cc'er in chain, haste permanently off healers, clerity, disease off shaman which has a big impact on damage, 4 healing classes.Play hib more and learn how overpowered mid really is.

Well if im going to be truthful. I sorta agree. Im not going to sit here and type lies I cant see the point.

Midgard has the utility to build the best groups yes, but at the same time Hib and Alb have the options to build midgard beating groups. Maybe by harder you mean you need to relie on realm abilities more. If you mean that then yes I agree, midgard group can own it up from rr2 wheres hib and alb really need rr4/5 + to be competitive.

Midgard groups are easier to build, but a perfectly built Alb/Hib group is just as good if not stronger. The group pbuck and fadeh built in PE proved that and also Eclipse/NP/dem hibbies from hib.

Wheres mids have to be snobish about classes albs/hibs need to be snobish about realm level etc too. QQ

O

old.Bubble

Anyone got a link to the Dem Hibbies Movie ?

A

Aule Valar

just cover your screen in white paint, should look the same as mass pbaoe ;)

O

old.Bubble

Originally posted by Aule Valar
just cover your screen in white paint, should look the same as mass pbaoe ;)

Pbaoe in Odins gate?

E

eynar

Originally posted by Xeanor
funny how proud all the mids are of their savage groups

Now without talking crap, but you have been whining on these boards since the first day I visited them. How can you expect people to believe you when you start yet another whine about a realm? When you played Hib you whined about Albs & Mids bla blah blah, when you play Alb you whine about Mids & Hibs, etc
If I knew Santa personally, I'd ask him to get you a clue for christmas...

J

Jace

Anyone got any other any alternate hosts for the Wizard videos at all?

I've registered but when I try to download anything from the German website it simply sits at the downlad page, the one saying "your download should start in 3 secs, etc etc etc". I wait a few secs and the page simply refreshes itself. I click on the Download button and again the page simply refreshes itself.

Am I doing something wrong or does anyone else have the same problem?

S

solothores

Oki guys need some help, finally found some korean movie listings... however I don't have a clue which one are good, which are really korean and which is just european stuff, since it is way too much stuff to handle as one person.

So if you find something interesting let us all know and I will add it to the list.

Manual:
To download a movie just click the puzzling korean letters, where AVI/WMV or anything else movie-like filetype is associated to. Afterwards you get a description in Korean off course, important to download the movie just click the symbol:
bt_download.gif

Afterwards they ask you to install a download manager plugin, which you have to accept to download any movie over there. On this download manager just hit the left ??????-Button and the download will procceed.

Here the links to enter Korean pleasure:

http://pds.hanafos.com/default.asp?...t&stype=V&scol=app_name&etc=all&sword=camelot

and

http://pds.hanafos.com/default.asp?...col=app_name&etc=all&sword=%C4%AB%B8%E1%B7%D4

Cheers
Solo

Btw: Korean Player No1 seems to be a Bard with 15m RPs 0.o

B

bloodclot

question bump.

i am looking for zerker panther morphs movies. the ones in this topic aren't excisting. does anyone know more about this group ability?

B

Brego

i Dont suppose anyone knows the music from the Cleric video sainteguerison.avi?? been lookin for summit like this for a while gettin bored of Generic Metal.

O

old.arneduck

Originally posted by Brego
i Dont suppose anyone knows the music from the Cleric video sainteguerison.avi?? been lookin for summit like this for a while gettin bored of Generic Metal.

that would be Nightwish, dont know the names of the songs though.

Users who are viewing this thread