RvR Movies - teh list (French, German, English and US Movies)

X

Xeanor

Notice easily that you always play like that when we beat you 8vs8 and 0 of us die ^^

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Xeanor
Notice easily that you always play like that when we beat you 8vs8 and 0 of us die ^^

albs.....beating.....fotm...mids?

how can this be? :p

O

old.mattshanes

Those wizard movies are very impressive:)

Z

Zalok

nice collection :clap:

& /bump

p.m. anyone know a merc video?

S

solothores

will update the list during this day, so hold on :)

-> updated

S

solothores

Updated:

3 Scout Movies (Unbuffed)
1 Hunter Movie (Unbuffed)
1 High RR NS Movie (Unbuffed)
1 Friar Movie
1 Infiltrator Movie (Unbuffed)
1 Reaver Movie
1 High RR Bard Movie (duo with valewalker)

B

Brelakor.

Remember to get the first lukiel movie, its the best :)

Cant find the link atm, but its and the vnboards, mids stealther section.

S

snoz

Originally posted by )nick(
Haha that really is terrible play as a healer, on par with the merc who doesn't stick to his target because he prefers to hit non styled, not to mention the horrendously slow reactions. Atleast I could blame mine on the red lag indicator :)

Tbh man to get some ego and say haha uses non FPS shooter set up is abit stupid imo.

I use mouse look, but then Grizlas uses same setup as Zapsi pretty much. I;ve never played with zapsi so I cant defend him. But grizlas wise he has more OMFG HE USES RADAR whine threads about his uber CC then all the CC people on pyrdwen put together.

Let people play how they feel comfitable. from what I';ve heard zapsi is one of the best pac healers there is full stop, im not one to arse kiss i hardly know zapsi.

As for xeanor the amazing FL sorc ........ never lost to FL, never been mezzed by FL from what i can remember, if i was u I'd rethink my setup. FL are high RR but never win any fg vs fg fight ;)

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by snoz
Tbh man to get some ego and say haha uses non FPS shooter set up is abit stupid imo.

I use mouse look, but then Grizlas uses same setup as Zapsi pretty much. I;ve never played with zapsi so I cant defend him. But grizlas wise he has more OMFG HE USES RADAR whine threads about his uber CC then all the CC people on pyrdwen put together.

Let people play how they feel comfitable. from what I';ve heard zapsi is one of the best pac healers there is full stop, im not one to arse kiss i hardly know zapsi.

As for xeanor the amazing FL sorc ........ never lost to FL, never been mezzed by FL from what i can remember, if i was u I'd rethink my setup. FL are high RR but never win any fg vs fg fight ;)

Yeah like you said you beat PE most of the times and you rarely did...:rolleyes:

You have beaten us more times than we have we beaten you, but we have beaten you so stop the bullshit Mr wecanonlyrun4classestowtfpwnwithbutcanttryanythingelse xD

S

snoz

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Yeah like you said you beat PE most of the times and you rarely did...:rolleyes:

You have beaten us more times than we have we beaten you, but we have beaten you so stop the bullshit Mr wecanonlyrun4classestowtfpwnwithbutcanttryanythingelse xD

hehe was just baiting u matt sorry :) was bored this morning ;/

U

Urme the Legend

No Warrior movies :(

(To boring watching a warrior in RvR I guess)

F

Falcon

lol, see the R3Z warden movie? Is it me or was that guy mostly just like running round breaking mezz and stuff?

X

Xeanor

Grats, you managed to talk more crap than Glottis.

S

snoz

Originally posted by Xeanor
Grats, you managed to talk more crap than Glottis.

It's fact ffs i dont recall u ever beating us or u winning any CC battles xeanor :) even when maelstrom ran gimped groups and u whined about BD's ! :))):))))))))))))))))))))

O

old.mattshanes

It's fact ffs i dont recall u ever beating us or u winning any CC battles xeanor :) even when maelstrom ran gimped groups and u whined about BD's ! :))):))))))))))))))))))))

Stop lying and pretending you are undefeated by us when you aren't.But then again must be so hard to beat alb tank group with the lame ass savage groups, BUT IT'S NOT IS IT! and if some mid says it is well they need to find the f8 key more... xDDD

By the way does that friar movie link work or is it broken?

A

Aule Valar

snoz is my god tbh, everything he does is wonderful

S

snoz

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Stop lying and pretending you are undefeated by us when you aren't.But then again must be so hard to beat alb tank group with the lame ass savage groups, BUT IT'S NOT IS IT! and if some mid says it is well they need to find the f8 key more... xDDD

By the way does that friar movie link work or is it broken?

Its same as alb tank group man ? apart from you have bof+sos and we have SLIGHTLY higher damage output /shrug oh and healing power ^^

B

box4m

haha FL sucks :D

i see absolutely no point in even trying to make a point here, cause i know it wont reach you tho, so i dno why i bother.
You know we beat u fg vs fg, every single time kinda

X

Xeanor

funny how proud all the mids are of their savage groups

B

box4m

Innit, i think if Xeanor played mid he would use 3thanes instead =)

O

old.mattshanes

fielding a rr8-rr10 group tonight let's see you beat us without your savage zerg.

Oh and snoz 500 dmg compared to 1k damage is a big difference:eek:

Also apart from bof+sos you have a cc'er in chain, haste permanently off healers, clerity, disease off shaman which has a big impact on damage, 4 healing classes.Play hib more and learn how overpowered mid really is.

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by box4m
haha FL sucks :D

i see absolutely no point in even trying to make a point here, cause i know it wont reach you tho, so i dno why i bother.
You know we beat u fg vs fg, every single time kinda

And BO are good?:eek:

80% of those fights you bring your savage zerging friends though 8[

But of course another mid not realising how overpowered his realm really is:sleeping:

Users who are viewing this thread