RvR Island: What ya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
From screenies I've seen, it looks quite small.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
I got a newsflash for you, you think you are to cool for school!

but you aren't

sorry :( just came to think of zoolander

vintervargen

Banned
can someone friendly explain how you port/swim/boatee to the island? too lazy to find out :<

Calo

Part of the furniture
So hows the island? big? nice? lots of mountains? flat? mobs on it? some epic giant dragon on it that kills everyone once a day?

I think flim should make an extra "island adding forum" :p

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
People should be glad to hear that there are no annoying 'this ground is too steep to climb' messages in the new zone.

Zrall

Loyal Freddie
its pretty much looking like old emain area... green hills and even a twr quite resembling old Dakkons tower, tough theres also an area that reminds u of kinda HW in coulours, brown etc death lands kinda theme. Ofc there are mobs mostly neutral con, but also some aggresive ones. The multiple entrance points are really nice especially as there was a hib pbaoe grp camping the one of the MG's at a point. I think the island will work great on most other servers than lamorak, as it is lamorak has FAR too many ppl out, was really nice with the occosionally 8v8 fight but was far too many AJ's from mids/hibs.
really hoping this is as it is with most other things, that its just new and everyone wanna see it hence the many ppl and after a few days the pressure will be gone. all the lamo ppl cya out on agromon tonight :cheers:
all the whiners :m00:

Joor said:
AJisland was ok last night..lots of enemies :)

hi joor, ur nasty set grp killed my yankie PUG even tho i getto mezzed u :mad:

And chim, hibs zerg just as bad as mids :)... what i saw yesterday was the worst hib zerg I EVER seen. Not saying mids was less zerglings but hibs oh, they did it too :fluffle:

Jaem- said:
From screenies I've seen, it looks quite small.

It's big tbh. but when 200 ppl roam there its kinda crowded. Standard scenario is 1 fg find 2 fg, then when 1fg dies 3 fg arrives and so on...

Good thing is there is no /rw on the island.. good thinkingo of mythic imo :p

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
1 Thing I still don't quite understand about this 'New Emain Area' is why give us a new one, when its quite obvious a much simpler solution is to give us the old one back :) - even if it's just on the classic servers, even if doing such a thing see's everyone leave to go classic - no bad thing game will remain populated which is what we and Mythic/GoA want :)

Zrall

Loyal Freddie
vintervargen said:
how big is it? like a beno/bled/dc normal bridge oooor

about the size, or maybe a little smaller than a zone (north sea)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Good thing is there is no /rw on the island.. good thinkingo of mythic imo :p

My thoughts excactly :)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
yeh and AJ seems to be some fag US thing?
Aye, it is very gay... all silly I tell you :<
Brite said:
hope we dont get classic here, if you want classic go US, with gamah, and fuck off these boards and irc chan's
QQ whineboi kkthxbye etc..

Penguin

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
some people... :puke:

Yes people like you posting useless shit like that, flaming people. As for the link - Wow, we've never seen that before.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Yes seletive memory, shame I cba to fraps it :|

Ssh, he is the best Vampiir on that server! I bet likes the ASSJAM tho.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Dreami said:
Ssh, he is the best Vampiir on that server! I bet likes the ASSJAM tho.

I wanna assjam your 17 year old ass to fin :)

shh I have to brag bout my rps in sig

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Back on topic: Quite a zerg fest when americans log, for us euros it's not that bad really.

Grats orenthal on rr5 but fucken stop hitting me :twak: , specially when I'm fighting mids :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Penguin said:
Yes people like you posting useless shit like that, flaming people. As for the link - Wow, we've never seen that before.

lol?

I take it you dont understand what the person I quoted meant? He posted a link to a registerpage on VN, meaning, piss off to VNboards with the lamoraktalk etc.. its really old whine, so I responded with a silly link in response to it. And added a tiny flame aswell..

But you, mr wiseguy, that flame me for flaming (wtf is up with that lol), EVIDENTLY LACK A FUCKING BRAIN, so I have to tell you why I post what I post.. how about, start to read stuff, think, then post mebbe?

idiots.. gotta love em.. :puke:

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
AssJam = adding

afaik from the start it was used vs radaring groups/people who ran around and waited for people to get into a fight only to hit them from behind. Seems its used for adding now just as well tho

Dorimor1

Banned
Shike, you're the one flaming

Shike said:
idiots.. gotta love em..

This one made me laugh, you are the one acting like an idiot when I posted the link just for laugh, though I can understand some getting a bit excited about this. Then saying people EVIDENTLY LACK A FUCKING BRAIN when you are the one mindlessly flaming, nice one meijt! I bet you're first grade friends will find it most intelligent! You retard, how about stop flaming, go play with your loosers in Lamorak who can't cut it in the realm game?

Shike said:
wow, you can do a link! I can do one too!

Congratulations, I bet your daddy taught you that one, very impressive!

Shike said:
I'm really cool, as I can do a link

If your IT teacher says so

Remember: http://my.ign.com/my/sb?regAction=reg&network=1&RegPath=0

some people :<

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
Shike, you're the one flaming

yes, I do that sometimes, nothing new with it :eek7:

Dorimor1 said:
This one made me laugh, you are the one acting like an idiot when I posted the link just for laugh, though I can understand some getting a bit excited about this. Then saying people EVIDENTLY LACK A FUCKING BRAIN when you are the one mindlessly flaming, nice one meijt! I bet you're first grade friends will find it most intelligent! You retard, how about stop flaming, go play with your loosers in Lamorak who can't cut it in the realm game?

Was it just for a laugh? Or was it it pointed towards all those fotm's as you call it, that rolled on Lamorak. (to play something that GOA even cant offer..), you make it sound as it is a bad thing to try out new stuff, which I disagree with. I'm tired of all the hostility pointed towards ppl that plays on other servers.. this is an example of something you have posted:

Dorimor1 said:
Well all I don't see any Merlin/Galahand/Lamorak forums on FH, so stfu

thnx

and you wrote this towards something that was written in the general section. This make me categorise you as an idiot, since anyone with half a brain can figure out that general daoc forum means, general daoc forum.
Stuff you posted before in combination with what you posted in this thread=you are an idiot, plain and simple, since you are one of those that seem to believe this is an official GOAforum or something, or you wouldnt post hostile things regarding other servers. That is what make me think you are an idiot, and that also makes me dislike you, and that in its turn makes it easier to trigger an eventual flame. Understand what I'm saying here? In response to the old post you made I posted this:

Shike said:
DAoC General section...

And loads of Euros play on the classics since GOA dont offer it in EU, what harm is it in asking this DAoCrelated question?

Give it a rest and troll something that deserves trolling ;)

Which is pretty much flamefree, and I was treating you nicely and corrected you. Now you post a silly post yet again, and ofc I respond in an angry tone, I lower myself to your level since you obviosly didnt get it the first time I corrected you. Whats so weird with that?

Dorimor1 said:
Congratulations, I bet your daddy taught you that one, very impressive!

actually, thats just silly.. what would you say if I told you my dad died last week from a drunken driver? I think it would be abit hard for him to teach me anything then..

Dorimor1 said:
If your IT teacher says so

uh? What the hell are you on dude? You make no sense at all. My ITteacher? First you speak of my father, now some ITteacher that doesnt exist? Seriously, get a grip. At least try to make flames that make some sense, its better in the longrun, as it is now, you just seem stupid. Sorry.

Dorimor1 said:

nice, you can link twice.. good on you. I'm not impressed though.

Dorimor1 said:
some people :<

Aye, some people... I agree :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom