RvR Island: What ya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamah

Banned
Pretty cool imo, "Emain" Area will please the old Emain lovers..VERY zergey in lamo atm.being AJ's left right and centre :|

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Pretty much love it and we been having a lot of 8v8

mids jamming to much imo :(

around 15K rp an hour atm

and plz return prydwen if you wanna run 5grp zergs

LaVerole

Fledgling Freddie
To many mid zerg here, and this island is to little so hard to do a 8vs8 with AJ

Gamah

Banned
Chimaira said:
Pretty much love it and we been having a lot of 8v8

mids jamming to much imo :(

around 15K rp an hour atm

and plz return prydwen if you wanna run 5grp zergs

Im hardly running the zerg twat, im not even leading my own fucking group. + you guild AJ'd my pug on several occations, but I guess thats ok right?!

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
So far so good. Zerg was expected, specially on day 1 as everyone's still having a look at it. 37k in less than 4 hours with a semi-decent pug was not that bad tho.

Albs should get beno tho, will make things better.

LaVerole

Fledgling Freddie
Will be same all the time , imo this zone in the futur will onlt be a Xroad to swith realm without porting and w/o boat , like that u can find enemy on the way

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Gear said:
So far so good. Zerg was expected, specially on day 1 as everyone's still having a look at it. 37k in less than 4 hours with a semi-decent pug was not that bad tho.

Albs should get beno tho, will make things better.

we are holding it at level 10. gl on that xD

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Im hardly running the zerg twat, im not even leading my own fucking group. + you guild AJ'd my pug on several occations, but I guess thats ok right?!

Havent Aj'ed shiz.

you always lie ALWAYS

Brite

Banned
yeh and AJ seems to be some fag US thing?

hope we dont get classic here, if you want classic go US, with gamah, and fuck off these boards and irc chan's

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Until the Mod's says this is off US limits your words means less to me than my dogs piss.

ALL REALMS/SERVERS DARK AGE OF CAMELOT YOU FUCKING RETARDED SHITHOLE Brite

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
why so much hate against the lamorak threads.. its in daoc general if you want excal/prydwen only go to your own respective boards

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Strange, I read the patch notes three times and didn't find that on the new island can only be 8 vs 8 fights.

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
plz move this spam thread to off-topic or summit

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
why? its about the game, its very much on topic.

Dont understand the people that QQ about lamorak threads, people from this comunity play on that server, so what if they make threads about it?

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
If you don't like Lamorak threads, please don't "click"!!

Back to topic: The zerg was there, lots of adding, but after a while you have to get used to it. Someone mentioned that at some point it felt like old school rvr. With a bit of salt, it can be really nice.

Still the area is quite good, having 2 MGs per realm is a nice idea as it doesn't create chokepoints. And let's not forget that you can bypass everything by taking a boat.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
not been there yet, and I do think, as it was first day of the island yday, pretty much everyone was there

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
The Island is the new 'Emain' not the new 8v8 arena, if you want fixed number arenas then you may as well go play GuildWars because it doesn't seem like Mythic are interested in providing an 8v8 enviroment.

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
AJisland was ok last night..lots of enemies :)

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
AJ? omg retard xD fucking ass jammed ? if thats the right abbreviation then y'all need to grow some balls :p

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Fedaykin said:
why so much hate against the lamorak threads.. its in daoc general if you want excal/prydwen only go to your own respective boards

sorry its for goa's english speaking servers not mythics

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
is it? tought it said Daoc general discussion, this aint a GOA page you know

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Behmoth said:

Please point me to where it says that in the forum description.

Is the description not as follows?

General chat about the game from all realms/servers

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
I haven't been there yet thought I'd dodge the zerg and do some work to to finish my necro to 50 on Gaheris. Now at least I don't have to learn NF hehe!

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Enough whining about Lamorak players, there are plenty of other threads about that, this information is certainly of interest to us playing on the European servers since we will also be getting the RvR island shortly.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
'Shortly' is very optimistic, Belo. We'll get it, but I wouldn't count on it for at least another 4 months. The next update round will take us to 1.77 - and The Island is in 1.78.

(According to GOA's latest news on the next patch. Maybe they'll include 1.78 as well. Would be cool, but as it stands right now, no.)

We'll get it. Eventually. :)

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Enough whining about Lamorak players, there are plenty of other threads about that, this information is certainly of interest to us playing on the European servers since we will also be getting the RvR island shortly.

"we will also be getting the RvR island shortly" :worthy:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Behmoth said:

and yet another one that actually believe this is some sorta official forum for GOA. It aint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom