Not open for further replies.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
I think the island will be the deathblow for soloers :(

Nice for gg´s though

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
NAAA!!

soloers can just stay off the island with the other soloers and will have less risk of running into gg's that gank them. imo it will get better for soloers

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
being anywhere but on the island will be like camping Odins/Emain when there is iRvR in hadrians... Empty. Stealthers will camp mgs with poisonspike and lookout and will not move an inch. Zergs will build up more and more just like it was in old emain where 2 outta 50 stealthers were solo.

Penguin

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
lol?

I take it you dont understand what the person I quoted meant? He posted a link to a registerpage on VN, meaning, piss off to VNboards with the lamoraktalk etc.. its really old whine, so I responded with a silly link in response to it. And added a tiny flame aswell..

But you, mr wiseguy, that flame me for flaming (wtf is up with that lol), EVIDENTLY LACK A FUCKING BRAIN, so I have to tell you why I post what I post.. how about, start to read stuff, think, then post mebbe?

idiots.. gotta love em.. :puke:

Yes believe it or not i do have the power to click links and did indeed click his too. Yes it was hypocritical but tbh i don't really care. Also with your logic that makes you and idiot too, aren't we a pair? ;)

I don't really think you understood dorimors post at all, your reply really wasn't up to scratch.

Some people..:puke:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Penguin said:
Yes believe it or not i do have the power to click links and did indeed click his too. Yes it was hypocritical but tbh i don't really care. Also with your logic that makes you and idiot too, aren't we a pair? ;)

I don't really think you understood dorimors post at all, your reply really wasn't up to scratch.

Some people..:puke:

Hmm, I cant really see how the post was misunderstood o_O
And yea, I'm an idiot somtimes, but I tend to admit it when I realise I've been hasty and jumped to conclusions too fast :>

So what we have here is that you did infact understand the reason why I posted like I did, but decided to not care, and flamed me for flaming, so I flame you for flaming me since I flamed someone else? Or did I misunderstand something along the way here? ;)

Oh and :puke: at some people! Now its your turn to flame me for flaming you after I flamed you since you flamed me for flaming someone else, who's post by now is totally irrelevant since flaming is all that matters now!!!!!111

^^

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
xxManiacxx said:
I think the island will be the deathblow for soloers :(

Nice for gg´s though

Thing with Lamorak is there is no stealth adds :p its a relief. but all the adding grps makes up for them =/

Penguin

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
Oh and :puke: at some people! Now its your turn to flame me for flaming you after I flamed you since you flamed me for flaming someone else, who's post by now is totally irrelevant since flaming is all that matters now!!!!!111

^^

ditto+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom