Rvr in alb frontiers.

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
On pryd, atleast yesterday, hibs had taken eras and mids had taken berkstead.
I wonder if anything similar could be arranged on exc. Being able to port to instant action sure brings good arpees.
Bring the rps on! and give hibs berk

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
This happened b4 sometime at excal aswell.Indeed nice action for fg's , no chance for a soloer tho.

skunksmoka

Fledgling Freddie
you could try to get the relic that albs have had for over a month if your bored :)

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
rvr in albland last night summary:

Few high rr opted mid groups roamed north of Eras at Beno "lawning" the area from anything that moved ( read ungrouped albs around the bridges ).

On occasion, god knows from where, a blob of sheeps err ppl showed up and killed one or two mids wich retreated to rince and repeat.

Assisting scouts were also seen in the area, while not stealthed obviously. A few hibbies tried to disembark but was quickly disposed at the shores by the groups mentioned above.

skunksmoka

Fledgling Freddie
does any one else think bridge camping is getting real old fast , why hibs as a underpopulated realm have to travel to find enemy is beyond me.

Farek

Fledgling Freddie
i'll release berk nps if i can be sure hibs/mids take it

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
AmeinoN said:
This happened b4 sometime at excal aswell.Indeed nice action for fg's , no chance for a soloer tho.
my void eld solo'd from rr4l7 to rr5l1 in 2-3 days that time

Bloodclot

Banned
Dafft said:
Rvr This week is a pile of shite

not for mids :)
mid zerg camping/farming albs at beno bridge.
if they get whiped by alb zerg. alb zerg gets whiped by the opted midgroups(sometimes hib groups).
then repeat.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Bloodclot said:
not for mids :)
mid zerg camping/farming albs at beno bridge.
if they get whiped by alb zerg. alb zerg gets whiped by the opted midgroups(sometimes hib groups).
then repeat.

you call that good rvr? :eek6:

Kaelimar

Fledgling Freddie
the one who says rvr is good atm. must be on drugs, camping bridges is no more then old AMG/MMG camping

funny about those that whine about bridge camping. still they do it themselfes

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Kaelimar said:
the one who says rvr is good atm. must be on drugs, camping bridges is no more then old AMG/MMG camping

funny about those that whine about bridge camping. still they do it themselfes
It can be fun tho just ask daaft about beno bridge the other night.We had lots of nice fights till he dragged a healer along with his stealth m8s;) :drink:

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
Veno said:
Do it in emain instead. Albs have crauch, mids crim.

the layout of towers/keeps/aggro in emain isn't great, best option is H.Wall or breifine, but breif has alot of high con aggro mobs.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I agree that the RvR this week has been pretty damn shit, at least the prime time RvR.

The bridge camping is getting old and lame very fast, personally I think they should reduce the towers to one open level only to stop people camping the middle section, or simply reomove the bridge towers completely.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
stop camping them with your zerg and we will stop coming to farm you

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe not good rvr, but good rp for mids at least. But then, what are you supposed to do when the instant you close in on the bridge, you meet the alb zerg, so just find yourself a bridge tower to farm the endless hordes of albs, then when you've had enough, charge beno:-P

Lillhemulen

Fledgling Freddie
if albs are so clueless that they all camp the bridge, then of course they will get farmed. If they roamed like 2~~ fullgroups randoms I'm sure they could stand a chance vs the mid guildgroups. But all of them just stand at occacus bridge all day long and get farmed :p

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:

What a bizarre concept. You travel all the way to Beno to punish the zerg for being there? So if they moved to say, hmm, some random spot in Midgard you would do what?

How about this for an even more bizarre concept - if you roamed in a different area, away from the zerg, along with some other fgs you might get some nice fights that didn't get added on by the zerg. I know, I know...that's just a silly idea...

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Lillhemulen said:
if albs are so clueless that they all camp the bridge, then of course they will get farmed. If they roamed like 2~~ fullgroups randoms I'm sure they could stand a chance vs the mid guildgroups. But all of them just stand at occacus bridge all day long and get farmed :p

And you roam just a little away from Occacus and then bitch at the zerg for spotting your "private" fight and "adding". Really is strange how some people think and behave ain't it?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
actually its more like go to HW roam around, hit the zerg and farm it all the way back to the bridge, not our fault if you all run back to beno at the sight of a fg :)

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
And you roam just a little away from Occacus and then bitch at the zerg for spotting your "private" fight and "adding". Really is strange how some people think and behave ain't it?

hahahaha "these mids are camped" is one of his faves, usually followed by dummy being spat back to beno

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:

stop coming to farm us and we will stop zerging you! :D

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
actually its more like go to HW roam around, hit the zerg and farm it all the way back to the bridge, not our fault if you all run back to beno at the sight of a fg :)

That was such a politician's response... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom