Rvr in alb frontiers.

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Honestly, the last weeks rvr has been great.
You can get tons of rp and the only time it sucked was
saturday morning when there where no mids/hibs out at all.

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
Suckd fighting the alb zerg with no heat resists, getting bolted for 900 damage = bad :(

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
anyone who says that they want fg vs fg fight are talking out of their arses.

All these leet groups add on other fights and kill soloers, so they are all game afaik

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
So your saying unless you face 8 people, you should run away and not engage ?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Dallas said:
So your saying unless you face 8 people, you should run away and not engage ?

sounds about as sensible as "if you find a fight in progress you should run away and not engage" to me.

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Why is it when albs take a hib or mid keep, nobody turns up and everything is a barren wasteland until the 8AM retake crew turns up? Afraid to lose or get farmed?

Screw fun in alb land until you have the balls to show up in primetime on your own soil.

Ah well at least the turkeyshoot at hurbury was fun last night.

vintervargen

Banned
Flimgoblin said:
sounds about as sensible as "if you find a fight in progress you should run away and not engage" to me.

why do you keep on talking bs? everything GGs are saying about adding are directed to eachother, not to randoms like ...

Calo

Part of the furniture
vintervargen said:
why do you keep on talking bs? everything GGs are saying about adding are directed to eachother, not to randoms like ...

we just enjoy the fact that ppl like u think they are worth more then us "random" like u like to call them.

and u know what 90% of the daoc population thinks about 'your' adding policy? they just laugh with it and laugh even harder when u come cry here about we randoms that add.

and plz don't try another stupid nerdy insult like u noob!! u random zergling!!!

poky

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
new plan - hibs take nottmoor, we'll have blendrake ;)

plix not mid frontier, its the shittiest place to fight in for sure :(

Cerberos

Fledgling Freddie
Methos said:
Why is it when albs take a hib or mid keep, nobody turns up and everything is a barren wasteland until the 8AM retake crew turns up? Afraid to lose or get farmed?

Hav about you start taking keeps primetime and stop taking keep/relic in the middle of the night or early morning.

And yes you just took Nottmore but it was lvl 1 and i really dont understand hav that came to be since Valravens rvr alot and should be able to keep it above lvl 1.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe because valravens would like albs to take it? :)

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Cerberos said:
Hav about you start taking keeps primetime and stop taking keep/relic in the middle of the night or early morning.

Generalisation 4thewin.

I took the mid relic out of Dun Ailinne at around 10PM in the evening, i'd call that primetime.

When we take mid/hib keeps/towers it's always between 9 and 12 PM.

So...what's your point again? ;)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Methos said:
Generalisation 4thewin.

I took the mid relic out of Dun Ailinne at around 10PM in the evening, i'd call that primetime.

When we take mid/hib keeps/towers it's always between 9 and 12 PM.

So...what's your point again? ;)

So its fine if u make a giant generalisation about mids that we always take keeps in the night but albs never do? yes u guys took 1 relic primetime after NF, and that was with famous 250++ (we albs clearly show we are the overpopulated realm) raid.. Now if u would be able to use more then 3 braincells you would have figured out that mids took relics after NF primetime...

Altho im sure that won't be able for u so keep the generalisations about us. Perfect example of how to be a hypocrit :touch:

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Calo said:
So its fine if u make a giant generalisation about mids that we always take keeps in the night but albs never do?

Yes, cos mids really are all the same :D

Aeoric

Fledgling Freddie
Over the w/e and recently - Mids often run with 2-4fg's, if not always
together - they roam the same area (Eras-> Beno) and surprise surprise
within seconds of a fight, two other fg's of Mids join in.

Now personally - I think all this "ffs stop adding, for Albion, for Arthur"
is bullshit, if you are in RvR - you are fair game - you've come into an
RvR zone looking for RP's. You sure as shit didn't get to be RR10 from
only engaging other fg's and not adding/zerging. If you want FG vs FG
action - arrange to fight your irc buddies elsewhere - bcoz if you fight
by beno docks, Berks 4 etc - you will be added upon. No such thing as
'your mids/hibs' as you can be sure they will attack the 'bystander'.

Furthermore - Mids and Hibs run and add on each other in multiple fg's
yet Albs don't - you've either got random groups, or elite gg's that are
looking for the "FG vs FG" fix, where are these groups when the mids/
hibs are zerging Beno ? either nowhere to be seen, or running as 1fg
and getting trashed.

Personally I'd like to see some Alb co-operation when the Mids/Hibs
are zerging (hell - if VP, Groove, Nolby do it and farm rps, why should
we attack in small numbers with zero chance of success). They have
o/p classes - we should simply make use of superior numbers in this
situation and not get farmed.

Take a quick glance at what has been farmed recently.

How much of that was FG vs FG, and how much was farming Albs near
Beno I wonder...

I'm not saying there isn't a place for FG vs FG, just that adding is quite
normal, and when the frontiers are being zerged by the enemy gank groups
that have allied up - why don't the albs fight fire with fire.

Btw - unreal amounts of cross-realming this w/e - quite astonishing and
annoying. Personally I hope Albion get some semblance of cohesion and
organisation and give you a run for your money.

poky

Fledgling Freddie
no need to zerg down enemies completely. Try running 2 fgs of atleast moderately balanced groups and Im pretty sure you wouldnt instadie versus the guildgroups out there.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
poky said:
no need to zerg down enemies completely. Try running 2 fgs of atleast moderately balanced groups and Im pretty sure you wouldnt instadie versus the guildgroups out there.

Aye I think 2fg made up of each group having 2 clerics and a sorc then filled with various tag-alongs makes for a good fight against an optimised gg. Having said that, I have no qualms about zerging a gg hanging about Occasus bridge as let's face it, if they are loitering around there it's not because they are looking for fair fights ;)

poky

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
Having said that, I have no qualms about zerging a gg hanging about Occasus bridge as let's face it, if they are loitering around there it's not because they are looking for fair fights ;)

The only times Iv camped a bridge with gg is when its completely dead in all other places and someone is very close to rr ding or some such. And yeah, in those situations I understand if you get zerged after a while.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Good fg rvr in alb frontier? last 4 days there we have been zerged and added on, like a lollypop in a bie nest, by the mids.. Wierd tho seems to be high rr gank grps adding, like NP etc.

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Ogen said:
Good fg rvr in alb frontier? last 4 days there we have been zerged and added on, like a lollypop in a bie nest, by the mids.. Wierd tho seems to be high rr gank grps adding, like NP etc.

indeed it has been bad for hibs at times :( wouldn't blame the gankgroups tho since hardly any of them add, NP is probably the only exception and even they respect many fg fights... its the sm/warlockzerg and small alb castergrps which are really annoying

Svdeviant

Fledgling Freddie
Morning times mids zerg at beno
Evening times +hibs small zerg at beno
Night times the albs has finally wake up and zerging ftw

No add? arrange fights on emain not on HW that is so crowded anymore
k thx ,,, :worthy: :wanker: :worthy:

Bloodclot

Banned
make fixed FG's like the fixed FG's hib and mid have.
Look at Tedious Ten and Apocalypse Dudes, they hurt and are able to whipe any fixed hib/mid fg group, they lose and win fights against mid and hib groups, just like all other GG's out there from any realm.

and as a Fixed/opted FG its a hell of a fun to bomb the semi AFK 5 fg alb zerg at a bridge chasing/staring/casting the poor SB that got spotted. yes we might get whiped. but take like 2-3 fg with you in the twf3/ml8/caster AE bomb is just fun :)

xverd

Banned
Okay.. i am playing on avalon atm and hib have berk and mids have beno the acction is like über! its like 10 fg hib vs 12 fg albs and 12 fg mids xD it rocks sooo much tbh! fast rps and stuff and loads of fun! Do that on exc 2 imo :)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodclot said:
make fixed FG's like the fixed FG's hib and mid have...and as a Fixed/opted FG its a hell of a fun to bomb the semi AFK 5 fg alb zerg at a bridge

Why? Nice for those who have the time and inclination to do it, but many people don't ;) If the only time you get to play is a couple of hours of an evening in a mixed guild then fixed groups aren't a priority. Nice to hear you enjoy farming the zerg - and I'm sure we won't then hear you complain about zergs or adds, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom