RVR Guilds behaviour: happy ending

A

augusta

I read the thead that follows my yesterday post.

I'm not angry anymore, I'm only a bit sad.

Sad to see people that don't understand the words and the actions they make can actually hurt someone else.

Yes, I am a weak and sensible person.

And like anyone else I like to be treated with curtsey and respect.
I am hurt and sad when someone dont want to talk or play with me.

I am hurt when someone treat me as he was "superior", or "uber" or a "godlike" like you said.

The point is not judging each other lifes or intelligence or whatever.
I may want to choose to play a game for a few hours a week.
I dont have to justify myself for that as i dont care and dont judge why you may decide in a different way.

The point is that I pay to play a game, as you do, and I think I have the right to enjoy that.

So the only thing I ask you, if you can, is: please leave me alone.
Dont invite me anymore in your "godlike" groups.
You dont need me.
You are by far too good players for me.

Leave me with my "randoms" friends.
Leave me with my "wanked" guild.
Leave me be kicked by mids from behind couse i chat too much and I am always distracted or couse i still stop in the middle of Emain to grab a good Hibernian landscape.

Leave me playing my game.
For sure I will not disturb you on playng your anymore.

I dont want to give lessons to anyone, and dont want to take this game too seriously.

All I ask you is to stop a second.

And think.

Think at your childhood, at the day you asked other bigger ones to let you play and they refused you.
Think at your teacher when she treats you like a stupid.
Think at your boss at the office, ohh he thinks he is so "uber", so "godlike".

Noone likes that.

I think you dont like that too.

But the world, or simply a game, is the place you make it.

<bows again and sits back in DL, waiting for a random group while chatting with randoms friends>

Tholus 50 Blademaster
Augusta 50 Theurgist
Florentia 50 Druid

P

PJS

nice 1, pity the people its aimed at are lacking consciences to be affected by it

minmaxingultimatespeccingautotrainingpowerlevellingkillstealingdropfarminggreygankingradarusingmacroabusingMParmourmaxoverchargefullyalchemisingbuffbottingMoAperfectfotmgroupsetupassisttrainingscreweveryoneelsesfunIwantRR10in1dayFORTEHWIN!

H

Hestetun

Originally posted by augusta
I read the thead that follows my yesterday post.

I'm not angry anymore, I'm only a bit sad.

Sad to see people that don't understand the words and the actions they make can actually hurt someone else.

Yes, I am a weak and sensible person.

And like anyone else I like to be treated with curtsey and respect.
I am hurt and sad when someone dont want to talk or play with me.

I am hurt when someone treat me as he was "superior", or "uber" or a "godlike" like you said.

The point is not judging each other lifes or intelligence or whatever.
I may want to choose to play a game for a few hours a week.
I dont have to justify myself for that as i dont care and dont judge why you may decide in a different way.

The point is that I pay to play a game, as you do, and I think I have the right to enjoy that.

So the only thing I ask you, if you can, is: please leave me alone.
Dont invite me anymore in your "godlike" groups.
You dont need me.
You are by far too good players for me.

Leave me with my "randoms" friends.
Leave me with my "wanked" guild.
Leave me be kicked by mids from behind couse i chat too much and I am always distracted or couse i still stop in the middle of Emain to grab a good Hibernian landscape.

Leave me playing my game.
For sure I will not disturb you on playng your anymore.

I dont want to give lessons to anyone, and dont want to take this game too seriously.

All I ask you is to stop a second.

And think.

Think at your childhood, at the day you asked other bigger ones to let you play and they refused you.
Think at your teacher when she treats you like a stupid.
Think at your boss at the office, ohh he thinks he is so "uber", so "godlike".

Noone likes that.

I think you dont like that too.

But the world, or simply a game, is the place you make it.

<bows again and sits back in DL, waiting for a random group while chatting with randoms friends>

Tholus 50 Blademaster
Augusta 50 Theurgist
Florentia 50 Druid

well I pay too , I want guildies. If that means kick randoms and make em cry irl I dont care tbh . If u dont leik it stop paying for daoc. I was nice I took u for one run it was nice imo, but if u like to sit at dl as a wanker in god know how many hours then go ahead , but stop wajn u hypocrit. Isent like I killed u or something.

O

old.job

What's funny is that my RL personality reflects on my in game behaviour, I don't like to join grps, I make mostly un-group friendly characters, just don't need the hassle or the responsibility.
I like to just walk away from the game and do something else, levels 45-50 were purgatory for me, I respecced to mana Chanter to hurry it up and had to be the puller (yes I'm the one awake the whole time at the Finns).
I rarely join grps in BG1, and thats me in real life, never married , no kids..just to much hassle.

But kicking someone out for a guildie is sad, if I was that guildy and realised someone was being kicked for me I wouldn't join.

T

tripitaka

Re: Re: RVR Guilds behaviour: happy ending

Originally posted by Hestetun
well I pay too , I want guildies. If that means kick randoms and make em cry irl I dont care tbh . If u dont leik it stop paying for daoc. I was nice I took u for one run it was nice imo, but if u like to sit at dl as a wanker in god know how many hours then go ahead , but stop wajn u hypocrit. Isent like I killed u or something.

The game is better off without ppl like u , imo.

Have u ever stopped to wonder that the reason he sits there is to get a group in the hope that people like u DONT shaft people at every opportunity?

Use yer noggin - explain that if they want to join ur group they may have to leave in favour of a guildie - OR dont group ppl at all if ur expecting an extra guildie to join.

Simple really. bit like you.

Originally posted by old.job
But kicking someone out for a guildie is sad, if I was that guildy and realised someone was being kicked for me I wouldn't join.

/applaud - didn't look at it that way. Excellent. I think i'd do the same too - i wouldn't wanna join a guild group if i knew someone else would get kicked because of it - leet or no leet - ubah or no ubah - incomprehensibly stupid or not - i would be happy to forego my place for someone else.

O

old.Kerosene

um..

irl?
tbh?
leik?
imo?
wajn?
hypocrit?
isent?
u?

the leet in this boy is strong. (and before you reply saying English isn't my native language, that cow shit spewing all over the forums isn't any bloody language.)

S

scarffs

:clap: at Kerosene.
Some l33t guys around, rr9 and all, i'm impressed.

K

krait

Re: Re: Re: RVR Guilds behaviour: happy ending

Originally posted by old.Kerosene
um..

irl?
tbh?
leik?
imo?
wajn?
hypocrit?
isent?
u?

the leet in this boy is strong. (and before you reply saying English isn't my native language, that cow shit spewing all over the forums isn't any bloody language.)

At least he spelt wanker right....................... I wonder why.......

R

rg-zorena

Re: Re: Re: Re: RVR Guilds behaviour: happy ending

Originally posted by krait
At least he spelt wanker right....................... I wonder why.......
QQ more noob!111
/me wubs hestethun

F

fayle

Sjeez, you do are a twat aren't ya?

K

krait

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RVR Guilds behaviour: happy ending

Originally posted by rg-zorena
QQ more noob!111

You really should learn how to use this in the right context. :)

I

iceflower

>well I pay too , I want guildies. If that means kick randoms and make em cry irl I dont care tbh . If u dont leik it stop paying for daoc. I was nice I took u for one run it was nice imo, but if u like to sit at dl as a wanker in god know how many hours then go ahead , but stop wajn u hypocrit. Isent like I killed u or something.

Immature behaviour, if anything. I pity you.

I too would leave a group that would kick someone for one of their guildies. That behaviour do taint the guild and gives it a bad rep. Good reputation dont come from hoarding rps, it is measured by your behavour against your realmmates.

Loh Katta
Bubblegirl
Iceflower
Stickfighter

S

Straef

Hmm, i kinda agree to augusta... even if im an rps whore myself...
made me sad realising i left friends for rps :/ but oh well, now i got friends and rps ^^

E

Eleasias

Why make a second thread? Can just flame in one imo :<. People who whine about other people's english are just people who dont really have a point, or anything else to say, or dont know jack shit about the matter so they just like to whine about that :O. Well this thread (not including me and a few others) is a newbie's group hugging meeting place XD

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by Eleasias
Why make a second thread? Can just flame in one imo :<. People who whine about other people's english are just people who dont really have a point, or anything else to say, or dont know jack shit about the matter so they just like to whine about that :O. Well this thread (not including me and a few others) is a newbie's group hugging meeting place XD

lol yet again eleasias - you have made a mistake - pls quote the place whr someone's 'english' was flamed (on this page) - i think ull find they were taking the piss out of Leet speak - not the english.

The flamers from the original thread decided to start flaming this thread - but im guessing the way the first post on this thread was written was meant to be tongue-in-cheek, and not tongue-in-arse towards guildies.

E

Eleasias

Re: Re: Re: RVR Guilds behaviour: happy ending

Originally posted by old.Kerosene

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by Straef
Hmm, i kinda agree to augusta... even if im an rps whore myself...
made me sad realising i left friends for rps :/ but oh well, now i got friends and rps ^^
straef is rp whore =D
2augusta:
but still dont be upset - just imho - its much better to play with same people etc. you enjoy game more when no one whines, or whines at predictable moments at least =D no one says ups soz gtg in 5 mins etc =D make a group with your friends, try it in thidranki you'll see a great difference =D

T

tripitaka

Re: Re: Re: Re: RVR Guilds behaviour: happy ending

Eleasias's quote goes here.

Well - its how u view a comment i think -

But i still stand by my guns and say he was taking the piss out of leet.

I dont call typing in leet , bad english either, its not english at all. is what he basically said.

Thats certainly not taking the piss out of the english. If anything - people who use leet speak are taking the piss themselves, out of any language. But we all do it and generally its accepted.

E

Eleasias

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RVR Guilds behaviour: happy ending

Originally posted by tripitaka
Well - its how u view a comment i think -

But i still stand by my guns and say he was taking the piss out of leet.

I dont call typing in leet , bad english either, its not english at all.

The above line i jus twrote isn't taking the piss or flaming people who write english - its taking the pisss out of people who write leet speak.
Well whatever, what does that have to do with the subject discussed here? Absolutely nothing, which means people dont really have anything to say about the whole thing, except that they like to whine and flame, and when they found nothing else to whine about they started to do it about something that has nothing to do with the whole thing, got it?

Z

Zebolt

I thought you made a guild and invited ppl to it cuz' you liked playing with them and think of them as your friends.

I for one can't see anything wrong with asking a random guy to leave the group when one of your friends and guildies ask for the spot.

If you were at the movies with your girlfriend and there were ne seats next to eachother, I bet you would ask if someone could move over a seat or two so that you could sit together with your girlfriend even if it means the random guy got a little worse seat than before.

Same thing happened in RvR. They didn't ask you to stop playing (ie leave the movie) just to move to another group (ie move seat) cuz' they wanna play with their guildie (ie you wanna sit with your girlfriend).

Thats all from me

T

tripitaka

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RVR Guilds behaviour: happy ending

Well whatever, what does that have to do with the subject discussed here? Absolutely nothing, which means people dont really have anything to say about the whole thing, except that they like to whine and flame, and when they found nothing else to whine about they started to do it about something that has nothing to do with the whole thing, got it?

no i dont got it - now ur having a go at me for starting a flame, which i didn't. You need to explain things better.

Originally posted by Zebolt
I thought you made a guild and invited ppl to it cuz' you liked playing with them and think of them as your friends.

I for one can't see anything wrong with asking a random guy to leave the group when one of your friends and guildies ask for the spot.

If you were at the movies with your girlfriend and there were ne seats next to eachother, I bet you would ask if someone could move over a seat or two so that you could sit together with your girlfriend even if it means the random guy got a little worse seat than before.

Same thing happened in RvR. They didn't ask you to stop playing (ie leave the movie) just to move to another group (ie move seat) cuz' they wanna play with their guildie (ie you wanna sit with your girlfriend).

Thats all from me

Now to me that scenario is -

you ask the person to move two or three seats along - meaning he still sees the film.
BUT, he wont necessarily get an RVR done if he leaves the group. he was waiting at ligen in the first place for a random group to invite him, therefore chances are he has to go back to ligen to wait again.

Going back to the film scenario - thats like trying to find another seat before the film has finished. Now, if most groups currently doing RVR are full <--- extra seats not available. then it could be tricky imo. couple that with having to run back to ligen. Means - should advise the non guildie in the first place.

E

Eleasias

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RVR Guilds behaviour: happy ending

no i dont got it - now ur having a go at me for starting a flame, which i didn't. You need to explain things better.
Its not directed at only you. If you cant notice the people in this thread who dont say anything about the subject but still whine anyway, you're blind ;(

T

tripitaka

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RVR Guilds behaviour: happy ending

Its not directed at only you. If you cant notice the people in this thread who dont say anything about the subject but still whine anyway, you're blind ;(

well atm , all i can see is you going on and on about it. ;P

E

Eleasias

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RVR Guilds behaviour: happy ending

well atm , all i can see is you going on and on about it. ;P
Thats because you are so stupid you didnt get it the first time I said it.

T

tripitaka

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RVR Guilds behaviour: happy ending

Thats because you are so stupid you didnt get it the first time I said it.

now you've resorted to name calling... keep it coming eleasias - ill bet im not the bad guy at the end of the day...

Funny how certain people resort to name calling tho to get their point across...

I had asked that u explain yourself - and you call me stupid - gee im honoured.

sorry im laughing at you now, can't type.

btw - dont blame me in your posts - as im discussing the thread between ur little nuances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom