Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
Ok... VorTeX sucks big flobby donkey cock :<

<doesn't notice the difference>

yay I hate it when Straef is right :(

Zaffa

Can't get enough of FH
WTF have toa done to alb/pryd lol

you guys sure seems to have been hitten pretty hard, i mean, even the ppl on camlann act more polite towards each other than you guys lol

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Zaffa said:
WTF have toa done to alb/pryd lol

you guys sure seems to have been hitten pretty hard, i mean, even the ppl on camlann act more polite towards each other than you guys lol
Alb/pryd is shite atm.. imo
Then again u should compare my opinion with the one of someone who has friends/decent char/skills n such :x

Shanaia said:
<doesn't notice the difference>

yay I hate it when Straef is right :(
I'm always right ...

Huntingtons said:
Ok... VorTeX sucks big flobby donkey cock :<

Yuch flobbeh :(

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
yup Prydwen sucks when i am on vacation

err.

Prydwen sucks balls for 5 months now. Started to suck when i couldn't get any decent rvr groups for a few months and cba to fight the stealthzerg solo

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
oi you, u've been havin more groups than me -.-

dus zelfs op vakantie achter de pc? ^^

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
eppp i must be a freak im having fun and enjoying the game still, if you dont have fun then you shouldnt play and the day i log on and are bored that day i stop playing :clap:

gohan

FH is my second home
tbh VorTeX r a lame guild completely disrespectful to evry 1........ well maybe not guild but some of the higer ranked members atleast..... an as for mytsharp ive always got on fine with him an lvled with him or his alts several times so ill vouch for ya bud ;)

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Lubbock said:
eppp i must be a freak im having fun and enjoying the game still, if you dont have fun then you shouldnt play and the day i log on and are bored that day i stop playing :clap:

i have loads of fun

playing Camlann

i am a poor sucker there again but i have loads of fun

great guild too

btw i agree, if you have no fun, adept or quit :p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
old.windforce said:
btw i agree, if you have no fun, adept or quit :p
ZzZ fine, want me to go don't u -.-
Haven't had fun in ages but addicted i s'pose, loggin on to find nothing in game ain't that exciting :<

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
gohan said:
tbh VorTeX r a lame guild completely disrespectful to evry

If u just had spoken that comment, damn i would have gotten pissed. Tired of ppl blaming whole fucking guild cous they got a problem with minimac or vaskez (many does :( ) So thefore im glad u pointed out it was with some of the ... gms. Else i had just lost all repsect for a nother person that cant tell ppl from aprart. So many ppl in this tread blame out hole guild. 99% of the ppl i dont even know therefor ofc i dont wanna be called a whore or shit like that. Imo evrybody with that atitude should either stop playing or behave emself since its them that are impolite to ppl that they dont know. And then i hope either ppl stop this tread vary soon since its nothing but stupid spam. Or a nice admin will lock/delete it hopefullly :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom