RvR Guild need new members.

Werrin

Fledgling Freddie
Hi again guys.

Guild Punishment is a new formed rvr guild. We got 8 friendly, experianced people atm but our problem is not all people can show up everytime. So we are looking for new members who would like to do rvr with us. If we can get a bit bigger, then it will be easier to form grp everyday.

So as most of the rvr guild has more then 8 people for the same reason we need new members as well.

We dont want to be a zerg guild tho but with a bit bigger numbers, we hopefully will be able to make FG whenever we want.

My Plan, is to make an rvr guild which is very active playing ALL days in week. 7PM GMT, but can change it to earlier, or l8er depends on ppl wishes. So for that, I must get pretty much ppl, build up a bigger, stronger, more active guild! Then we are off to join an alliance...

We want to try out this grp setup: Merc Merc Reaver Paladin Cabalist Sorc Cleric Cleric. But we take all class, except followings: Heretic, Armsman. So we can work out more effective grp setups if cant make that all days.

We use TS and Self forum. You will get acces for em, after u joined the guild.

GMs currently: Me (Whigorgo-Cleric) and Csabee (Globus-Mercenary)

After you joined, u get 2 week trial, then if he looks active, and good player, he will become full member.

Favored towards:
- High Realm Rank
- Toa SCd chars.

PM me or post below if you want to join to a hopefully active rvr guild which contains experianced, friendly players :)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
i have 44 sorc :D lvling atm, or i have 50 minstrel RR2l8 , just need SC'ed armor for it, then its done ;D

Corran

Part of the furniture
Heh, bet my tic can beat most their people in a 1vs1 :p

gohan

FH is my second home
pretty sure my pole arms wud anialate most of them also, good job i have no intention of joining or i might feel excluded

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
gohan said:
pretty sure my pole arms wud anialate most of them also, good job i have no intention of joining or i might feel excluded

Thats funny I saw a SS of your Arms being Staff killed xD by gamahs bainshee which was funny :p btw come join the Lords of england Crew on Mid/lamarok
u can make a hunter and take 18months to level it again :p

Werrin

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I think if i want bg-er grappler then i choose paladin, dont need 2. And for dmg dealer tank mercenary, thats why wrote armsman, i dont sure heretic could good either. But list includes all stealthers, necros, etc but wonder if sum1 sign up those :D

Werrin

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:
id like to join but im not very active ;//

U can be replacement imo if other reaver not on and u r on :)

gohan

FH is my second home
UndyingAngel said:
Thats funny I saw a SS of your Arms being Staff killed xD by gamahs bainshee which was funny :p btw come join the Lords of england Crew on Mid/lamarok
u can make a hunter and take 18months to level it again :p

haha :p fu cba with us servers

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
gohan said:

this isnt an "uber solo chars" guild, we're a team. we are friends, we are mates, we are a team, a group. and in groups, everyone has its duty. pala=bg/grapple/end, cleric heal/buff/resist/di etc. and in groups, arms could only take the place of a damage dealer. now, as a damage dealer only, merc >>> armsmen, you have to agree with this :p
this is the answer why we dont want armsmen. (even if its better soloing)

Trunkz

Fledgling Freddie
arms has slam and still does nice dmg plus gives u dif ra's to merc ect useful to have merc + arms insted of 2 mercs imo

and with next patch given det love again charge wont be as needed as it is now :p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Nice to have 2 mercs and an arms :eek: Pole arms with a good temp would hurt aswell I think :I

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
Nice to have 2 mercs and an arms :eek: Pole arms with a good temp would hurt aswell I think :I

Daves not highlander or half ogre and I still carve up enemies

Oh, cc hardly effects him, and he is a low rr and bodygaurd seems to work well

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Righthandof said:
this isnt an "uber solo chars" guild, we're a team. we are friends, we are mates, we are a team, a group. and in groups, everyone has its duty. pala=bg/grapple/end, cleric heal/buff/resist/di etc. and in groups, arms could only take the place of a damage dealer. now, as a damage dealer only, merc >>> armsmen, you have to agree with this :p
this is the answer why we dont want armsmen. (even if its better soloing)

I really don't know what to say. One urban legend in your statement for sure.

At Level 42 my Armsman (almost same item bonuses, same buffs) outdamages a Level 44 Merc in a duel by around 30%.

This will not change at Level 50. I will outdamage him, provide better defense with higher HP table, higher AF, slam when needed, use any time snare on pole, have access to highest growth rate style in pole. Infact, unlike a Merc I think with a decent crit one could oneshot casters and with thrust Pole one could destroy Midguard's support literally. SB3 and Warguard and the Healbomb sound like group stuff to me too.

Right now the only thing that makes Merc more viable for me is charge, with Det5 and Stoicism in 1.76 no one will care.

You also excluded Heretics, they outlast most of the classes with 50 Enhance, provide magic immunity to the group, DI, Banelord MLs, reasonable good damage on the assist train and if specced rightly monster rezz which is totally underestimated.

Anyway, good luck with the guild, it's very good to see that someone is going to form a new regular group on Albion.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:

At Level 42 my Armsman (almost same item bonuses, same buffs) outdamages a Level 44 Merc in a duel by around 30%.

This will not change at Level 50. I will outdamage him, provide better defense with higher HP table, higher AF, slam when needed, use any time snare on pole, have access to highest growth rate style in pole. Infact, unlike a Merc I think with a decent crit one could oneshot casters and with thrust Pole one could destroy Midguard's support literally. SB3 and Warguard and the Healbomb sound like group stuff to me too.

Right now the only thing that makes Merc more viable for me is charge, with Det5 and Stoicism in 1.76 no one will care.

You also excluded Heretics, they outlast most of the classes with 50 Enhance, provide magic immunity to the group, DI, Banelord MLs, reasonable good damage on the assist train and if specced rightly monster rezz which is totally underestimated.

Anyway, good luck with the guild, it's very good to see that someone is going to form a new regular group on Albion.

ive played a toa'd merc, and compared to my own armsman, he does way more damage imo, the armsman can deliver more in one hit, but the merc does better damage over time. but thats not the main point, the fact that even post 1.76, merc > armsman cos of banelord

and also werrin sounds good :)

Werrin

Fledgling Freddie
mkay, Heretic must be good too, the main reason why we not allow, cos we know shit about heretics :D Maybe they should post too if wanna join and we will try em out!

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

not that im thinking about leaving but nvm^^
prob would get told to sod off anyway:p cos of someone!:<

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:

Exactly how did your arms outdmg a merc? If a capped merc and arms would duel, the arms would most likely hit harder, but defenitly slower aswell.
Over time the arms would have a lesser dmg output, even tho he might win the duel based on how much hp would be left, because of the higher defence.
Why else would armsmen get plate/more hp's? Neither armsmen or mercs have a lot of utility apart from just doing damage, so if an armsman would outdamage a merc, have plate and more hp's, what would be the point in rolling a merc, other than gimping yourself?

Corran

Part of the furniture
Werrin said:
mkay, Heretic must be good too, the main reason why we not allow, cos we know shit about heretics :D Maybe they should post too if wanna join and we will try em out!

Werrin, if you want to try out a tic then give me a shout just to show you what they are capable off. The one down side with a tic is that the group setup has to fit them in somewhere and in respect to your group set up the best bet is drop the reaver (2mercs can deal more then enough dmg if they good, look at PE) or drop the cabby (lose debuff nuke and maybe ns depending on the spec)

If you want information on a tic yell me in game, happily talk to you about pro's and cons.

Werrin

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
Werrin, if you want to try out a tic then give me a shout just to show you what they are capable off. The one down side with a tic is that the group setup has to fit them in somewhere and in respect to your group set up the best bet is drop the reaver (2mercs can deal more then enough dmg if they good, look at PE) or drop the cabby (lose debuff nuke and maybe ns depending on the spec)

If you want information on a tic yell me in game, happily talk to you about pro's and cons.

U interested to join too btw? We wont drop cabby, he is 34 body 33 spirit rest matter, thats blue NS yellow ae disease etc, thats very usefull :)

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
main prob with heretics is that there hardly any good on pryd atm. ive tried grouping with 3-4 but all were suxx.. the biggest problem with heretics imo that before catacombs release in eu, every1 said he's good at pve, but very sucky at rvr.. so pve gurus rolled heretics, and not a single hardcore rvr player rolled 1. even if the class itself has the utility of being powerful..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom