RVR gramon 1/4 1900 CET

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Imo you should make perly reroll troll so I can see him, hate it when people say: "Need grapple on Perly in a sec... Grapple.. Grapple... GRAPPLE!!! DUDE!!!"

..."I can't find him he's too small..."

You can allways make a macro to target him if its that bad :fluffle:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Well the grp you had at the end of the evening seemed much better or at least was harder for us to kill so maybe keep with a similar setup :) oh and watch your clerics running too far away or being pulled out of range of the rest of the grp and tbh that goes for the tanks too - thats one thing we spotted as a weakness that you can maybe have a look at.

We generally don't add on fights unless its a bridge FFA or a siege situation so anything in the open we just let it be and even had a talk on vent about it and respect where its due you did the same for us when we were fighting about 12 albs and the hib grp piled in on us too. With your group circling we killed (I think) all of them in what was an awesome fight tbh and we noticed your grp let the fight happen. :worthy:
Those kinda fights where its "8 vs many" totally rock if you can control it hehe

Hope to see your group again next time which will be (as usual) sunday and monday for us :)

*EDIT* btw who was the tank on a slam-happy-frenzy going round just pissing us off as tbh he was irritating so he was doing a fine job for your group hehe and im sure he had a clone as he seemed to be everywhere lol

Yeah, we indeed had a problem with the overextending, support and casters in one direction, tanks in the other :/. I extended a fair share myself to get to Fallingpiano or you with Perly around so we'll need to work on it.

That fight where we went around the small hill to join in was funny indeed.

Could have been Vaelron on Merc or me on Kungfufootballer (Armsman) slaming a lot.

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Imo you should make perly reroll troll so I can see him, hate it when people say: "Need grapple on Perly in a sec... Grapple.. Grapple... GRAPPLE!!! DUDE!!!"

..."I can't find him he's too small..."

I like my kobbeh! :fluffle:

Nate

FH is my second home
Well I know atleast Apocalypsis Reloaded were running yesterday but I wonder if they knew there was Agramon action, will have a word about them trying out Agramon next week. If I remember :) should be some good fights for Manisch's group anyway.

I saw BaF were running on Hib, and CM were running on Alb but it looked like they spent most of the evening in Hadrians/Emain. Maybe AE/Manisch could mention that there are Agramon fights for next week. Wishful thinking on my part with those groups though I guess.

I'm sure I saw someone saying he just re-subbed and was trying to get a group together from Hib, look forward to it and gl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom