RVR gramon 1/4 1900 CET

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Who is gonne Roam agramon this day then?.
Albion Exiles will roam with their main setup sunday and monday
We will do it as Team Conclave tried it last sunday/monday even though the fights where few and mostly against the same group i think our group enjoyed their selves.
All hand in air for TC and please do show up with some more groups this time.
Hibs mids and albs should atleast get a group each

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Depending on what we get together we might up show there on Monday from 20:00 CET on.

And at 20:01 CET he be back on here Whining that everyone else is wank and you all cheaters and rp whores and everyone ganging up on him /cry /cry /cry :wanker:

Soulja

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
And at 20:01 CET he be back on here Whining that everyone else is wank and you all cheaters and rp whores and everyone ganging up on him /cry /cry /cry :wanker:

Soulja

Wouldn't be even so hard to cry at 20:01 given that I only see for the realm guilds/groups on Dyvet.

liloe

It's my birthday today!

Soulja

gawd Soulja, can you stop whining for one single second? What about you go make an RvR group instead of crying here all day long?

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
i take it none will run agramon tonight then?

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
i take it none will run agramon tonight then?

Team Conclave are out as usual at 7pm uk time onwards tonight and tomorrow (Monday) so we will do as always and run through Agramon and cross fingers/arms/toes/random body parts that theres someone to fight :) If not we will prolly roam Hadrians or Emain and look for some action

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Team Conclave are out as usual at 7pm uk time onwards tonight and tomorrow (Monday) so we will do as always and run through Agramon and cross fingers/arms/toes/random body parts that theres someone to fight :) If not we will prolly roam Hadrians or Emain and look for some action

Hmm... Would be interesting to see you cross random body parts :)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I have reactivated and I'll try to put a (hib) group together, no promises tho and definitelly not for tomorrow

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Not enough people interested, will not be able to put a grp together for tonight.
Maybe another time :(

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Was a shame we didnt see anyone in Agramon last night but we will tour through there tonight.... if only on the way to emain or hadrians.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
was there with a CT AE and some other guild in a pug
Had some decent fights vs u :)
Lets hope people come there tonight again :d

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
bah my memory sucks lol was thinking we found you somewhere else but yeah your right tho - some ok fights which went both ways :)

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
You had 4!! 4!! fights against our pug and you didn't meet anyone??! :(((

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
It was interesting fights, certainly. We were missing two people, and were running with a Zerker instead of a Valk, and a Shammie who had no suit or experience in this kind of RVR.

Still, it was fun, and quite hard. Those casters hurt. :D

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
You had 4!! 4!! fights against our pug and you didn't meet anyone??! :(((

Aye my bad :( i had a Brain Fart lol

Now this could be another brain fart but I think we ended up pretty equal... and was it 5 or 6 AE in that pug? We all thought it was just AE but then saw the 2nd Bainshee.

Nerf all your rr11 full damage casters hehe xD

Solari

Can't get enough of FH

Now this could be another brain fart but I think we ended up pretty equal... and was it 5 or 6 AE in that pug? We all thought it was just AE but then saw the 2nd Bainshee.

Think you mistook CT for AE :)

2 Eternal Devotion (Cynith, Zarwina)
1 Albion Exiles (Making)
3 Crimson Tears (Bondoila, Cogan, Mari)
1 Luna Caligo (Sacre)
1 Eclipse.. or Severance :eek: (Koenoe)

Ended 2-2.

Maybe again tonight it was good fun.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home

I didnt knew Brains could fart! Everytime you learn something new here, amaged.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the excellent trolling Coldbeard, Septina and Tuthmes - valuable contributions to the thread ;)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Thanks for the excellent trolling Coldbeard, Septina and Tuthmes - valuable contributions to the thread ;)

Errr what's there to contribute what my groupugm8's didnt say yet. Ohh ye, do something about that bd of that group, he s00ks even harder then Brite!

P.s. better now? :<

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Wannabe Septina?
or are you twins?

Can't figure the diference between a N and a M? Or i fail to understand the question. Please next time you ask something, be nice, use more than 3 words so i may have the opportunity to awnser back. (gonna be nice and give you an example: "Have you learn how to play a melee toon since january?" . See not that hard, you can do it too!)

Sorin

Banned
Can't figure the diference between a N and a M? Or i fail to understand the question. Please next time you ask something, be nice, use more than 3 words so i may have the opportunity to awnser back. (gonna be nice and give you an example: "Have you learn how to play a melee toon since january?" . See not that hard, you can do it too!)

You fail to understand my question. so either you're strange? or 10 years old?

And i was asking nicely, i guess you haven't seen me asking rudely.

And if you really wanna know.. i'm specialized in tanks. Thats pretty much the only kind of classes i've played
So..

"Have you learn how to play a melee toon since january?"

Have you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom