RvR Confusion... I thought Ppl wanted 8v8

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
Section said:
well maybe you can still answer my questions?

those were questions ? it seemed to me u just wanted to be rude towards me or u wanted to start a flame or something

Corran

Part of the furniture
Well tonight the Hibs were by far the worst groups out there for adding today. Pulled my merc out of his retirement to help out Saitoh and ran in teh PE alliance group. We avoided adding on fights many times across the course of the night however we got adds in probably 90% of our fights. GA were awful for doing this. Were hib gruops putting a CFH out all the time? Curious as it only took 20seconds for them to add.

That said, just logged out having made god knows how many RP's, Saitoh closer to his target now, and i got to add onto GA fight with RF (mind you group laughed at me because we ran past it and i saw it was GA and turned round telling them i was gonna add in revenge :p )

Hmm, what am i getting at... ah yes.. All hib groups got 0 respect, some alb groups got 0 respect and some were really decent, some mid groups had 0 respect and some were really good. Hell, even Mael werent adding tonight all the time on mid/alb fights so i was impressed.

As for 3 way fights. We added on mid/hib fights at times.. that was fair game, but least we went for the hibs first as they had pissed us off :p

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Corran said:
Well tonight the Hibs were by far the worst groups out there for adding today. Pulled my merc out of his retirement to help out Saitoh and ran in teh PE alliance group.

lies iv been seeing you run in evitas grps a few times over the last week or 2 . :eek:

but I agree hibs are adding all over the place atm.. Maelstorm where doing it the other might evertime they got a chance.. when was starting to pissus off as well.. but then again.. they arnt init for fun.. they init for the RPS and the hardons they get from it :p

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
Well tonight the Hibs were by far the worst groups out there for adding today. Pulled my merc out of his retirement to help out Saitoh and ran in teh PE alliance group. We avoided adding on fights many times across the course of the night however we got adds in probably 90% of our fights. GA were awful for doing this. Were hib gruops putting a CFH out all the time? Curious as it only took 20seconds for them to add.

That said, just logged out having made god knows how many RP's, Saitoh closer to his target now, and i got to add onto GA fight with RF (mind you group laughed at me because we ran past it and i saw it was GA and turned round telling them i was gonna add in revenge :p )

Hmm, what am i getting at... ah yes.. All hib groups got 0 respect, some alb groups got 0 respect and some were really decent, some mid groups had 0 respect and some were really good. Hell, even Mael werent adding tonight all the time on mid/alb fights so i was impressed.

As for 3 way fights. We added on mid/hib fights at times.. that was fair game, but least we went for the hibs first as they had pissed us off :p

yeah bullshit, there were 3 hib gg's running independently tonight, up to 22:00GMT we could never get a fair fight so we teamed up and kicked all yer butts, whatever way u wanna play it and whoever u blame fight fire with fire etc etc etc albs blame hibs, hibs blame mids etc etc whatever :flame:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Most hib grps (afaik) tried to have a no-add policy , after repeatedly getting zerged,added on by both mids and albs we just thought fuck this and started adding and teaming up, which resulted in beating midzerg! After getting zerged and added on we finally zerged back , the outcome was predictable though .. Hibs ZERG , Always add! No respect complaints . Oh please.

Seeing as people mentioning Maelstrom, wasn't them out today.. was Grimnur's Guard with a few people from Maelstrom in it, Mael sometimes don't add but it's not like they never add , have seen em add fairly many times.

Oh, and where were those decent non adding alb grps you are talking about ? I surely diddn't see any.

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
Most hib grps (afaik) tried to have a no-add policy , after repeatedly getting zerged,added on by both mids and albs we just thought fuck this and started adding and teaming up, which resulted in beating midzerg! After getting zerged and added on we finally zerged back , the outcome was predictable though .. Hibs ZERG , Always add! No respect complaints . Oh please.

Seeing as people mentioning Maelstrom, wasn't them out today.. was Grimnur's Guard with a few people from Maelstrom in it, Mael sometimes don't add but it's not like they never add , have seen em add fairly many times.

Oh, and where were those decent non adding alb grps you are talking about ? I surely diddn't see any.
think most of what you said goes for all realms and all rvr groups am i wrong ?

Grund

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:

ohhh pls im gonna cry for u poor PE was getting added all the time what a pity... For 4h we had 3-4 pure fg vs fg fights rest of the time we were zerged by mids or added by ur lame asses. So plz stfu and dont say shit unless u dont know opinnion of both sides. And about that mael not adding, lol, maybe they didnt add on alb/hib fights but for sure they were adding to all hib/mid fights... eot for me got tired about this all OMG HIB ZEEERG shit, better ask how many mid grps were running on stick most of evenning...

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
xxManiacxx said:
Oh you mean after we had killed the first 2 groups when you came adding in aswell? :eek:
Its kinda amusing how much you care, and the bollocks youre willing to make up :wub:

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Box4m said:
Did i see Jupiter reply here? OLOL M8 go for it, biggest retards on prydwen, adding on all u can add on, lols

do the maths numbnuts :fluffle: ohh and i am assuming u can add and subtract.....

Corran

Part of the furniture
UndyingAngel said:
lies iv been seeing you run in evitas grps a few times over the last week or 2 . :eek:

Ran in Evita's group till got RR7 and said im gonna not play him in it anymore and that would use my sorc :p

Had actually just agreed to run in said group again with my sorc when Saitoh prodded me for turning Straef request away and asked me to take corran to help him :p As i said earlier in the day i would do what i could to help him I stuck to my word and got corran out :p

Corran

Part of the furniture
Jupiter is amazine at adding ... and he uses all the skills at his disposal when he does so... Grapple, Grapple, Grapple, Grapple, Grapple, Grapple, Grapple. Think that all he got on his QB's :D

And Jupiter, if that is your standard now in hib. Just add on any hib/alb fights without taking into account whom they are fighting and if they been avoiding adding on your fights. Then I will have to remember to add on any hibs i see in the future. However that is just going back down the slippery slope that no one in the GG's will enjoy again.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Dakkath said:
So can anyone explain why the same people are normally running FG + 2?
<...>
But back to topic... What do you want? 8 v 8 or 8+2 v 8+2?

PPl want rps, not fair fights.
Next.

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
Corran said:
Ran in Evita's group till got RR7 and said im gonna not play him in it anymore and that would use my sorc :p

Had actually just agreed to run in said group again with my sorc when Saitoh prodded me for turning Straef request away and asked me to take corran to help him :p As i said earlier in the day i would do what i could to help him I stuck to my word and got corran out :p

<3 u

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
And Jupiter, if that is your standard now in hib. Just add on any hib/alb fights without taking into account whom they are fighting and if they been avoiding adding on your fights. Then I will have to remember to add on any hibs i see in the future.

Do you really believe that anyone "adding" cares getting "added"? Really?

:clap:

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
Jupiter is amazine at adding ... and he uses all the skills at his disposal when he does so... Grapple, Grapple, Grapple, Grapple, Grapple, Grapple, Grapple. Think that all he got on his QB's :D

yeah and if u think i'm gonna stand about and let zerkers and mercs hit our groups casters and support for 600+ think again, it dont bother me i'll tie u up by whatever means necessary at my disposal:)

Corran said:
And Jupiter, if that is your standard now in hib. Just add on any hib/alb fights without taking into account whom they are fighting and if they been avoiding adding on your fights. Then I will have to remember to add on any hibs i see in the future. However that is just going back down the slippery slope that no one in the GG's will enjoy again

as said already 3 hib gg's ran independently last nite Severance, NFD & GA plus others and continually got zerged and added on, so at about 22:00GMT it was decided enough was enough and the gloves came off.... but u see it whatever way u want to see it, as i've said already albs blame hibs and hibs blame mids etc etc etc

ohh and another question, how many rps per kill does an individual get for adding/zerging? 20-40 iirc, now we run 3 nites a week for 4 hours each nite.. think u and the rest can do the maths and figure it out

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
ohh and another question, how many rps per kill does an individual get for adding/zerging? 20-40 iirc, now we run 3 nites a week for 4 hours each nite.. think u and the rest can do the maths and figure it out

Mhm... I had an average of about 130 rp/kill last night doing this so called "adding" and "zerging"... well and this "bridge camping" and so on. ;)

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Adianna said:
Mhm... I had an average of about 130 rp/kill last night doing this so called "adding" and "zerging"... well and this "bridge camping" and so on. ;)

"Adwaenyth - 50th Elven Bainshee"
That'd be why.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
hey grae, check your FH pms, probably cant make tonight either now, but definately on for friday :p

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:
yeah and if u think i'm gonna stand about and let zerkers and mercs hit our groups casters and support for 600+ think again, it dont bother me i'll tie u up by whatever means necessary at my disposal:)

as said already 3 hib gg's ran independently last nite Severance, NFD & GA plus others and continually got zerged and added on, so at about 22:00GMT it was decided enough was enough and the gloves came off....
Grapple may be annoying but its a decent enough tactic.No different to bodyguard in that it effectively negates the attacker for a period.

They were running so independently we got hit by 1fg, then another fg less than 15 seconds later, then another fg just as we died. Twice. Coincidence. Mhmm.

Oh and one final thing for whoevers fielding the latest rvr OP hibs/albs/mids thread. Pulled from duskwave around 1300 today:

Albion Active Chars: 40%
Mid Active Chars: 32%
Hib Active Chars: 28%

LWRP Alb:32%
LWRP Mid:37%
LWRP Hib:32%

Similar levels of actual success for all bar mid who've pulled slightly ahead, however alb fielding more chars overall.Not trying to prove anything, just pointing out that 8% more albs will = 8 if 100 albs on ;)

And yes i know its interpretable differently, im CHOOSING to interpret it that way :p

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Coldbeard said:

Three times ive held my group back at clip from a fight and stood waving, three times we've been mezzed and attacked during the ongiong fight. Thats in the last fortnight alone.

Dont get me wrong i enjoy Fg-Fg fights but im tired of certain groups preaching the 8-8 and running 9/10/11/12 on stick, or even 2fg "indepdently" <cough>.

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
Dumle said:
This is probably something that we will have to learn for when/if we get clustered with excal, .

you dont kniow how true that is, excal alb player the the worst people for adding, they will wait untill you about t kill them and then jump to try get the killing blow

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:
i'd get that cough looked at if i were u :p
Its me trying to cough up all the bullshit i have to swallow every time i read the rvr section ;)
Look forward to our next scrap, im off to watch films with other half!Give laptop with high speed WAP or something!

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Graendel said:
"Adwaenyth - 50th Elven Bainshee"
That'd be why.

Yes of course. When I get to nuke albs with 0% body resistances it hurts... but that is not due to my class but to their bad equipment and their failing to buff resists... plenty of clerics were around there everytime, so it's not that they're missing the necessary classes. ;)

Ok, that guy wasn't 50, but it expresses what I mean. On a 209 delve DD it would have been 1045 instead of 1115. ;)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Adianna said:

I was on 713 RP/kill lastnight. Im such an adding ranger.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Corran said:

Coming from you when you play like a total retard on your heretic; add add add add but run when its for once me and you mano-a-mano is rich.

Go hang around the bridge adding on everything within clip-range and pretend you're all uber.

You rock mate

Corran

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
Coming from you when you play like a total retard on your heretic; add add add add but run when its for once me and you mano-a-mano is rich.

Go hang around the bridge adding on everything within clip-range and pretend you're all uber.

You rock mate

Heh, spinesprout.. I always add on you because of the way you play.. fg+1 all the time when we been trying to run a fg. Pissed me off so i try to piss you off.

And actually, the first 1 vs 1 we had you ran off because a friar added. I moved to a position so that we could have a 1vs1.

Secondly compare our RR's and see where i might have a problem trying to solo you. I would give it a go mind you if i thought it a fair fight, with you it rarely is though.

Thirdly, your fully ToA'd and got ML's and i am not. Once more a massive advantage to you.

Finally, ask Awod if i always run away? He the only ranger that has stood and fought me 1vs1 and was a good fight. Thats a RR7 against a RR3. ToA'd (most likely) against non-ToA'd.

Anyways. I am to please you with my adding on you :touch: Will keep it up as you always adding on fights, and by god you are not immune to bridge camping. The amount of times you been at the top of a tower while there a hib pbaoe zerg on floor below is unbelievable.

I cant actually remember running from you 1vs1 tbh, because simply put i would have no reason too. You start shooting me with you bow and i be really interested to see how many shots land. Think Awod managed 2, hope you are better.

edit: not pretend im ubeh on my tic either. How i play him and how i play merc/sorc in groups is totally different. When my Tic is ToA'd and ML'd and a decent RR you will see a change there as well, both solo and when i get real groupings with him

Section

Fledgling Freddie
saitoh said:
those were questions ? it seemed to me u just wanted to be rude towards me or u wanted to start a flame or something

its usually a question when it ends with a questionmark :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom