RvR Confusion... I thought Ppl wanted 8v8

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Roadie said:
i think he means they killed the hos group along with another group =o

didnt see any mids running as a zerg, just didnt see any mids not adding on everything in their clip (or comming back to where they last saw a different group after they saw some death spam) :z

Exactly on both points...

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
thaaadi said:

Yeah as Labbe said, first pic we are nowhere in sight, I do see 1 SU and 1 BaF in what is probably a randomgroup.

Second picture is when we came over the hill saw your fight and ran past when your bard decided to mess us first we thought ok lets wait it out and keep moving, but when one of you started attacking one of our healers we purged and ganked you, so what?

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
It's an interesting thread for sure, too bad I cba to read this zerg whine sh1t...

+1

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
I don't particularly care about 8 vs 8, or 1 vs 1, or 2fg vs 2fg. I RvR to have fun and make arpees. DAOC isn't balanced in 1 vs 1 or 8 vs 8 - so don't even bother to justify that as the 'right and proper' way to rvr.

Moderately zergy is fun - as long as all sides are able to field a nice zerg, so there's something to do for everyone involved.

(And don't get started on the 'don't add' whine. I'll help anyone I see in a fight and expect them to do the same when I'm in a fight. If you don't want to help out, fine, but don't complain if others do.)

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
Everyone who is not from Midgard....must die!!!!! :) I only run from zergs...otherwise I go for a kill as soon as I see the enemy.

Sure I don't usually add a 1v1 unless my midgardfellow is loosing.... :)

I will never stop doing that...we'r not bloody knights duelling over some Lady!

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
After our 5th/6th run in a row and ONLY finding 1fg of high rr + 3-4 on stick and 2fg grunts on stick i got fed up and ran a 2fg unit for an hour or so to kill everything.Be faster next time building a biggerzerg in response middies - most of ours logged before yours came back out... :/

Anyone fancying a scrap mine is running again on thursday and over the w/e :)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
TheBinarySurfer said:
After our 5th/6th run in a row and ONLY finding 1fg of high rr + 3-4 on stick and 2fg grunts on stick i got fed up and ran a 2fg unit for an hour or so to kill everything.Be faster next time building a biggerzerg in response middies - most of ours logged before yours came back out... :/

Anyone fancying a scrap mine is running again on thursday and over the w/e :)

Didnt really need a zerg to take out your 2fg though :eek:

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
well imo should open up more areas for rvr that ppl let other realms take keeps etc just so they can get rvr action is kinda sad anyways i play some fg action on merlin/us and if we want action there we usally go take a tower or 2 near portable keeps then we almost always get fg fights etc or fg + randoms.

On prydwen it seams like all "rvr guilds " are trying to get fg action where the only action is so dont know if why ppl qq of randoms here or adds there.

One evening you see post like great action in hw second thread you read less zerging "ffs" i guess its dull to hit towers etc to get action but thats how the game looks like atm ppl defending there own realm nothing wrong with that.

Last time i checked it was realm vs realm not 1 vs 1 or 8 vs 8.

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm.... playing football on a highway and then complaining about getting crushed by a truck is somehow strange.

You see the situation in HW is like everyone can port there and there are no more walls but bridges instead - wow that's even better than old Emain Macha. So... what's the logic in complaining about getting zerged or what so ever in an area where you can almost find one enemy per square foot. :eek7:

So when you have 1 zone full of zerg you have 11 zones of land + 2 zones of water + 1 dungeon empty of players you complain about getting zerged?

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Adianna said:
Hmm.... playing football on a highway and then complaining about getting crushed by a truck is somehow strange.

Unless ofcourse the truck avoids the football players when he sees them :)

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
Unless ofcourse the truck avoids the football players when he sees them :)

u ever see a truck driver? de think de own de road ffs :p

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
Quinlan said:
Ermm we didnt add once tonight..we even have a bubbling thread to prove it. We have been added on shitloads tonight tho. the 3d and 4th mid group ruined it alot....not to mention saitoh and his AoD FG.

and yes i speak of only 1fg hibs and i cant controll the others in anyway. o and yes with our 1Fg we killed your 2fg house of smek and co!

mention what ?
1st of all u know i run always in fg
2nd how can u expect NOT to have alb adds in HW most of the time
3rd i have been zerged 100x more times in my daoc life than u ve ever been
4th y do i have to xplain my self to u ?

so drop that attitude

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Where did I say I am sure? I said it is unlikely... especially considering myself I highly doubt you got zerged more often than me... just not on Prydwen. ;)

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
thaaadi said:

well dont show much tbh cc black/blue runs/ran only one fg tonight we ran past many a 8v8 fight which was already started and only got ivolved if it was a multitude..we also and got added on plenty by other fgs from both mid and alb/hib if u trying to say we ran 2fg on stick very untrue and was recording some last night, got a good clip of our fg running into 3-4fg albs on stick in bowl by mob house :> and plenty of other clips which showed even once we engaged other gg adding which we cant do much about ^^.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
xxManiacxx said:
Didnt really need a zerg to take out your 2fg though :eek:
Think youll find we flattened you all bar the last time when we were running back to the keep once our 2fg was running /dismiss :twak:

Nice fights mostly with the minizergs after we built the 2fg...

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
TheBinarySurfer said:
Think youll find we flattened you all bar the last time when we were running back to the keep once our 2fg was running /dismiss :twak:

Nice fights mostly with the minizergs after we built the 2fg...

Oh you mean after we had killed the first 2 groups when you came adding in aswell? :eek:

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
Ermm we didnt add once tonight..we even have a bubbling thread to prove it. We have been added on shitloads tonight tho. the 3d and 4th mid group ruined it alot....not to mention saitoh and his AoD FG.

wernt alot of aod on last night meight :<

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Roadie said:
wernt alot of aod on last night meight :<

was a friendly taunt to saitoh..maybe should have type 'AoD type of group' . last time we met him there where also alot of scouts and infis present. Made him react nicely here and say he got zerged 100* more ;p

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
Did i see Jupiter reply here? OLOL M8 go for it, biggest retards on prydwen, adding on all u can add on, lols

Section

Fledgling Freddie
saitoh said:
mention what ?
1st of all u know i run always in fg
2nd how can u expect NOT to have alb adds in HW most of the time
3rd i have been zerged 100x more times in my daoc life than u ve ever been
4th y do i have to xplain my self to u ?

so drop that attitude

1. ok, and i hope you dont add aswell?
2. how can you expect the opposite? with mids and hibs having porting possibilities to alb ofc they will add aswell?
3. Ok, thx for the info mr rr10, you rox!
4. yes plz, would be nice :)

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
Section said:
1. ok, and i hope you dont add aswell?
2. how can you expect the opposite? with mids and hibs having porting possibilities to alb ofc they will add aswell?
3. Ok, thx for the info mr rr10, you rox!
4. yes plz, would be nice :)

i dont think i was talking to u .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom