Russian Women

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Well I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm a 'find the right one and settle down' type of guy. I'm not remotely interested in shagging around, most likely because I'm an ugly bast, but really because it just doesn't do anything for me. I know its fashionable to sew your oats everywhere you can while you're young, but I'm a bit old fashioned tbh.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
But would you want to settle down with someone who is as exciting as a sack of spuds in bed?

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Tom said:
Well I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm a 'find the right one and settle down' type of guy. I'm not remotely interested in shagging around, most likely because I'm an ugly bast, but really because it just doesn't do anything for me. I know its fashionable to sew your oats everywhere you can while you're young, but I'm a bit old fashioned tbh.

The point is this russian girl might be "the right girl". If she isn't you get laid, if she is you get married and laid.
Looking for "Miss Right" won't work, living your life and then bumping into her will. I didn't go looking for a wife, I chatted up a nice looking girl I saw, 15 years later we are still together.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Tom said:

you look like dennis waterman, you should be beating the ladies off

leggy

Probably Scottish
Each to their own I say. I just hope you do meet miss right Tom. Nothing worse than waiting. Especially when you're an impatient twat like me.

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
leggy said:
Each to their own I say. I just hope you do meet miss right Tom. Nothing worse than waiting. Especially when you're an impatient twat like me.

So that's what Jo your nursey bird meant when she was on about you and not erm... eh waiting... for the right moment. *Cough*

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
~Yuckfou~ said:
if she is you get married and laid.

Marriage and sex...? :eek6:

This actually happens?! Like....in that order!?

And after the first...at all?!?!

mank!

Part of the furniture
bah

when I saw this thread had been bumped, I was hoping to read about how Tom's relationship with Miss Russia had blossomed, they were getting married and there was free beer at the reception.

The best part of all - we were all invited. :drink:

p.s. eastern european girls, yum.

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
I married a Polish girl.

I am telling you - those (Central) Eastern Europeans have some funky ass language!

M

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Actually, a mate of mine is trying to arrange a meet-up with a friend of his (own house, own car, nice job). Hopefully she'll be too fat to run away at the sight of me.

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
Tom said:
Actually, a mate of mine is trying to arrange a meet-up with a friend of his (own house, own car, nice job). Hopefully she'll be too fat to run away at the sight of me.

Get a taser. That's how I kept my wife from running. ;)

Chilly

Balls of steel
tazer and heroine - unbeatable.
dose her up every night, dont let her earn any cash - its easy

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Its happened again.

Some Russian woman said:
Good afternoon, also can be good evening.
First of all I want to name to you my name. My name - *****.
I already very much during long time dreamed to get acquainted with the foreigner.
I have been involved always with England.
I think, that England this very good place to live and remove family. I think, it
England will like those people which want to work and happy. I think, it
I the good woman and I want to have the best life. I want to remove family, and I want
To enter into a marriage sometime! I the young woman. To me now 29 years and I think, it now
When I already enough adult it am necessary for me to think of a private life. For this reason
I have addressed to the Internet in search to my soul mate. Now it is very popular.
I understand from structure which you also in the soul mate of search and I would like to speak with you!
I am not confident anyway, that you receive my letter. I am not familiar with the Internet
And I only have carelessly found this site *********, and it speaks, which many people have found
The love and now is happy! I want to try also!
I think, which I should tell about me a little. I think, that I the attractive woman.
I have white hair of the blonde and dark blue eyes. I 5 " 8 " high and I also 121 foots to weigh.
It is a pity, that I cannot apply a picture for you. If you will write to me the letter directly
To mine E-mail I promise, that I shall send you a picture!
If you have interest in the Russian woman, I shall be pleased to receive your letter. Only please
With me to be serious. I sincerely hope, that you the good person and you will write to me.
Until then I wish all of you the most good. Write to me soon. With hope, *****.

Must be my hair, ginger must do it for Russians.

Serves me right for joining an internet dating site (well clearly the other options haven't worked!)

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I love her typing. Its like Shakespeare, if he was mildly cretinous.

Is there a site like this for oriental women?

Dommers

Fledgling Freddie

Try using another website tbh.
Mobius just google Mail order brides :p

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Lol, what internet dating site is this?

I know a few people from EE, so I've seen a few like this (when they've tried to 'set me up' etc.), and to be honest they all seem to not say what hobbies they have (a big indictation of compatibility), and this one seems a bit old (they generally look after university), so she may already have kids or something. Basically they look for a husband abroad because the quality of life is crap over there, and men tend to treat them very badly over there (cultural thing).

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
These owl replies are getting incredibly unfunny and old.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Tom send her an email, what have you got to loose? ;)

Dommers,I hope an owl swoops down and rips your eyes from their sockets:twak:

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I fucking hope so.

It was funny to start with, but you've just absolutely killed it. Grats.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Write her a letter tom - but use a reply address as a Post Box - so she doesn't get your address

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
Would you honestly want to spend the rest of your life with someone who barely speaks your language??

Sex is only the sugar on top of a good relationship if you ask me...

*sugar is good*

*and so is alot of sex...*

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Goddamnit...i hate to agree with Unca Sick...and that doesn't happen often.

GDW

Fledgling Freddie
GDW proverb:

"Love rarely comes to those who look for it"

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Nothing wrong with Internet Dating sites.

After my failed recent relationship I joined up with one, to meet new ppl to talk to really, which I have and have good chats with these ppl, wither it will lead to someting is unkown, but I have had a few messages from women from Romania and Russia, natural instinct is to ignore them, but you never know this women could be 'the one' just talk to her and get to know her a bit before making any decisions, chat on IM find out if she is sincere or just taking u for a ride.

At the end of the day if you do move forward with her and it doesnt work out, just look at it as a learning experince.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
PLightstar said:
Nothing wrong with Internet Dating sites.

After my failed recent relationship I joined up with one, to meet new ppl to talk to really, which I have and have good chats with these ppl, wither it will lead to someting is unkown, but I have had a few messages from women from Romania and Russia, natural instinct is to ignore them, but you never know this women could be 'the one' just talk to her and get to know her a bit before making any decisions, chat on IM find out if she is sincere or just taking u for a ride.

At the end of the day if you do move forward with her and it doesnt work out, just look at it as a learning experince.

Agreed. Used some internet dating sites when I split from my missus, and it was fairly amusing and I had some OK dates, nothing serious, which is probably what I needed. I've got a new gf now (not from internet dating) but my profile is still on a couple of sites. Get loads of messages from from fat lasses and Russians, which are amusing (and from their photos some of these Russian women are FIT), but I wouldn't pursue it tbh because it doesn't seem 'real' somehow, and I tried a long distance relationship earlier this year which was far more trouble than it was worth.

Having said that, a mate of mine met a Romanian girl in a chat room and has ditched his wife and two kids for her (which was a MAJOR shock and I was pretty appalled at the time), so this stuff can happen if you want it to.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
That happened to me once... But instead of it being russian, and involving money; it involved a pizza box and some spare mayo... God.. That was a fun night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom